• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little tale about tickling that happened in a canoe.

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
I recently told this story to a fellow TMF member and he really liked it, so I thought I'd share the love!

Once upon a time I was a Girl Scout from when I was ages 6-17. When I was 16 or so we took a camping trip to South Eastern Maryland to a cabin with a beach nearby, on the same property. It was May. My whole troop went. I was really close with a couple of girls in the troop as we had grown up together.

We went canoeing one day and 3 of us got into the canoe. My 2 good friends and I. I was in the middle because they chose the ends first. I had forgotten my water shoes so I had bare feet and I was in my swimsuit.

My friend behind me started to lean forward in the canoe to tickle my sides and the back of my neck since my hair was up, and the friend in front of me reached her hands back and started to tickle my bare feet. I flipped out and the boat began to rock, an ore went overboard into the lake, but they just kept going. I was screaming and laughing trying to splash water at them but my lifejacket was getting in the way! I was a sitting duck.

They kept saying, "Don't you dare tip us!!" And that's what ended up happening because the friend behind my found my hips and the friend in front of me started to tickle the tops of my feet which are super sensitive. We had to swim back to shore and when we got to the beach I tried to run away...but sand is hard to run in successfully.

They caught up to me and threw me down onto the sand and kept tickling me for tipping them. I just kept saying sorry and laughing while thrashing. They eventually stopped and swore I'd get them back :)

Now we are all grown up about to graduate different colleges, but I always look back to that memory and smile. I hope y'all enjoyed!

That was a great story Sara. Something I could read over and over again.

Reminds me of the political campaign slogan "Tickle-canoe and Tyler, too!" ***groan*** A cute story and told very well. Thanks for posting.

Nice story, but I would never tickle anybody in a canoe.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back