• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surprising Tickling Conversation in the Classroom

Hehe, either you said too much or not enough ;) Now I am very curious as to what makes you tick...

I'd like to think so. But on the other hand we are so rare... Even among the BDSM scene (in which you'd think there is a high probability to find ticklers), our fantasy is seldom present. So in a classroom, chances are even slimmer.

Ever since I read Sara's message, I keep thinking about what I would have done in her shoes. Would I have gone like "Oh yeah I am actually quite familiar with tickling; I even have some vids on my phone here", or would I have kept silent? I would not have blushed or felt uncomfortable I think, but would I have kept a low profile? I really wonder. It is rather a unique experience she had.

I like to think that I would have reached into my bookbag and pulled out a feather, hair brush, and baby oil and remarked "Who wants a real lesson now?" Yeah, I like to think that. In reality, I probably would have remained quiet with a sheepish look on my face...ughh!

I like to think that I would have reached into my bookbag and pulled out a feather, hair brush, and baby oil and remarked "Who wants a real lesson now?" Yeah, I like to think that. In reality, I probably would have remained quiet with a sheepish look on my face...ughh!

LOL! :laughhard: Man, you make me regret not having attended school with you! ;) "Here, teacher, let me show you how it works" :devil:

But even without going to such extremes, it's a sexology class after all. I remember attending a conference on lesbianism in English literature hosted by a beautiful American lesbian PhD holder here in Beijing. It got a lot of local girls coming out of the closet during the Q&A, a few guys too. As for myself, back in high school I very naturally expressed my erudite fascination with torture when we studied Sade and Solzhenitsyn. But I was a bit immature at the time (only 16 years old), and was a bit of a showoff. At around 20 years old I learned to let the attention focus on other people. No one likes a smartass, after all, and the stage belongs to everyone.

BTW, I love your sig, Kevin :blaugh:

Thanks Tenebrae. I think we would have had a riot in school together....and maybe even some suspensions as well, lol!

The smart ass thing....yeah, nobody likes one. Until you get to be of a certain old geezer age. Then people expect you to be a smart ass. Seems kind of backwards to me :D

Thanks Tenebrae. I think we would have had a riot in school together....and maybe even some suspensions as well, lol!

Haha oh yes we certainly would have! But it would have been so much fun! ;)

The smart ass thing....yeah, nobody likes one. Until you get to be of a certain old geezer age. Then people expect you to be a smart ass. Seems kind of backwards to me :D

Then I cannot wait to be old, so that I can express my true nature :devil:

You would be surprised what people my age are shocked about sex and fetishes. Which I always find interesting and confusing just how much people don't know.

"You mean there are people out there who aren't having sex through a hole in white sheet? Bunch of freaks out there!!"

I never seem confused or uncomfortable when kink comes up in any conversation. I can always rely on the fallback of my friend reading Savage Love from the AV Club. People are so sheltered, repressed or uptight. However that is a seriously obscure subject for class. But I would have dived right in, blushing or no. "Oh, yeah. I have heard of this. Has to do with sensationalism or some such nonsense." Played it off as if I'm some expert on obscure topics, as I am wont to do. I also always throw out , "Don't, don't be kink-shaming, now!" Still though, interesting.

I found out about that Tickled documentary going on HBO and really want to see it.

Now that's something to wake you up in class! :bwahaha: For as overly vocal I may be in class normally (got to get those freebie "participation" marks some classes still include, even in post-secondary!) I think I likely would have hushed up at mention of such a "personal" interest. But who knows? I might have asked further questions about the documentary to try to see if it might whet anyone else's appetite. Who knows?
But I bet if any of the few people I've "come out" to were in the same class, I'd likely be as beet as a tomato with such mention. :blush2:

I'm surprised that so many classmates were so surprised. It's very, very common for a straight, vanilla guy to hold his girlfriend down and tickle her for a bit. To a lesser extent, he might do same with his female friends. It would be rare for that straight guy to do same to his male friends. So why is it such a jump to think it might be a turn on?

The surprise might be because there are enough (bad) depictions of whips and chains in the media that people are at least aware that those turn some people on, but not so for tickling.

Oh man, if I were in that class I might've just died on the spot. Just thinking about being in that situation gives me some anxiety. Really interesting your professor would talk to such lengths about it too.

It's a terrific picture, thanks Sara! And I always enjoy seeing a post that gets three dozen responses and are pretty much all upbeat and civil. Way to be, TMF friends.

I think part of it is natural. I find it weird that "sex" is so emphasized as genitals on genitals but that's what people keep bringing up so that's what I think people like the most. I just don't think that people associate the pleasure of sex with a tickling sensation. But I think the matter might just be a miscommunication.

WHOA!!! That's amazing, nerve racking, and everything in between. My gf has been in a class where "tickled" was mentioned but it was some sort of software available for what they were looking into. This is str8 up talking tickling as a fetish and how it has a sexual connotation with some folks, live in public in class with the professor actively leading the discussion on tickling. Idk what I'd have done if this happened back in my college days. It may lead some folks in the class to draw connections about why I needed to tickle them or a friend of theirs, multiple times to gather data for a supposed "science project" lol. I'd have probably been all sorts of uncomfortable now that I think about that. Still, great post and great topic.

If you want to run your "extra credit project" by us before the class presentation, we will be glad to critique. ;) I think the prof did a good job going down the list and was great to add "our thang" to it. With all the kinks on display online, tickling is tame by any comparison. Maybe a discussion of sensual massage would help the class to better see the tickling fetish in perspective. It's possible that some members of the class were tickle tortured growing up by older siblings or cousins, etc and hate the thought of tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back