• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Captive Cougar (MM/F intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Payback for a bitch can really be a bitch—as Maggie Marko, cougar extraordinaire, discovers when an old acquaintance comes calling…

:jester:

The Adventure of the Captive Cougar

by

T.T. Gore

***​

“What’s the MEANING of this?!” Maggie Marko screamed. “Just what do you think you’re DOING—?!”

“Sorry Aunt Maggie,” Justin replied with a rather silly smile. “But I must do as I’m told…”

“Where are my CLOTHES?!” Maggie demanded. “How DARE you DO such a thing—?!”

But Justin just kept smiling. He was naked, of course, as was required of all household servants—yet something about him has changed. The subservient demeanor that she’d come to expect of him was gone, replaced by an anticipatory expression that the curvaceous cougar found rather ominous…

Maggie racked her brains, striving to remember what could possibly have happened to place her in this helpless position. She recalled ordering Justin to bring her a glass of wine…which she drank…and then she recalled a sudden feeling of drowsiness…and then…

Then she awoke to find herself stripped NAKED—hanging by her bound wrists from the ceiling of her own basement playroom! Maggie’s legs were widely parted and her ankles were secured to a pair of ringbolts screwed firmly into the concrete floor. She’d been hoisted just high enough to lift her heels from the floor—and was absolutely, totally HELPLESS—!

“Justin, please, just let me down, okay?” Maggie cringed at the wheedling note in her voice, so different from the imperious tone in which she was accustomed to boss her nephew around. “I’m not mad—really I’m not! Just let me down and we’ll talk.”

“Oh, but I couldn’t do THAT, Aunt Maggie!” the nude cutie simpered. “Richard wouldn’t like it!”

“RICHARD wouldn’t like it—?!”

“No, he wouldn’t,” came a voice from the doorway. “Hello there…Mags.”

The curvaceous cougar’s eyes widened with shock and horror as she recognized the new arrival. Kate’s ex-husband! Richard Brewster! The submissive stud she’d dominated and humiliated for many weeks before sending him on his way!

“It’s SO good to see you again!” Richard chortled as he strode forward. “I can’t TELL you how much I’ve been looking forwards to this little reunion!”

“Richard! You BASTARD!” Maggie yelled. “You will PAY for this—!”

“Oh, I don’t THINK so!” Richard favored her with a snide smile. "With Justin’s help I’ve retrieved those video recording—you know, the ones dating from my time in your service. They really are embarrassing! But now you can’t hold them over my head any longer…”

Maggie shot a venomous look at her treacherous nephew. But the nude cutie paid her no mind. He was gazing adoringly at Richard…

“No, slut, YOU’RE the one who’s going to pay!” Richard went on as he began to undress. “First you and then my darling ex-wife. Oh, the two of you will rue the day you ever fucked with ME—!”

Maggie continued to threaten and protest as Richard discarded his clothing. But neither he nor Justin paid her any mind. The latter watched with star-struck eyes as his lord and master disrobed. And by the time that Richard was naked Justin was sporting an impressive erection…

“Justin has been a great help to me—haven’t you, sweet cheeks?” Richard favored the nude cutie with an affectionate pat on the fanny. “So as a reward I’ve decided to give him the honor of conducting your punishment—the first phase of it, anyway.”

“Oh my GOODNESS!” Justin cried. “THANK you, sir!”

“Think nothing of it,” the naked horndog replied.

“You’re INSANE!” Maggie screamed, squirming to and fro in a ways that made her lush breasts sway prettily. “You’re both CRAZY—!”

“We’ll see who’s crazy at the end of this session,” Richard sneered. “Justin, why don’t you perform the anointing?”

“Yes sir!” From a table beside the doorway the nude cutie took a small bottle. Maggie quailed as he approached her but there was no escape! He unscrewed the cap, tilted the bottle against a fingertip and deposited an oily dollop on Maggie’s upper lip, directly under her nose. The curvaceous cougar’s nostrils flared as she breathed in a heady, musky aroma. In a trice the nefarious compound of narcotics and aphrodisiacs had gone to her head, making her feel as ditzy as an adolescent girl with a crush on her English teacher!

Next Justin anointed Maggie’s nipples, which promptly stiffened. Another dollop was applied to her belly button and a final one to the lips of her curl-covered mound. As the chemicals were absorbed into her skin, Maggie experienced an abrupt surge of lustful horniness that made her gasp!

“We’ll give that a minute to get you all hot and bothered,” the naked horndog chucked, “and then we’ll begin…”

***​

Richard’s revengeful plan had unfolded with the precision of a Swiss watch. After securing Justin’s loyal cooperation he enjoyed full access to Maggie Marko’s house and it didn’t take him long to ferret out all her secrets. The curvaceous cougar’s video collection proved to be an eye-opener. An amazingly large number of men had fallen into her clutches, most of whom had been required to serve, as he had, for a period of time as her in-the-nude houseboys. It occurred to Richard that information of this kind would be valuable to him and he purloined it for future use. Justin was adorable…but variety, he reflected, is the spice of life…

Having ensured that Maggie would never be in a position to retaliate against him, Richard supplied Justin with the potent drug with which the nude cutie had laced his aunt's wine. It rendered her unconscious for a solid hour, ample time for the two of them to prepare her for the punishment she so richly deserved. Richard and Justin relaxed upstairs, drinking Maggie’s premium White Zinfandel, until such time as she began to regain consciousness. Then the fun would begin…

***​

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! Maggie shrieked. Her amble boobs bounced and jiggled as she writhed her torso to and fro in a futile attempt to dodge Justin’s dancing fingers.

“So, bitch, how do you LIKE being tickled SILLY?” Richard inquired with a smirk. He was reclining in a chair in the corner, from which vantage point he enjoyed an excellent view of the proceedings. “I have to say, you LOOK pretty silly—all pink in the face with tears in your eyes and your hair all sweaty! Tickle her ARMPITS for a couple of minutes, sweet cheeks!”

Justin hastened to comply with his lord and master’s command—which caused poor Maggie to pitch an absolute HISSY fit! Richard watched with malicious smile as his minion tormented the curvaceous cougar. Revenge was indeed sweet! And also rather…stimulating…he noted. Dear Justin was in quite a manly way…as indeed was Richard himself…

“WAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAAAAAA!!!” Maggie shrieked. Even the sweat tricking down her sides tickled like mad! Her belly ached abominably and she tried to control her laughter but it was futile—FUTILE! “OOOOOOH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HOOOOOO!!!" she bellowed.

The naked horndog allowed the armpit tickling to continue for five minutes before he called a halt. He had no desire to drive his captive into the warm, embracing arms of insanity—yet. Having waited so long and patiently to visit his revenge on her, Richard had no intention of letting Maggie Marko off so easily…

“It’s hard to believe that this big-breasted bimbo once lorded it over us so completely,” he remarked, rising from his chair to stand beside Justin. Together they surveyed their handiwork so far. “But I suppose in a way we should be grateful to her.” He patted the nude cutie’s curvaceous derriere. “After all, she did introduce us…”

Justin shivered deliciously at his lord and master’s touch. A daily dose of the male-tailored variant of the narcotic/aphrodisiac compound that Richard had procured from his sources at Unknown University had done its work well. Justin was totally in thrall to Richard Brewster. He thought it was true love…but really is was just better living through chemistry…

Meanwhile Maggie hung there helplessly, gasping for air, her bare body bathed in a delicate sweat, trembling with humiliation under the gaze of her one-time house slaves. As she gradually recovered her breath, the voluptuous cougar considered screaming for help. But the effort, she knew, would be futile. This was her own basement playroom, after all, and it was thoroughly soundproofed…

And there was another consideration. Despite her sweatiness, her aching sides and belly, her laboring lungs, the Maggie couldn’t ignore the sexy sensations that smoldered like a low flame in her breasts and loins. She tried to ignore those feelings—tried to maintain her outrage over the exhausting and humiliating ordeal to which she was being subjected—but in the back of her mind an insistent voice was clamoring for MORE! It was degrading—it was DISGUSTING—but Maggie CRAVED Justin’s excruciating ministrations—she LONGED to be tickled and tickled and and TICKLED by her slender, silk-skinned, girlishly good-looking nephew until she was RAVING with ungovernable LUST and uncontrollable LAUGHTER—!

“You know, something, sweet cheeks?” Richard chuckled, “I think that your aunt actually ENJOYS being tickled by her favorite nephew! How about that, Mags? Do you like being Justin’s TICKLE toy? Do you want MORE?”

“No!” Maggie sobbed. “PLEASE no—!”

But this was a lie and all three of them knew it. Richard urged Justin forward with a playful slap to the buttocks.

“You two should spend some additional quality time together,” the naked horndog opined as he sat down again. “And don’t mind ME!”

“How about your BOOBS, Aunt Maggie?” Justin snickered as he approached her. “Are THEY ticklish?”

“OH-OH-OH-OH-OOOOOOOOH!!!” the curvaceous cougar moaned as her rigid nipples were tweaked! “GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAAAAAA!!!” she yowled as the undersides of her breasts were stroked.

"Gee, I guess they ARE ticklish!” the nude cutie snickered. “Mind if I tickle them MORE—?”

Maggie danced on her toes and gyrated her hips and shrieked with laughter as her tits were ticked and teased. It was torture-unbearable TORTURE—but at the same time it was stoking that flame of desire—turning up the heat between her quivering thighs! She needed to CUM—she SO needed to cum right that very INSTANT—!

But it was not to be!

“Careful there, sweet cheeks,” Richard commanded. He was sprawled in the chair, stroking his upright organ with one hand. “Remember, this bimbo doesn’t get to cum until I decide to LET her cum!”

“Yes sir!” Justin responded smartly. He transferred his attention to his aunt’s ribs, eliciting a screech of disappointment and a frenetic wiggling of the hips.

“OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEESE!!!” Maggie begged with tears in her eyes and on her cheeks. “I CAN’T STAAAAAAND ANY MOOOOORE-HORE-HOOOOOORE!!!”

The curvaceous cougar jerked her torso backward and forward, from side to side, in a frantic but futile attempt to evade Justin’s busy fingers. Maggie prayed desperately for the blessing of unconsciousness—but the chemicals coursing through her bloodstream prevented it! Nor did Justin’s shift of focus do anything to relieve the tormenting lust that burned in her loins and belly and breasts. On the contrary, the more she LAUGHED, the HORNIER she got—!

Richard observed it all with considerable satisfaction. From his seat he could savor the sight of both Maggie’s pink, contorted face and Justin’s fetching derriere. He felt no particular desire to take a hand in this stage of the bitch’s punishment. There would be plenty of time for that later when Kate, his dear ex-wife, joined the party…

As for Justin, though his devotion to his lord and master remained as strong as ever, he was thoroughly enjoying his role in the proceedings! Not that he was angry with Aunt Maggie. Truth to tell, he’d rather enjoyed serving as her houseboy. But it was…interesting…to experience this reversal of roles…to have his sexy aunt at his mercy…to tickle her into a state of abject sexual submission…

Eventually Maggie’s laughter faded to a feeble croak and the naked horndog decreed a short break.

“She’ll need a pick-me-up, though,” he said to Justin. “You know what to do, right?”

“Yes sir!” the nude cutie replied. From the table he retrieved a wooden spoon.

“Not TOO hard, now!” Richard admonished him.

CRACK! “EEEEEEEEK!!!” Maggie shrilled as the spoon smacked her shapely posterior.

Justin cocked his arm to deliver another stroke. He glanced at Richard, who nodded.

CRACK! “AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!”

CRACK! “HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Six strokes were deemed sufficient to reinvigorate the curvaceous cougar. Justin thereupon put the wooden spoon aside and snatched up a long, pointed with feather. He studied his aunt’s blushing butt cheeks for a moment and then…

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Maggie bellowed as the feather’s tip caressed the patch of ultra-sensitive skin just above the cleft of her fanny. “AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAAAAAAR!!!”

“A bit lower!” the naked horndog commanded, stroking his rigid joystick.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEE!!!” Maggie shrieked. The way in which the feather was swirling over her tenderized buttocks was driving her INSANE! And a moment later it got even WORSE! Justin was probing the delicate crevice BETWEEN her cheeks—!

For the next ten minutes the curvaceous cougar performed a frenetic, breast-bouncing rumba as her hindquarters were subjected to an unbearably ticklish assault! Her belly convulsed—her asshole performed rapid spasms—the sweat flew from her writhing body! She screamed with laughter and babbled out desperate-semi-coherent pleas for mercy! But Justin was relentless! Standing behind her, intent on his task, he wielded the feather with sadistic precision until finally, mercifully Richard called a halt.

Maggie succumbed to a fit of hysterics, blubbering and wheezing and begging for the sweet release she craved with every atom of her being. But they paid her no mind.

“Excellent job, sweet cheeks.” Richard laid a hand on his minion’s shoulder. “I’d say that you deserve a reward for this afternoon’s work!”

“Thank you, sir!” the nude cutie chirruped.

“Upstairs with you, then. To our old bedroom.” Richard propelled him on his way with an affectionate slap oto the ass. “I’ll join you in a couple of minutes.”

With a smile of anticipation, Justin scampered off.

“Well Mags,” the naked horndog sneered, “if you don’t mind hanging around for awhile I’ve arranged a little reunion between you and my bitch of an ex-wife.” He smiled at the expression of shock that flashed across the curvaceous cougar’s face. “That’s right, she’ll be here in a couple of hours. And then the four of us will have all evening to get reacquainted…"

So saying, Richard strode to the door. He flicked off the lights and closed the door after him—leaving Maggie Marko to dangle there in the dark, shivering with dread anticipation of the hilarious horrors to come…

(To Be Continued!)​

Last edited:
I've re-read this story again having just read the most recent one. I just loved Maggie getting what she deserved!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back