• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird Question

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Okay, okay, okay. I have been too awkward about this situation to write about, until now but this happened recently. So, this happened to me the other day. My boyfriend (my main ler) and I we chilling on the couch watching Netflix after dinner. I'm just enjoying the show cuddling him and he starts tickling me on my tummy and along my sides slow and soft at first and then out of nowhere hard and fast. I spazz out and try to get away to no avail and then the unthinkable happens. I passed gas accidently. It was not a ninja fart that most girls do, oh no. It was manly and quite noticeable. I was MORTIFIED and apologized constantly through laughter. My boyfriend thought it was hilarious and kept going. I safeworded because I was so embarrassed, but he seemed to be okay with it. He stopped and held me saying it was okay. But it's just like farting during sex, but for me somehow more embarrassing!

We eventually continued on and it turned out alright. Just was really weird.

This is the first time this has happened to me and only the second time I have ever safeworded for tickling.

Has this ever happened to any lees? Have any lers had this happen to them? How did you handle it?

Hiya Butterflytickles,
You aren't alone, while at work, the receptionist, got playful and gave my a light poke in my side, as I jumped and squeaked - one slipped out.
The receptionist thought it was hilarious - I was super embarressed
Whole new meaning to the "Pillsbury Dough Boy" :p

Yep, happened to me once! What if it was your BF who farted? Would you really care? Don't worry about it! :)

I personaly do not fart, its very *pulls shades down*... Uncool

Please see post numbers 26,332 and 26,336 from April of 2016:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...at-anyone-cares-but/page1756&highlight=farted

I also have been on the other side of that coin. I was out at a bar one night last summer with some friends and had been flirting with and poking at / tickling these two cute girls. One of them decided to give me some payback and grabbed my side's when I wasn't expecting it and one totally slipped out. I tried to act like nothing happened, but I'm sure she heard it :shock2:

A friend of mine coined the term "tickle toots" for these.

Candles solve for potential distractions. The noise is otherwise something every ler learns to understand. :)

Please see post numbers 26,332 and 26,336 from April of 2016:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...at-anyone-cares-but/page1756&highlight=farted

I also have been on the other side of that coin. I was out at a bar one night last summer with some friends and had been flirting with and poking at / tickling these two cute girls. One of them decided to give me some payback and grabbed my side's when I wasn't expecting it and one totally slipped out. I tried to act like nothing happened, but I'm sure she heard it :shock2:

Awwwww, that is so adorkable. Really cute I think :)

A friend of mine coined the term "tickle toots" for these.

Candles solve for potential distractions. The noise is otherwise something every ler learns to understand. :)

Hahaha, nice! Glad there is a term for it!!

You let out a fart. He said it was cool. Don't worry about it.

Has it happened to me? Nah. But I'm still young.

I tickled an Asian girl one time, and she let out quite a few blasts. maybe 4 or 5. not exactly a turn on. especially since ive never farted in my life. :bantoot:

OMG this has happened sooooooo many times and it's always hilarious!!! It's no biggie. To be honest, farting during sex I think is worse. Even I being a male ler try to avoid that. Just not the best thing in that particular moment lol.

Hun, you're not alone trust me. We're only human and its not something as women we aim to happen lol. Sometimes guys will Dutch oven there girlfriends on purpose because they think it's funny lol. If for those who may not be familiar with what a Dutch oven is. It's when someone drops a mean one while you're under a blanket without any kind of warning. And you guys know who you are out there that do this to your poor partners lol. However like i said you're not alone and tickling sometimes will cause many things to come forth unfortunately lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back