• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Charlene In Nylon Hell

The Tickle Room

Verified
charlene nylon start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Back by popular demand is the SEXY foreign model Charlene. She has VERY little English BUT is HYPER ticklish. My best customer who ordered this custom thinks she is MY MOST TICKLISH MODEL. What do you guys think? Well now we have Charlene back in the stocks in NYLONS and this time NO MERCY. Charlene has SEXY and SOFT size 8 feet and her WHOLE body is ticklish. Charlene has some of the BEST expressions while ticklish. So I start by taking off her sexy shoes exposing her nylons. She is nervous as I BARELY touch her soles sending her into a FRENZY. I tickle her feet as she screams and moves her feet but then I tie her toes to the stocks USING the nylons. She SCREAMS as I tickle her sensitive toes and soles until she RIPS out of one of them. Fine by me I wanted her feet bare anyway. So I attack her bare sole and nylon sole at the same time.

But I am not done there as I tickle her upperbody. This has good behind the scenes where it shows Charlene having bondage issues. But when she gets tickled she SCREAMS and FLAILS attempting to get away. But to no avail. I tickle her into utter exhaustion but I am not done there.....
This is an UNCUT only clip with behind the scenes!

Wanna see more Charlene? In the NY area and want to session with her getting your tongue in those sexy toes? Custom or message us today!
Image1054.jpgImage1053.jpgImage1052.jpgImage1050.jpgImage1044.jpg
******** src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/209592895" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>***********
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/209592895">Charlene In Nylon Hell</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user64168353">Matthew A Cacace</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwoe4mxxcifdp8l/charlene nylon sample full .mp4?dl=0 <---Click me for another sample link

Get Charlene, Romina, and Mayra Customs ASAP!!!! If they get enough they can come to NY to session! Email me [email protected]
Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Just send the money to [email protected] saying "Charlene nylon hell" If you get the clip via paypal you ALSO get her FULL photo set!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Jade Indica
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
and I can ask Kelli Lynn Sage She seems cool about stuff like that as long as its booked right

Models ABLE to travel with me if costs are spent:
MAYRA
Dipo
Romina
Courtney
Marylou
Delilah
Brittany the Skater
Zero
Iris
Celeste
Lizette
Charlene
Destiny
Jane
Paris
Siren
Esmeralda
Gaia (shes back )
Ok so this next list is the more expensive models and they will ONLY come out for the right price
The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Felt off about the whole experience)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Anna (she really can barely handle her feet being touched)
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Jaxx (REALLY cannot handle tickling easily but needs cosplay supplies)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)
-Jenn (Just feels like she needs more for her time)
-Rubi (she freaks me out >.> so I need more incentive for ME lol, but the girl will do literally anything)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

charlene end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

So when might we see Terry back again? I'd love to see her amazing feet tickled in nylons. Maybe with a gag too.

awesome nylon tickling in stocks. Do you already tried toe bondage in nylons also in your stocks? :) I'm looking forward for more nylon tickling clips.

If you really wanna see Terry tickled then cough up a custom. She is really tired of tickling and busting her ass and getting 0 love from the community. No customs and super low clip sales has killed her morale. I want her to be more popular. She's one of my closest friends. But you guys just keep asking for shit and never paying for it. Or people pirate her clips. Get a custom or Stop asking me. 2 of you on this thread like Terry. 2 people 250 per= 500 that's a flight and 30 minute custom each. But. You guys will just keep spamming the comment section. Then wonder why models never come back

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back