• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session I had (M/F)

ElFewja

Verified
The names have been removed to protect the ticklish. As an aside, this is a bit longer than most posts because its about my time during a session. Lot of material.

My memory was never super great. I mean, at times it's killer but I have to admit that at others it isn't. I have a difficult time remembering longer events, so I'm trying to capture this now while it's still fresh (24 hours ago).

Additionally, as I've indicated in other true tickling stories, I don't go for an intense/well written style here. It's laid back, very very VERY informal and will remain unedited. The point isn't that it's well written by any means but rather a collection of memories, you know? It's a different style, so forgive me for over using pronouns and starting a lot of sentences with I. Yes, I'm aware of the mistakes I'm making haha.

Also additionally I should indicate that this isn't necessarily in a timely order. That is, things were returning at different points than when they happened, and I can't even remotely do our conversations justice in this. We had a lot of good back and forths and great discussions, and I tried to capture that but I don't think I did a great job. Ah well.

Got together with (Person) the other day and let me tell you, she is one ticklish little girl.

It started snowing before I left to go meet her and I thought about calling and saying hey, maybe not so much with this weather, right? Decided against it because I've been having a hard time alligning my schedule with hers. She ended up being about an hour late, hit a lot of traffic that I actually just got ahead of. Felt pretty bad that I had made her go through such a stressful drive, and also the pressure that she was making me wait. I didn't mind waiting for sure but I did feel bad that she was getting worked up over it.

She got there eventually and yeah, the pics don't lie. If buttons are cute – and people propose that they are – she was far cuter than one. She was wearing a tight, bright orange shirt of wool or cotton, we couldn't decide which. According to her it was very warm and during the session she started sweating, which, considering how cold it was, yeah. She wore a tight pair of black yoga-ish pants and grey uggs which hid away her thick/woolenish grey socks.

It was getting sort of late for me so I didn't spend much time on pleasantries like I normally do. We sat down and immediately went at it.

For a long time I left her unbound and man, was she a trooper. She's trained herself pretty well, she can sit still better than anyone I've ever met, and that's saying something considering how ticklish she is. We had spoken a bit, the typical hi I'm x, nice to meet you sort of thing, but the first thing of worth that I had said was "So, I start slow and work it up a bit." I'm not a great tickler by any means, nor am I a thorough one. I like to start with the neck/ears and back if I can and that's where I went first, very lightly strokingaround her neck and sliding up to her ears. She had a wonderful smile as her face twitched back and forth on the massage table we were sitting on.

At one point later she commented on my technique, saying that my touch was so light it was like my fingers were feathers. I had just clipped my nails for this (I had initially thought I'd leave them long as part of a costume for the weekend after but decided against it, since I'm not great when my nails are long and I didn't want to risk hurting her with them when I started to dig in) so the skin around my finger tips was pretty soft. For a few minutes I hovered around her upper body, just barely grazing her neck as she giggled, sliding my fingers up to her ears. When I hit her ears her teeth faded and she closed her eyes, giving a broad smile as she said that felt really good more than tickling.

I laughed and said well, we can't have any of that, eh? I didn't stop right away but I did transition down. She had, at some point, moved her arms above her head, grabbing into the head-hole of the massage board to keep still. Not wanting to leave that opportunity unspoken for I trickled down, just lightly rapping my finger tips against her armpits. Her lovely teeth appeared again and her giggling resumed.

I didn't stay there long, moving down to her stomach with the same super light technique. For a minute or two I dabbled on her sides, enjoying her laughter as she lightly twitched on the table.

The trouble was, as much as I like playing with a girl's entire body, I'm really a foot guy and just seeing her socked feet sitting there unabused was really haunting me. Still, I pushed down that desire, wanting to save the best for last. By now we had gone on for about 5 minutes, maybe 10. I moved down closer, squeazing just above and around her knees. She guffawed as I hit there but man, she is a trooper. Didn't budge an inch.

At some point we started talking move frequently but there was so much I can't even hope to reclaim the entire conversation. It was very positive and we had a good time talking with one another. I think around here we started talking about how tickling is good stress relief for her and she really likes it. I indicated that I was glad for that because, you know, it's sometimes hard to find a girl who genuinely likes it, and that's what I like. At some point I mentioned laughter induces endorphines or something but I didn't get really into it, mostly because I'm not so educated on the subject.

Twisting my hands around I lightly scraped behind her knees and she started laughing lightly. The two things I remember from there was that she said she had never been tickled there but it was a good spot. After that I began edging up her thighs, stopping to remind her that if I end up going too far or doing something she isn't ok with to let me know. She just laughed and waved me on as I began kneading her upper thighs. She hooted pretty loudly when I hit there, throwing her hands to her face in the cutest way.

Dropping one hand from her thighs I edged towards her foot, which was placed sole down on the massage table. I waited a few seconds to make sure she hadn't noticed and stopped tickling her thigh to swipe at her foot. The reaction was immediate: she laughed loudly and yelped as she kicked into the air. I was faster though, grabbing her ankles with my right arm as she lifted them. Absolutely killer response and I knew her feet were easily her best spot. At some point, maybe earlier or around here, or later, she did say the same thing: her feet were the worst. Couldn't ignore them any longer.

Despite using one hand I went at it at this point. She has small feet so it was pretty easy to claim both with just one hand, striking at them. At this point she wasn't able to sit still on her own but that was fine with me, I had her in a good grip. She was laughing pretty loudly and I started to use both hands without giving up my grip. The wool felt pretty good against my finger tips as I quickly dashed my fingers up and down her soles.

I was there for a good minute or two before deciding to give her a rest, there. Wasn't nearly time yet to go all in, I thought, working my way up her knees and thighs back to her stomach, and then her neck. We started talking about what interested us in tickling: she informed me that she had a twin sister and that they used to get into tickle fights, holding each other down and tickling each other. She said she really liked that and that was what got her into the tickle modeling business. The rub was she asked me what interested me in tickling and I had to stop and stand back, thinking for a while.

There was a point a few months ago where I tried to discern that myself but I really couldn't come to an answer. I mostly responded with it was just a fun interaction between two people and that's what I enjoyed, but also that I remember either tickling my mom's feet or my dad doing as much when I was very, very young (my first memory) and that probably had an influence. I also mentioned that there was probably a bit of control and domination mixed in there but, mostly, I just like having fun and this is fun for me. On the drive home I thought about it some more, remembering that I told my ex once that tickling girls I wasn't intimate with didn't do it for me, so to speak. I didn't want to weird out (Person) and say tickling was pretty sexual for me, especially because at the time it wasn't really. When I get together with a girl like this it's almost entirely platonic and I'm just having a good time. When it's with a significant other though, that's a different deal: hell, I probably enjoy tickling more than sex but it definitely leads that way when it's with someone I truly care about. It's a weird feeling for me, tickling someone I don't know or I'm just getting to know but I never really feel it's sexualized. It's just good fun, and that's what we were doing. The two of us were having a damned good time together, and that was something we talked about in the middle of it: that she felt like she knew me pretty well based on this. I laughed about it, saying well, considering how intensly intimate playing with somebody's body is.

Around this point I had stopped doing lighter tickles and was going more for a squeaze-tickle. I'd hit up her stomach-area and ribs, move down to her hips and then down to her knees/thighs. Got her laughing good at this point. At one point she snorted and I had to stop and ask if she had. Immediately she said no, and then a half second later said yes. We both laughed about it before I dug back into her sides.

Around this time I think she called for her first break, sitting up to get a drink of Pepsi. As soon as she laid back down I asked if she was good and continued my assault. She was starting to get pretty warm at this point, commenting about how hot she felt. We talked about the fabric of her shirt and I asked if I could lift it up. She said yes and I did. When I revealed her skin I saw the (second) coolest tattoo on her ride side and we talked about that for a bit. After that I started using my light touch to get her giggling, moving up to her armpits and then back down to her stomach with a harder touch.

Went down to her knees and kneeded and then hopped on her feet, taking her sock off. She was wearing a very lovely shade of orange, kind of a brownish shade like a leaf in fall. It really complimented her skin. Taking firm hold of her ankle I began tickling. Man, were her feet ticklish: it was an absolute joy to hear her laughter and watch her foot squirm as I slid up and down her small sole. I picked at her toes every now and then, switching up between running my fingers against the bits just before her toes, the very tips right around her nails, and the toes themselves. At some point her second sock came off and I grabbed hold of both ankles with my arm, listening to the music she sang for me as I tickled her feet.

I set them down after a little while and went at the rest of her body for a bit but I came back to her feet before long, placing them in the stockade at our disposal. The thing had been taunting me since the start but I hadn't wanted to jump the gun. Gotta build up to that, you know?

With her feet immobile I went to town, using both hands and attacking fairly relentlessly. Had her laughing pretty hard at this point. At some point she sat up and pointed to a tool, saying "Ooh ooh try that one!" I laughed and then she said something like "Maybe I shouldn't be giving you tips." At first I thought she was talking about one of the 3 or so brushes lying there but she was actually referring to the electric flosser tool. I was skeptical because I had never really had much success with it but, hey, I trusted her.

Oh man was it worth it. I have never heard a girl laugh so loudly and was plenty glad she had tipped me off because I likely wouldn't have tried it. Won't be making that mistake again haha. Now, as soon as I touched it to her skin she started shrieking with laughter, but I'm sneaky. I get why it works – the vibration – so I grabbed her foot and pinned her toes very tightly shut, forcing the entire thing in between her toes as far as it would go while also pressing much of the head against her foot. I switched between toes and feet very quickly, leaving it in one place for long seconds as she howled then catching her off guard by quickly changing feet or locations, forcing her to shriek wildly. It was a very fun scene. There were times when I went along the very tips of her toes, right along the nails, around the edges and down the soles of her feet and the bottoms of her toes. Everything just had her going crazy. She has very nice feet by the way, a very solid 7 if not an 8/10 (more than likely the 8). I quite enjoyed watching the flosser leave pale white streaks down her soles when I traced it, and placing the bulk of the head against her arches had her going much more than I thought it would.

At some point, maybe before her feet but I think after, she mentioned that she felt so good and that she was on cloud 9. I couldn't remember if that was a rolling stones song haha.

Before long she slapped her hands into a T and cried time out. I immediately stopped and she sat up, taking a drink of soda while fanning her face with her hand (a motion that became routine throughout the session and probably had been going on for a while now, I can't remember. She was quite hot from all the tickling). After a minute or so I moved on, back to her upper body.

For a little bit I stayed there, from her knees to her sides and back. At one point I dropped one hand away from her knees and towards her feet, grabbing the tool I had set down, but then I was afraid she might have noticed so I went back to her knees. Dropping one hand away again I dropped the tool near her feet, waited a second to see if she noticed and then turned it on.

She nearly screamed.

I went and played with her feet for a while again and then moved back up. At some point later she started saying she couldn't trust me again, calling me sneaky and tricky for misleading her like that. I laughed and told her, “well, I'll let you know when I'm going to do it next time. In fact, I'm going to do it now." Grabbed the tool and went back to her feet. Good times.

She was laughing hard enough from that that our host came out to see what had gotten her going so loudly, lol.

By now the majority of my session was over but I had moved up to her torso again, digging in deeper than I had before. As I moved up my thumbs happened upon a spot a bit below her breasts and she absolutely screamed with laughter, much much louder than before. I laughed and said whoa, that's a spot eh? For about 5-10 seconds I tickled her there but she started screaming stop, I'm going to pee myself. I backed off immediately and let her rest/have a drink, commenting that nobody had ever found that spot or tickled her that hard before.

While working her upper body she started making faces at me, her hands already on her cheeks from covering her mouth while laughing. One of them spooked me a bit, enough that I stopped and went ahh! Lol. We had a good laugh for a bit and then I joked, saying I had been worried about creeping her out but there she went and creeped me out. She laughed so hard, shouting score and calling our host over to tell him she had successfully creeped me out. She was seriously a riot to hang out with.

Much earlier in the conversation we had talked about her really, really cool foot tattoo. Prior to this she had mentioned how much it tickled to get done, and that she could barely hold still while it was being done. When I took her sock off earlier I saw how cool it was and took a really good look at it because she said she had been squirming. I tell you, though, whoever did it did a damned good job; the shading on the skull to give it depth was excellent and everything was straight. It was pretty damned perfect, and then you have to consider that she had been squirming haha. I really liked that tattoo by the way, and I don't really care much for tattoos on feet but it was really, really cool. Very nice.

She also had one on her left (I think? Can't remember now) ring finger that I also thought was really cool, much cooler than the skull one because it was so simple. She said she had gotten it in middle school and I laughed, asking who would have done that for her (because I think that's illegal). She admitted that she did it herself and some of her friends made fun of her, calling it a circle. I looked at her and said you can go tell them to fuck off, that is most definitely a heart. And it is, trust me. I think it's a really cool little flavor tattoo in a very nice place, and I liked it, so whoever told her they didn't can go to hell haha.

I moved back to her feet at some point, asking if it was ok to put some lotion on them. She accepted and I put it on. We talked about the particular lotion our host had out (I think it was coconut) and how after a session once she had gone home and couldn't tell what the smell was or where it was coming from for a while, haha.

I should also probably mention that after about 10-15 minutes in (Person) was pretty visibly red in the face from all the tickling. I gave her a pretty good workout.

After applying the lotion I sneakily grabbed a brush and applied it to her feet, almost to no response. She laughed and said oh, those don't work on me. She also said they kind of feel good, like a massage. I would have offered an actual massage now that I think of it, but I completely forgot. Feel sort of bad about that. Set the brush down and moved back to my fingers, which seemed less effective than before.

Moving back to her upper body I immediately tried the spot that had her going so hard before and it worked like a charm, but almost immediately she swatted my hands away and said "No!" in a sharp voice, so I quit that. I made a joke about how motherly that no sounded and then we talked about how both of our moms had really good glares haha. I think I went back to her feet after that.

After a few minutes I moved up to her knees and hips again and she barely laughed anymore. I could feel the hour was closing in because she seemed like she was petering out. Moved back up to her armpits, which I hadn't hit in a while and started tickling there. After seeing her hands twitch a bit I moved up to grab them with my right hand. She looked up at me and told me I could tie her back and I smiled, saying I knew. Didn't want to right then, I much preferred just holding her myself. Her arms struggled a lot more than they had before I had taken hold of them, but not so much that she gave me any sort of trouble.

Much earlier on we had talked about whether or not she was ever tickled intimately in her relationships, she listing her last few boyfriends and saying nope, culminating with an overall no. She really enjoyed it though so I recommended maybe trying it out, see how she likes it in a different context.

I think I moved back to her feet one last time with the flosser, which was far less effective than before. After that I hit up her knees and hips again to no response whatsoever, so I checked the time. 60 minutes exactly, haha. When she came back she was very visibly shaking because the room we were in was quite cold.
After that we wished each other safe travels and headed out. She was super cool and I'm definitely going to see her again haha.

Now, if only I could recall more about previous sessions with other individuals. Ah well.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back