• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing bondage to our tickle play (some sexual references)

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
So, my bf and I have been going out for a while now, those that have read my other stories will know that he's a vanilla but has completely embraced the tickling which has been wonderful.

The other night, we were talking about kinky stuff we could try and he was talking about tickling, how he jumped on me the other night, pinned me down and tickled my underarms. I was a bit poorly at the time and as I spluttered and laughed asking him why he did it, he smiled and said "I just wanted to hear you laugh."

So he turned to me and said, "you always stop me tickling you with your hands. Maybe, I need to tie you up and then tickle you....what do you think eh?" I was completely thrown, because I hadn't mentioned any sort of bondage to him, but my eyes widened, I nodded and told him I wanted to try it.

We tried it a bit that night but we didnt really have much time, so last night we planned it all. I stripped to just my panties, and lay on the bed. We discussed that I only wanted very loose bondage, as he wanted me to feel comfortable so we used some soft scarves that I had.

He tied each wrist with a scarf and then wedged it against the headboard of my bed and then tied my feet, tucking the ties under my mattress. It gave me some movement but ensured I was still tied down.

I had mentioned oil in our discussions, so he started rubbing massage oil over my naked body until I was gleaming. He smiled, told me how stunning I was and kissed me gently. Then he ran his nails over my shiny torso, the oil making his fingers glide. He teased me for a while, tickling my underarms a bit, grabbing my hips and tickling my legs. I knew it was all just to get my started. He straddled me, greeted me with a grin and then his fingers started wiggling on my navel. I tried to move, laughing and pulling at the ties and his fingers darted along my ribs, as he leant in and kissed my neck. As he pulled away he gave me a kiss, as he continued the assault, to which I kissed back between giggles.

He reached under my bum and began stroking, and i squealed, arching a bit. He went back to massaging my tummy, and then flicked his fingers in my underarms and onto my boobs, lightly stroking my chest which always drives me crazy. He smiled at me, enjoying my squirming and reactions, as he reached and stroked up and down my legs. I could feel myself getting warm between the legs.

Almost like he knew, he crept his fingers along my panties and wiggled his nails ever so gently, but I lost it, squealing and laughing, shutting my eyes to try to block out the sensation. One hand on my panties and another along my hips, he then leant and lickled my navel. Whilst I usually can throw him off, I was helpless and between squeals, i yelled my safe word. He continued tickling my belly for a while and then, he smiled and rubbed around my legs.

He left me tied for a while so he could rub me, denying me a few times, but the session left me particularly sensitive. When he finished me off, it was super intense, a real build up. After untying me, he smirked and asked me how it was. What a rush!

Another really cute story, MissEmbrace! It sounds like you've both really embraced tickling in your relationship, and that's awesome! :)

I think you've described what, for me, would be the most perfect evening ever and I can't tell you how wonderful it is that you actually got to live it!! Thank you for sharing :D

Great story. As I've said before I think you've been really lucky in finding this guy. He definately seems to 'get' tickling. :)

Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed reading.

I think you've described what, for me, would be the most perfect evening ever and I can't tell you how wonderful it is that you actually got to live it!! Thank you for sharing :D

Thanks. I can't say I'm HUGE on bondage but I like that we've found something that works for us.

Great story. As I've said before I think you've been really lucky in finding this guy. He definately seems to 'get' tickling. :)

Thank you hun! I cant express how happy we are, not only as a couple but in our play. Its wonderful. :)

Great tale! If only we all could find such accepting "vanillas" in our everyday lives. Would definitely make each hang out far more interesting. :bwahaha:
Thanks for sharing it with us, and fingers crossed to get to experience many many many more ticklish situations with this "vanilla" that seems so flavourful! :blaugh:

Thank you! I definitely feel lucky that i get to experience my fantasies and especially with the guy I love.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back