• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request of Tickle_Bimbo: story: The Cheerleader - The mom's point of view

daves931

Hi Tickle_Bimbo

I did find a copy of the story in my archive. I just don't know if is complete. Here is what I receovered

Best Regards,

The Cheerleader- Mom’s Point of View (FFF/FF)
By chica224

Prologue

Many of you have heard the story of "The Cheerleader." For those who don't remember, it's the one about the girl, the head cheerleader, who is left home alone and plans to tickle and torture the new freshmen recruits of the squad as part of their initiation. It happens that the freshmen catch wind of the situation and, instead, find a way to subdue their captain and force her to endure the very punishment she herself created!

As many of you also know, the mom comes home later and events take a surprising and riveting twist... one that has the cheerleader explaining to her fans what's going on through her mind!

But what's going on through the mom's mind? What is she thinking as she sees and experiences all this... now's your chance to find out!

Watch as the mom recalls the details from her side of the story, and listen as her complex mind reveals details not seen or noticed before! This is the story about what happens to a parent when she sees her beloved daughter suffering from her worst nightmare! This is the story about the cheerleader's mom!

The Cheerleader-Mom's Point of View

Hello! My name is Teresa Bradley, and I am a proud, 42-year-old single mother of one. My daughter, Lindsay, is the most important thing in my life. She’s the one who kept me going after her father left us, and for eighteen years of her life, I’ve been supporting her, doing anything and everything I possibly could to help her achieve all her goals.

If there was one thing she loved to do, it was dancing. She had been dancing since she was a little girl, and once she had entered high school, she decided to start cheerleading.

She was an amazing cheerleader. Her background in dance had really helped her excel in cheerleading. Ever since she was a freshman, she showed a natural and uncanny ability. She could jump, she could twirl, and she could even launch herself skyward and do a couple of flips in the air. I would go watch all her games, watch her as she did all her stunts. She was so beautiful in the air, spinning like a top, her long, silky blonde hair whirling around, her creamy white skin becoming nothing but a blur in the lights. She was almost like an angel in the sky, and I was very proud of her.

She excelled greatly in cheerleading, and she was now about to enter her senior year. Having been very talented, very dedicated, and very forthcoming ever since her freshman year, she was now about to be awarded cheer captain, which was the highest honor I could ever imagine her getting! She was going to be awarded that honor at the great cheerleading expo, which was being held this Saturday afternoon, and I was really excited.

I wanted to look good for the expo, so I took some steps to make myself look as beautiful as possible for the biggest day in my daughter’s life. I had already gone to the salon and gotten a full body makeover. I had my nails, my hair, and my delicate skin completely revamped and refurbished. There was only one thing left to do…

Tonight was Friday night, and as captain, Lindsay was hosting the pre-Expo Freshmen’s Initiation party. This meant she was inviting all the cheerleaders over and doing their initiation of the new freshmen on the squad. Lindsay had attended the initiation party as the guest of honor when she was lucky enough to have made the squad her first year, and now, three years later, she had the honor of introducing the new guests into the squad. I was proud to see her hard work pay off.

I did not want to be in her way as she got ready to host this party, so I decided tonight would be an excellent night to go get a pedicure. I was going to wear my fancy, polished, black high-heeled dress shoes tomorrow, and I wanted my feet to be in tip-top shape for all lookers. Some say I am too obsessed with my appearance, but as a tall, 6’1” blonde woman, with moist, delicate skin, and a very fit, perfectly tanned, slender body, I’ve always been able to draw the attention of people with my appearance… and I enjoy feeling like I’m ten years younger!

So on this night, I left Lindsay alone to have her fun, as I put my sandals on, got in my car, and drove to my favorite spa, where I was ready to get my feet worked on by a professional.

The pedicure took me a few hours. The pedicurist did not rush a single step. She pampered my bare feet, rinsed them, dried them, and scrubbed them until there were no dry spots remaining and all that was left was smooth, soft skin on my precious bare feet. Right before the girl finished, she stopped, and took a single fingernail of hers and stroked it down the middle of my sole, causing me to shriek loud enough for everyone in the building to hear. My feet were so soft, they were EXTREMELY ticklish, and the thought of anyone even touching them scared me. But this girl was just joking around, saying, “Wow, don’t let anyone tickle those tonight!” I thought it was very funny, and I gave the girl a tip on my way out, as I was excited and ready to go home.

I went home feeling relaxed, excited, and proud of myself and my daughter for coming as far as we have. I could just imagine her, at home, directing the other girls, being the leader she was born to be, and showing the other girls how amazing she really was, making her mom look like a genius for raising that amazing girl. This was the image I imagined myself seeing as I walked into my cozy house, but at the same time, I knew that there was no way to know! So I hurried back home, anxious to see what was really going on and how much fun the girls were really having!

After a short drive where I thought of nothing but all the events of tomorrow, down to the very last detail, I finally made the last turn of the steering wheel and pulled into my driveway. I was glad to be home and I didn’t waste any time stepping out of my car, pulling out my keys and pressing the lock button on the key remote as I headed for the front door of my house, and placed my hand on the doorknob!

As I turned the knob and opened my front door, I walked into my house, into the living room, expecting to see a big party! I was expecting to see the house full of girls dancing, running around, playing loud music, and having fun the way teenagers do. However, despite my expectations, I walked inside to no loud music or dancing, but instead, a surprising quiet living room. I heard some laughing and screaming, but it was very little and it stopped as soon as I walked in. The house had suddenly gone silent… and as I looked up at the scene, I saw, right in front of me, the most shocking sight of my life and probably the last thing I expected to witness in my adult life!

There wasn’t a bunch of girls. There wasn’t a big party. There wasn’t girls playing, dancing, running around, trying to destroy the house. Instead, there were only four girls… the three freshmen, Michaela, Stephanie, and Nikki, and my daughter, Lindsay, who was helplessly tied to a chair with her long legs raised and stretched out in front of her. Her feet were bound to another chair, completely immobile, as Michaela, Stephanie and Nikki, the three freshmen, were taking advantage of my daughter’s helpless state, and were trailing their long fingernails up and down her precious bound bare soles.

The sight was very disturbing. I immediately looked down at my feet, and recalled the event that had just happened, the pedicurist, and how she had tickled me so gently and how it caused me to scream like a scared little girl... I could only imagine the sheer agony of going through what my daughter was going through right now. The thought was so unfathomable that I didn’t even want to imagine… it seemed so dreadful, and to see my beloved daughter being forced to undergo something like that really lit a fire in me. I had never felt angrier and more protective in my entire life!

My daughter was the cheer captain! She was in charge of the squad, she was the leader of a team of over 20 cheerleaders, and these three obnoxious, maniacal freshmen girls thought they could restrain her and torture her like this, right in front of her own mother! This situation was wrong, in so many ways! I was like a mother grizzly bear now, ready to stand on my hind legs. I wanted to make sure these girls felt every ounce pain and suffering they deserved for all the trouble they had caused tonight. If they thought they could do whatever they wanted and get away with it, then I wanted to show these girls who their boss really was!

I walked in, removed my shoes from my newly refurbished feet, and started walking; setting the stage so I could get ready to teach these girls a very hard-earned lesson.

I walked right up to the girls, until I was literally a few feet away from their very surprised looking faces. I wanted them to be more than surprised, I wanted them to feel regret… so I looked at them with a very stern face, and started shouting!

“LET HER GO RIGHT NOW,” I roared, “THIS PARTY IS OVER!”

I was yelling as loud as I possibly could, making sure the girls knew I meant business and that they understood who was really in charge of their sorry asses! I wanted them to get scared, to realize that they were in big trouble, and that behavior like this was not acceptable. I was ready to see them shake, to shrivel up and cower away like the spoiled brats they really were! But to my great surprise, none of them even flinched.

It was amazing indeed, that after everything I said, these girls were acting like they hadn’t even noticed! None of them looked even the slightest bit worried, the slightest bit scared or irritated that I was here, about to ruin their fun. Instead, all three of them just eyed each other, grinning foolishly, like they were glad I was here, like they were ready to have some fun. It was definitely very strange!

They were all still looking at each other as Michaela looked at me and said, “Why Mrs. Bradley?”
I thought she was trying to mess with me, so I put my foot down and shot back, “You
BITCHES think you’re so cute, don’t ya?!!... Well, it’s time you learned to respect some authority! I’ll show you whose boss!”
Michaela didn’t even flinch, and said, “Oh, really?!!”

This was unrealistic! Michaela was looking very suspicious. Her lips were pursed up and she was eyeing the other girls like she was up to something. The other girls gave a little glance back at her, and I just stood there awkwardly, wondering how this was being warranted.

Everything had been turned upside down on me. Everything that should’ve been happening right now wasn’t! Despite being the authority figure, despite the fact that I was the one yelling and directing orders, I was suddenly the one who was worried. I was worried because of the way these girls were acting, they way they were trying to have their fun despite the fact that I was so abruptly trying to end it. I was worried, because instead of being upset, instead of completely being despised by my presence and instead of realizing that the fact that I was here meant that they were in serious trouble, they’re spirits seemed the least bit dampened, and if anything, they seemed to be even happier now that I was here! I was worried, for their behavior made it seem like they wanted me to come, like they were planning to do something to me. I was worried… worried that I was walking into a trap!

All these thoughts were starting to go through my head, and the expression on my face was becoming much more of a nervous, fearful mother rather than a strict, dictatorial mom that all teenagers hate. I could see the expression on the girls’ faces, as their smiles just grew wider. It was like they could see the fear behind my eyes growing. It was like they knew exactly what was going through my mind!

That’s when I thought it hit me… that’s when I realized what all this unexplainable behavior was. I snapped out of it. Suddenly, I had figured that they must have been playing games with my mind… they must’ve planned this behavior and were trying to use reverse psychology on me, trying to make me hesitate, trying to get me to become too afraid to take action. I decided I wasn’t going to let that happen… that I was the adult figure here, I was the one in charge, and I had the power to stop this silly game. I knew I had to free Lindsay and that without me, she was helpless and at the mercy of these spoiled brats… so I decided to put a stop to it once and for all.

Any fear I had was gone, so I started to walk. I walked straight at those girls, trying to show them I was not afraid of them, trying to push them out of the way so I could get to my daughter and untie her. I expected them to just move out of the way and let me through simply because I had the power to make their lives miserable if they didn’t. But to my surprise again, Michaela and the girls did not budge. They just stood in my way, blocking my path.

So I took a step back. This was it! I was ready to scream at them again, ready to blow their heads right off, but right as I got ready to open my mouth, Michaela suddenly said, “Now girls!”

Before I could react, they all jumped at me. Laughing and giggling, they suddenly ran straight at me. In less than a second I was surrounded as all three girls started grabbing various parts of my body. It caught me completely off guard!

Stephanie had grabbed my wrists, Nikki had grabbed both my legs, and Michaela was wrapping her arms around my waist. I was falling off balance. I was having trouble standing because all three of them were grabbing me and trying to pull me in different directions. They weren’t strong enough to pull me down, but they were strong enough to stop me in my tracks as suddenly, I found myself unable to move, unable to walk, and unable to get to Lindsay.

I began struggling, shouting, “Hey, get off,” as I was trying to fight them off, trying to push them away so I could find some room to move to go and free my daughter; but as hard as I tried, these girls were feisty, and getting them off me was proving to be much harder than expected.

Even though I worked out every day, even though I was twice the size of each one of these girls, they still found a way to stop me in my tracks. Every time I pushed one away, they grabbed me again before I could push off the other two. I constantly had two or three girls on me, holding me, not allowing me to move at all. I was getting nowhere in this scuffle, and I was getting worn out quickly.

I was really in a tough position. I was a tall, fully grown woman, going up against three, short, feisty teenage girls who were less than half my age. They had all the energy in the world, running, jumping screaming, and grabbing me while I was having trouble catching my breath. I had lost a lot of strength in this fight, and I was losing more every second, and to make matters worse, I still had made no progress at all… I had yet to move a single inch closer to Lindsay; I still was yet to shake a single girl off of me. But despite all this, I was still convinced I was going to win… because I was still the authority figure, I was still the one in charge, I was still smarter, stronger, and more disciplined than all three girls, and because I had never lost a fight ever in my adult life.

I was ready to take them down once and for all, ready to punish them for all their stunts tonight. But before I could, something I never expected started happening… something that made my situation a lot more uncomfortable!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, my heart skipped a beat as I felt something very peculiar… I felt a stroke occur along the back of my leg, likely from one of the girls. The back of my leg was very delicate; it was very reactive and sensitive to touch. The sensation was great and caused my leg to spasm violently. I couldn’t help but let out a shriek as the sensation was very unpleasant and it had caused my entire heart to skip a beat just from the shear, shocking repulsiveness of what had just happened. I hoped to never feel such a sensation again, but a second later, I felt another one, and another, and another… somebody was tickling me!

It got worse, as suddenly, I felt the same stroking just below my ribs; someone was tickling my sides, also causing me to shriek. I wanted to reach down and stop it, but Stephanie still had my arms and had moved so she was now holding them behind my back. I may have been strong, but she was very strong as well, and I couldn’t shake her off, making me unable to prevent these ticklish sensations from occurring.

As hard as this fight was, the tickling was making it much harder and much more agonizing, as suddenly, I found myself unable to think. I couldn’t fight sensibly at all as I was just doing everything to defend myself from three sets of wicked fingers, which seemed impossible with only one set of hands. The fingers were beginning to move faster and faster and the tickling was becoming relentless. I was struggling and struggling, desperately trying to shake these girls off as I shrieked and shrieked, flailing and doing anything to find a way out and this raving predicament, but no matter how much I struggled, I couldn’t get these girls to budge.

After a few more seconds of scuffling, I could feel the ground moving from under me… the girls grabbing me and me constantly moving to avoid the tickling was making it very hard to keep my balance. Finally, I lost my footing, and all four of us toppled over. I was now on the ground; face down, in the middle of all this chaos as the girls kept working on me. But after a few seconds, it got worse… as suddenly, I felt something come around me. Something was binding around my wrists, which were still being held behind my back, as suddenly I found myself unable to pull them apart. I also felt more binding… as something was forcing my arms together, as well as my knees, and even my bare ankles. Suddenly, I was having trouble moving all of those areas, as the binding got tighter and tighter, and I found myself less and less able to move.

Poor Lindsay was sitting a few feet away, tied up, watching all this… she had been calm at first, but as time wore on, she had gotten more and more worried.
At this point, I could tell she feared the worst, as she watched on with a completely petrified face. Her face was completely pale, her eyes bursting wide, and her mouth open in a gasp as she was beginning to wonder if this nightmare of hers was about to get worse! Her heart must’ve stopped as she asked, worryingly, “Mom, are you okay?”

I wanted to say yes so badly. I wanted to say that she was gonna be free soon and that everything was going to be alright… but the fact was that I was on the ground, being attacked and tickled by three rabid, teenage girls, barely able to move or defend myself for that matter.

I was still struggling, still laughing, as I was still being tickled and still couldn’t find a way to make it stop. I was still facedown, with all three girls on top of me, unable to move my wrists, arms, chest, or legs, as the binding became worse and worse.
I told her the truth, saying, “I can’t move, honey!”

I heard Lindsay ask, “What’s wrong?”

But as she asked, suddenly, the tickling stopped. The girls were now stepping back off of me. It was a great surprise to me, as it was like they were leaving me be. I wanted to get up and finally free my daughter, but as I tried to, suddenly I realized that I couldn’t move. My arms were behind my back and I wanted to pull them back and help myself up, but as I tried to, I realized I couldn’t… my arms were stuck. Then I tried to use my legs, trying to pull them apart so I could stand up, but once again, they wouldn’t budge… something was holding them together. I couldn’t move my arms, my legs, or even my chest, as suddenly, I began to take everything in.

I turned my head backwards, and saw a very shocking sight! Rope had been wrapped around my chest, holding my arms and wrists jointly with my body, as my arms and wrists themselves were tied together. I also saw rope wrapped around my knees, not allowing me to pull them apart, and my ankles as well, taking away almost any use of my legs. There was rope wrapped around my whole body, not allowing me to move or use any of my limbs. I was trapped… I had been tied helpless and literally captured by these three teenage girls, just like my precious daughter!

This wasn’t possible… this couldn’t happen to me! I was the adult figure. I was the one in charge, and these girls were supposed to listen to me. My daughter was sitting there helpless, being tortured by these bitches, and I was the only one here who could save her. I couldn’t lose this fight, not when I was bigger, I was stronger, and I was smarter than these girls…

I wouldn’t accept my position, so I started thrashing. I was shaking myself, throwing my body anywhere and everywhere, striving to break free of the rope. I shook myself, shook my arms, and shook my legs. I was shaking my entire body in a desperate attempt to loosen the bonds around me and set myself free, but it wasn’t working. No matter how hard I struggled, the rope kept holding every part of my body in place. After all my efforts, I still hadn’t even managed to loosen the ropes. In fact, I felt like I was being bound even tighter, and I was only getting exhausted. The horrible truth was beginning to sink in, that I was as helpless as my daughter, and that I was no longer capable of saving her.

This was tremendously frustrating for me, and all I could do was look up at my helpless daughter and suffer from my own overwhelming emotions. I still hadn’t told her what was wrong. I didn’t know how I could explain this to her, and I really didn’t know if any words would cover it, so I just looked at her, and again responded, “I can’t move, honey!” Those may have been the toughest words I’d have had to say in my life!

I couldn’t help but look at Michaela, Stephanie, and Nikki, the girls who had tied me up. Their reactions had to be the exact opposite of mine. While I was completely distraught and devastated, they couldn’t have been more ecstatic. They were jumping around, screaming like kids, laughing at me, and high-fiving each other, celebrating like little girls at a birthday party. They were celebrating the fact that they had done this to me, celebrating my helplessness, and celebrating the fact that they could now torture my daughter as much as they wanted.

They were still jumping up and down when Michaela looked at me and said, “Mrs. Bradley, you look so hot there tied up.”

This was intensely frustrating, and I wanted to hurt Michaela so bad! I lashed out and shrieked, “This isn’t funny, let me go! You young ladies are making the biggest mistake of your lives! You girls are gonna be in so much trouble if you don’t let me go RIGHT NOW!”
But Michaela wasn’t even listening… she just grinned at me and said, “I’m sorry, what was that?!!” She was just toying with me, trying to frustrate me even more knowing that I couldn’t do anything back to her. I was ready to scream again, when Michaela unexpectedly said, “You’d better SPEAK UP!” Before I could say another word, Stephanie and Nikki produced a roll of masking tape from their pockets, ripped off a long strip, and placed it over my mouth. I could almost taste the strip as it pressed against my lips. I was incapable of talking or even opening my mouth, as the tape was holding my lips together in place while pressing against my face and almost pulling my cheeks together. I didn’t like the feeling one bit and I wanted to protest, but thanks to the tape, all that would come out was “Mmmmmm.”

As I just lie here, fuming in discomfort, Michaela just continued her rampage, and said, “Prep her girls!”

With that, Stephanie and Nikki came over to me, and suddenly, both of them picked me up and started carrying me. I was scared stiff, as I was afraid they were carrying me somewhere I didn’t want to be, like the basement or outside, where it was cold, and where they could drop me harmlessly and I wouldn’t bother them. I started shrieking, trying to protest, but instead, they simply carried me over to a chair that Michaela had brought over.

They simply sat me on the chair, making me more comfortable for one second knowing I wasn’t going to freeze unwillingly and that I could keep an eye on my daughter, but my comfort went away quickly. Within seconds, Michaela brought another chair and the girls grabbed my legs and propped them up on it. They rested my bare feet on top of the base as they began to undo the ropes around my ankles. For a second, I hoped, I prayed that this game was over and I was actually going to be let go, but suddenly the girls slipped my feet through the slats in the back. I thought I had an ounce of wiggle room, so I tried to pull my feet away while I still had the chance, but Michaela redid the ropes at the other end of the slats, not allowing me to pull them back through. My feet were trapped, and the nightmare continued.

As uncomfortable as I was now, those bitches started binding more ropes around me. They tied ropes around my chest, fastening me to the back of the chair, while wrapping more ropes around my thighs, tying my bare legs to the seat.

This was really uncomfortable. I could barely move an inch, and I was trapped in this seated, leg-raised position, while Michaela was walking around freely, walking over to the base of the other chair and sitting right next to my feet.

I was so angry. I wanted to get Michaela back so badly. As soon as Michaela sat down next to my feet, I started thrashing them, trying to kick her in the face. But Michaela just smiled at me, like she was planning something again. She then grabbed my two big toes, holding them together, which suddenly made it impossible for me to move them. I tried to pull my feet out of Michaela’s grasp, but she held on tight and took out a piece of string before slowly wrapping it around my two big toes.
Michaela tied my two big toes together, before tying the other end to the slat on the chair holding my feet on the other side. I tried thrashing them some more, but this time; the string held my feet still and I couldn’t move them more than a single inch. My soles were now stretched tight and my feet were as immobile as the rest of my helpless body. Every last bit of me was now helpless, and Michaela was free to do whatever she wanted!

I was waiting, waiting for the girls to get up and start bothering Lindsay again, to start making me suffer by making me watch helplessly while my daughter was being tortured, and to start taunting me by flaunting the fact that I was completely powerless. But the girls seemed almost completely uninterested in Lindsay. Instead, they were looking at me, eyeing me very suspiciously, like I had something they were very interested in. I was suddenly worried; worried they were ready to have some fun with me in a way that I didn’t like.

Michaela just cackled. I contemplated her motives; whether she was really having as much fun as she was, or wanted me to think that just to spite me. But as I kept thinking, I was forced to realize my true and terrible predicament as I noticed what Michaela was doing.

Michaela had suddenly raised her tiny little pointer finger and had started moving it towards me, drawing it closer and closer to my completely immobile and very helpless bare feet.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to beg, I wanted to say and do everything and anything to stop Michaela as this had turned into an extreme situation.

Finally, a break went my way as before Michaela did anything, she said, “Steph, Nikki, take off her gag! I wanna hear her beg.” This was my chance!

Nikki reached across my head and ripped off the tape across my mouth. As soon as it was off, I couldn’t help it… I started screaming and begging.

“No! Get away from my feet. Don’t do that! Stop this Michaela! Please!”

But Michaela just ignored my pleas and started taunting me, saying, “Wow Mrs. Bradley, your feet are so gorgeous! You must get A LOT of pedicures… tell me, are they ticklish?!!!”

A wide smile grew on her face as she asked that last part. She was clearly planning to tickle my feet, which was the worst nightmare I could ever dream up. One stroke of the pedicurist’s finger across my bare sole had made me almost wet my pants an hour ago, and I knew Michaela was planning to stroke my feet a lot more than just once… I had to stop this! I had to make sure this didn’t happen, because if it did, I knew how extremely traumatizing it would be!

I was getting more and more nervous by the second. I was desperate to get out of this, but was almost powerless to do so. So I just begged and cried some more, hoping Michaela would see sense in letting me go. I cried, “YES, I get pedicures all the time, and I just got one now! MY FEET ARE VERY, VERY TICKLISH … BUT PLEASE, don’t tickle my feet! I’ll do anything! Just please, let me go!”

Michaela, Stephanie and Nikki just snickered at me. It was like they were trying to make me nervous, trying to get me to break down in front of them and act like a scared little girl. If that’s what I had to do to get them to let me go then I was more than ready to do it, because the consequences of not cooperating were too severe. So I just waited, as Michaela just smiled and sat silent.

She sat there several seconds, looking at me with a very wide and very malicious grin on her face as I just looked at her, almost ready to break down and start crying. I wanted her to say something, to tell me what was going to happen, as not knowing was making me assume the worst. I just waited, very anxiously, as Michaela finally said, “What was that? Please?!! I thought you were in charge Mrs. Bradley.”

Now she was just playing games with me. It was very scary and frustrating for me, sitting here, helplessly obliging her and being forced to play her silly games. I was beginning to think that acting all scared and helpless was just making her want to tickle me even more, so I felt I had to show her the opposite, that despite my predicament, I could still act like I was in charge!

I wanted this to end so badly. I wanted her to finally realize that I meant business, so I screamed, “I AM, LET ME GO!”

I said that, feeling very confident, very poised, like someone who was in charge should. I really felt that I had shown my leadership qualities, standing up and acting like an authority figure under extreme pressure. For that reason, I expected Michaela to listen and oblige.

But despite my thoughts, Michaela’s wicked smile just grew even wider. She clearly had no plans to listen, no plans to let me go, and she simply just looked at me and said, “Oh, really?!!” I realized suddenly that I had just made a huge mistake!
There was no stopping Michaela now, she was unrestrained and wanted nothing more than to watch me suffer!
I begged and cried, screaming, “Oh my god, NO! Please! You can’t! OH PLEASE… NOOOOO!!!”…

… It was too late! Michaela finally brought one of her long, perfectly manicured fingernail up to my helpless bare feet and, starting at the very tip of my middle toe, she slowly dragged it, trailing it down the center of my precious, immensely soft bare soles, before trailing it right back up the exact same path, and then trailing it back down… again, and again, and again! Her touch was so soft and so light that she was almost sliding her fingers down like they were riding a cloud… I could not believe what I was experiencing! With just that first touch, my feet were crying in pain, sending very lively ripples up my legs and all the way through my entire helpless body. My feet were ticklish, and it was impossible for me to hold myself together for even one second! I couldn’t help it one bit, as the slow dragging of Michaela’s deceivingly gentle hands drew out every last painfully ticklish sensation within me, forcing me to let out every emotion I had!

“HAHAHAHAHA O-HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO-HO-HO-HO-HO…. AHAHAHAHA OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STO-HAHAHAHAHA- HOP! HAHAHA STOP IT MICHAELA! HAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES SOOOOOO MUUUUCH!!!!”

I was crying out with every last fiber in my body. I could not hold it back one bit as my whole body was screaming with pain, asking me, begging me to make it stop, as if it had no idea that I had no control over it. I just sat there and screamed as Michaela just giggled deviously, continuing to momentously stroke my exposed bare soles while she made it worse by taunting me, saying, “Why, of course it does Mrs. Bradley, you’re feet are ALL MINE… hehehe Coochie coochie coochie coo.”

The “coochie coochie coo” was the worst part, as I was unable to control any part of myself, so I kept laughing, “HAHAHAHAHA NOOOO… HAHAHA DO-HO-HO-HO-HON’T…. HAHA STOP! HAHAHA STOP THAT!!! HAHAHAHA… PLE-HE-HE-HE-HEASE… HAHAHA PLEASE STOP… AHAHAHAHA”

But Michaela would not stop! Michaela just kept stroking her finger on my feet, starting to speed up, trying to get me to twitch and spasm as much as possible for her own sick delight. It was like I’d landed in one of my own nightmares… the shear agony was great, so much so that I never, ever imagined it could get any worse than this. But to my tremendous surprise, Michaela found a way to magnify the pain and suffering literally tenfold…

Suddenly, Michaela extended all ten fingers on her hand, wiggling them all at once as she brought every last one of her ten, perfectly manicured fingernails to make a nice, smooth trail from my small, immaculate toes to my moist, delicate heels. My precious feet could not handle her soft touches and continued to send excruciating ticklish sensations straight through me! I could do nothing but howl ever louder…

“AHAHAHAHAHA… AHAHAHAHAHAHA…. EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE… PLEA-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HEASE…. MAKE IT STOP…. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH… AHAHAHA… OH PLEASE GOD, MAKE IT STOP… AHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHA!”

The more I laughed and screamed, the more Michaela, Stephanie, and Nikki just giggled back like little girls at a birthday party. They were having all the fun in the world causing me all the pain I could possibly stand. Every moment was pure, relentless anguish and to hear those girls giggling, absolutely loving this and relishing the fact that I was suffering as badly as I was made me completely sick to my stomach.

They were doing all this, while at the same time, maliciously continuing to taunt me, finding a way to tug right at my heartstrings, as Michaela said, “Why are you saying please? I thought you were in charge Mrs. Bradley.”

At this point, Michaela was now tormenting my prized arches, wiggling her small fingers along the supple insides of my feet, which were even more sensitive than the soles. I was now laughing so hard; I could barely even breathe anymore, let alone talk. Every second I was gasping for breath, almost hyperventilating as the torturous sensations were only getting worse and worse and my heart was just beating faster and faster, pumping so hard that my lungs couldn’t keep up with it. I literally couldn’t answer the question, because I was almost dying.

But despite all this, despite the fact that I was almost having a heart attack, that I was screaming so loud my voice was becoming hoarse, Michaela not only kept at it, but made it worse. She was not holding back in the least bit, as she was just going faster, and faster, while moving to different parts of my hypersensitive feet, somehow seeming to find a more sensitive part of my feet every time she shifted. She was wiggling her fingers along the balls of my feet, followed by my extra-sensitive heels, and then sending me all but over the edge by using her flimsy fingers and fitting them in between each and every one of my immaculate toes!

The worst of it was that she did all this while continuing to taunt me! She just giggled and snickered, as she almost whispered to me like an angel, saying, “Coochie coochie coo haha… you can’t even stop me from torturing your precious feet Mrs. Bradley. Face it Pumpkin, I’M THE BOSS!”

Despite all her maliciousness, despite all her wrongdoings, she continued to talk to me like a cutesy, speaking to me like I was a little girl, calling me names like Pumpkin, while at the same time, telling me horrifying truths that just made me want to curl away and bawl my eyes out.

This really had become the most stressful and painful night of my entire life. I had been lured, captured, and unfairly subjected to this chronic and vast anguish. But despite all my hardship, despite everything that I had been put through, I was still helpless, still completely at Michaela’s unforgiving mercy, and somehow, some way, she was still finding new ways to make me scream louder and louder, finding new ways to make me beg more and more for mercy, and new ways to make me feel completely infantile as she continued to force her will on me. Michaela was persistently making sure this was as discomforting and dreadful as possible for me, and at this point, I just couldn’t stand it anymore.

This had been going on for a few hours now, however, it honestly felt like it’d been almost a whole day. I was completely drenched… I could feel my hair plastering itself to my forehead, my mascara running down my face, and dress, completely soaked and sticking to my chest like it was glued. I was more exhausted than I’d ever been in my entire life, undergoing pain ten times that than I thought was humanly possible to achieve. But, the absolute worst part of it was that sometime during all that, Stephanie and Nikki had gone back over to Lindsay and started to torture her precious soles once again. They were making her scream and cry in distress as well, forcing her to beg for help. Hearing her screaming, begging right next to me only reminded me of what everything meant, reminded me why this was all happening… because I had failed to save her.

I had failed as a mom, failed as an adult, and failed as a human being, and now, I was paying the price by having my bare feet relentlessly tortured, as well as the even bigger price of having to helplessly watch my beloved daughter undergo that exact same excruciating ordeal right next to me. If there was a low point in my life, this was definitely it…and the worst part of it was that it still wasn’t over!

This night had gone on so long, my instinct was telling me it had to end soon. But despite my strongest and most desperate desires, it only continued to last.

It had to be well after midnight, but it didn’t seem to matter, these girls still had all the energy in the world. Stephanie and Nikki seemed to be just hitting their stride, starting to speed up and hit Lindsay’s softest spots as Lindsay began to scream at the top of her lungs, while Michaela was now finding her own delicate touch by using her fingernails to draw figure eights and other various words and pictures on my precious bare soles.
It was almost as if these girls had turned tickling and torturing someone’s feet into an art form, seeming to find exactly the most precise spots to attack, and determining exactly how slow to start and how fast to speed up. Not only had Michaela just given me the most agonizing night of my life, but she somehow found a way to do it without making me pass out, without pushing my body beyond its breaking point, allowing her to continue to torture me, forcing me to stay awake and endure her rabid exertions. Me and my hapless bare, bound soles were serving as the canvas of Michaela’s diabolical masterpiece, and she wasn’t finished working yet either!

At this point, I was no longer capable of laughing. I was sobbing, sobbing lively and profusely as Michaela was still using all ten fingers and trailing them up and down from the tips of my white, flushed toes to the bottoms of my sore, reddening heels. The sensations had not died with time either as the light scratches from Michaela’s nails were still sending signals through my helpless body, reminding it that it was in pain, and forcing it to call for help as I sat here completely helpless! I was pleading for unconsciousness at this point, hoping, praying that my body would oblige me and let this finally end! I prayed for several minutes, and just when I felt like I was finally going to black out, suddenly, everything stopped!

Michaela stopped tickling me, as Stephanie and Nikki suddenly let off Lindsay, as I gasped, finally having a pure moment to just breathe and finally relax, hoping and praying once again that there would be no more.

It didn’t matter that it was all over, it didn’t matter that it had stopped; it didn’t stop the tears rolling down my face from continuing to flow like a river. I was still very traumatized by this whole agonizing event, as on this night, I had clearly witnessed the great capacity for human evil. I had seen three girls who had found a way to make the rules go away and force pure vice upon me and the person I loved the most. They did it, right in front of me, right in my own house, in my sanctuary, in the one place that was supposed to keep me safe from the troubling world outside. My world had been turned completely on its head, as what was supposed to be a fine, relaxing evening turned into one I was wishing I could block out of memory for all my life!

The only thing that could make this night any worse was for this to continue, so before they could do anything, I, while still sobbing and gasping for just enough air to put a sentence together, cried, “Please…. no more!”

I just sat there, waiting as anxiously for a response as ever… but it wouldn’t come. There was complete and utter silence, the same that had been there when I first arrived, when I first walked in and seen with my own eyes that these bitches had tied up Lindsay, and when I first fell straight into Michaela’s human flytrap, had my authority stripped, and lost all hope of this being the optimistic night it was supposed to be… the same silence, the one that I had now attributed with the most horrible night ever, was singing in the air again, making me feel as uncomfortable as I did when Michaela first whispered to me!

But right as I assumed the worst, right as the silence began to split my ears and cause me mental anguish like I’d never heard of before, finally, Michaela said, “C’mon girls.”

They walked over to the base of our chairs, and we both prayed to god they weren’t going to tickle us again. But finally, after a long, hard night where nothing went our way, those diabolical girls showed their first bit of sympathy, and started untying the rope around our ankles before undoing the string around our big toes. They let our feet go, as I gave a huge sigh of relief.

I just sat there, waiting, as Michaela went around to the back of my chair. I was waiting for Michaela to untie me, waiting for Stephanie and Nikki to let Lindsay go so we could go to our beds and be able to cast this terrible night out of our memories forever! But within seconds, as I was waiting, something happened, and my expectations had been thwarted one more time tonight. From behind my head, Michaela’s hand came across my mouth as a long strip of masking tape was placed perfectly on top of my lips, pressing them together and fastening my mouth completely shut!

This wasn’t over, and I couldn’t believe it! I wanted to scream, I wanted to hurt Michaela’s ears, but obviously, the gag muffled my voice completely, and all that came out was “Mmmm, Mmmm.”

I also heard the same sound coming from next to me, as Stephanie and Nikki had gagged Lindsay as well, and all three girls were now coming back in front of us and laughing, as Stephanie and Nikki were now bending down at our feet and tying our ankles to the crossbars under our chairs.

Michaela explained everything, how she planned to keep us tied up, how she wanted us to miss the expo, and how with Lindsay unable to attend, someone else would be awarded captain of the squad, and how that person would most likely be Michaela herself.

I was horrorstruck as Lindsay was screaming, writhing around, trying to break through her bonds and trying to stop her dream from becoming a complete nightmare… but her bonds held as firm as ever.

The worst night of my life was not over; I was completely exhausted, like Michaela had drained every ounce of energy from me. It was like she wanted me barely alive, wanted me struggling to find any energy so that there was no way to muster up enough to escape. It was very clever, and it had worked to perfection! Her bonds were strong, I was weak, and the expo was less than 8 hours away. The nightmare continued, as Michaela and the girls just blew kisses at us and went upstairs to bed, leaving me to fend for my helpless self!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back