• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many Female lers are there?

Tiklishboii

Don't get me wrong. I am a switch and find it fun to be the tickler. But I have found that more and more I want to be the lee, but there don't seem to be many female lers out there. I can't tell if I just happened to not be running in to any or if it is a real trend.

Hmmm, as of the last census count, there were 487, 262 female lers across the Continental US

Female ler here. I agree with you though. There aren't enough of us. Which generally wouldn't be a problem for me, but it translates into a general focus on m/f tickling across the board, which is too bad, really.

*sigh* Female lers are like precious gemstones.

Where are you looking, and in what way would you expect to 'run into' them?

I agree with Delay. I am a female switch. Being the ler is fun when I am in that mood, and then being the lee is fun when I am in that mood. But I've noticed that a lot of females on here are lee's compared to switches or ler's.

As a whole, it appears that more women on here are lees than lers. Additionally, quite a few female lers are only into F/F, which (while they're still lers) aren't interested in tickling us guys. It's true that there aren't enough female lers (nor will there ever be enough ;)) but they are out there.

Don't get me wrong. I am a switch and find it fun to be the tickler. But I have found that more and more I want to be the lee, but there don't seem to be many female lers out there. I can't tell if I just happened to not be running in to any or if it is a real trend.

I think I'd have more luck finding Bigfoot, Elvis, or Jimmy Hoffa, than finding a female ler

What's the population of earth?

There are literally billions of female ticklers out there in the world.

All women will tickle you, if you ask.

All women will tickle you, if you ask.

Well, no... no they won't. Even just on this site there are women who are seriously not interested in being the tickler.

I would agree that there are tons of women who would be totally fine with tickling a guy, you don't have to just look on here, but to say "all women will tickle you" is a little silly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back