• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Prisoners. M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Jacob and Theo were flying their jet over the desert of BRAC de Candle. They were on a recon mission.
Suddenly out of nowhere, bullets flying round . "Start evasive maneuvers!" Shouted Jacob. Theo flew the jet to avoid the bullets being shot at them. Suddenly there was a loud explosion. The plane shuddered and began to spin in free fall. "Eject! Eject!" Shouted Jacob. The two pulled the lever on the side of their seats. The canapy blew open and the two men flew out of there seats. The seats flew up out of the plane, the two pilots falling downward. Then the parachutes exploded open and the seats flew upward.
The seats finally dropped downward and settled in the sand. "Hurry before the Brachians capture us." Ordered Jacob. Was they hooked their seatbelts, they were surrounded by Brachians solders. They bound both men and put a blind fold over their eyes. " Take them back k to headquarters." Said General Tog. The men were taken to the headquarters and thrown into a cell. Their blindfolds removed.
"Stay strong and tell them nothing." Jacob whispered to Theo. Two Brachian solders came and opened the cell door. They pointed to Theo. "Take him first." They grabbed Theo by the arms. He struggled to no avail. Theo was taken to a cell, his flight suit unzipped and pulled down to his waist, exposing his upper body. It was smooth and without hair. Muscles were well developed. The solders handcuffed his wrists and pulled his arms up, exposing his underarms, ribs and sides. Theo began to sweat eventhough the room was cool.
General Got and The Master walked into the room. The Master was an expert torturer. Got began questioning Theo. "What was your mission? Why come back here?". Got waited for an answer.
Theo looked straight in the eye and said nothing. Got shouted at him, but Theo would not devolve any information. The Master came closer with a folder in his hand. "This is your dossier. It was among other things that you are insanely ticklish. " Theo swallowed hard. He failed the tickle torture test when he qualified as a pilot. He became very anxious. Being g tickled was torture for him. "Tell us what we want to know or I promise you that I will tickle torture you until you start begging" Theo still said nothing.
"You leave me no choice. He took a feather duster and swirled it over Theo's belly. He stiffened his belly muscles, then started giggling. The Master swirled his duster over Theo's ribs. He giggled harder, his laughter turning to hysterical laugh. He struggled against the ropes.
Jacob was sitting in his cell. He could hear Theo's frienzied laughter. Jacob's skin began to tingle. He knew how tortureous this was for Theo..
Theo jerked around in his bindings as The Master ran his nails over Theo's ribs and into in armpits. Theo's body was drenched in sweat, his flight suit soaked.
"I can stop this.. Just tell me what your mission is. Why were you flying over our country?" The Master said. Theo, gasping for air, looked at The Master and spit in his face. The Master wiped the spit off his face. Angry, he exploded at Theo. "I offered you a why out! Instead you continue to be stubborn! Strip him and tie him on the rack!!" The guards cut Theo down and stripped off his flight suit. Then they laid him down on the rack and tied him in. Theo got nervous as the guard tightened the rack, stretching him taut. The Master stood at the foot of the rack, half naked and began tickling under Theo's toes, then down his arched. Theo's body tensed, then bucked as he began giggling and struggling to pull his feet away from the Master's nails.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back