• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flat warming with tea and raspberries

Johnny lea

TMF Expert
A little over a year ago I moved into my now not so new place and spent the first month having various guests over to show them round etc... The most memorable was a girl called Olivia, who for a small window of time I had built quite the chemistry up with.

A brief back ground Olivia is very athletic, well tonned and takes great care of herself. Her proudest asset was her torso with quite defined abdominals. As our flirtation grew one of her traits was to briefly lift her top to expose her belly and show them off and make a few suggestive comments. One day in the mist of all this she showed me her stomach and came out with the quip of "Bet you'd love to blow on them with your lips." Teasingly I asked her if that was an invite for a big raspberry, she broke into hysterics and shook her head declaring she'd scream the place down and the thought of it was actually the reason for her laughter. Any way we continued to see each other here and there and I'd often threaten her jokingly with a raspberry if we got into any verbal teasing or messing about. Each time she'd break into laughter at the thought and tell me there was no way she's handle that.

After moving in I got around to inviting her over for a cup of tea (us Brits live for it you know ;) ) We spent a good twenty minutes chatting randomly until the conversation turned into a more playful manor. It turned a little physical with her playfully smacking me a few times, seeing an opportunity to escalate I scooped her up and carried her over my shoulder to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed where we wrestled a little bit playfully. Getting the better of her I quickly quipped "You know I could finally give you that big belly raspberry you've wanted for oh so long now." Breaking into laughter she pleaded with me not to as she was too ticklish to cope with one. Chuckling to myself I eased up and we lay there chatting for a few more minutes when I came out with it.

"You could blow on belly if you want." She looked at me laughing again as I exposed my tummy and smirked. She looked at me for a second and the next thing I knew she complied and blew for a couple of seconds. To my surprise it didn't register much of a ticklish reaction but Olivia rose giggling and then raised a finger. "There we've done it, your not doing me!" Holding my hands up I resigned myself to it and went for my next angle. "How about I just tickle your feet instead?"

Giggling again she she looked at her feet and then back at me and grabbed a pillow to lie on. "Ok you can tickle them a little." Jackpot I thought I'd wondered if she was ticklish on them or not. I removed her shoes slowly along with her socks - at which point she enquired why I was taking so much time taking the laces off when I could just pull them off. People without the fetish just don't understand I suppose lol.

I have her bare feet in front of me and she's comfortable as I begin her eyes are closed with a smirk. Her feet were exceptionally soft and whilst not off the chain ticklish I got some nice reactions here and there, especially when she had me stop for a second and showed me with her finger dragging along where under her toes were most ticklish - which I noted and
tried :) eventually I slowed down and one thing lead to another and we made out a few times. As the visit came to an end I teased one more time about blowing on her stomach but no such luck. Fun times.

That sounds super cute and really playful! :)

Thanks for sharing that one!

Thanks for the share! Nice little tickles (and you got her to offer her feet up to you, no less!!). Only downside is they weren't as horribly ticklish as I'm betting her middle is. But you still got some reactions out of her, way to go!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back