• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first tickling story you ever read........

I don't remember specifically the first story I read but I remember the first site I visited to read tickling stories. It was around 2000-2001 and I had found Ropejock, which was a m/m tickling site. :blush2: I almost got busted by my brother because I often saved the stories so I could read them again offline. :eek: :blush:

I can't remember the first story I read, but the one that made the most impression was 'Ticklish Aunt Sarah' in the early 2000s. I read that story over and over and over and over, and still revisit it from time to time today.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The first tickling story I ever read was on a website I have long since forgotten the name of, but I remember the story was about a russian princess who was punished with tickling.

A lot of letters to penthouse, variations and human digest were actually written by me, even the ones from females. Sorry to burst some bubbles. TickleChicago can attest to these when I burst his bubble.

I forgot where it was.. this was YEARS ago like in my higschool days... anyways, it was about this young school teacher who wore an outfit that would tickle her. I guess this boy was "narrating" a story and he mentioned he would fantasize his teacher getting naked and wearing this outfit which would tickle her like crazy. Well in the story, one of the students, a young female girl was being a trouble maker and the teacher had the girl get naked and she put this tickling outfit on but wore protection underneath so it wouldn't tickle her, and the teacher had her and the female student tied to I believe a teatherpole and the girl had her clothes removed while the class watch with glee as the trouble maker student laughs her head off and then the young boy narrator removes a part of safety clothing from the tied teacher that was guarding her from the tickling but since he removed it, it began tickling the teacher and then the movement from the girl being tickled affected the teacher tickling her and vice versa.

That was the first story I remember reading.

It was in Tied & Tickled magazine, a pictorial about a guy feather-tickling his bound girlfriend in the bathtub.

The first story I’ve read was the “Ticklish Bookworms”, and it was perhaps in the late 90-s.

TICKLISH-BOOKWORMS-(Nylons)-f-f

It was followed by many others – for me those stories proved to be a good way to study English as foreign language, much better than ordinary boring textbooks.

It was from Tales From The Crypt. ....it was called "Last Laugh" if I remember right.

I don't remember the exact name of the story, but it was about two female students tickle torture their female teacher. That was in fact the most erotic thing I have ever experienced in written form. It was more exciting than most videos. It was just downright amazing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back