• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lost realplayer?

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Ok so here's my issue. Realplayers been acting strange in my pc a couple days now. So I decided maybe i'll uninstall it and reinstall in..should fix the issue. When I went into my control panel and into my uninstall program section , it wasn't there to uninstall! Did a search in my pc and it came up with nothing! Went into my downloads file and did a re install which didn't help , it still doesn't show up in my control panel nor is there a thumbnail on my page when I start my computer that used to be there! So I thought ill just go to realplayer webpage and reinstall it from there....still doesn't produce a thumbnail on my "startup" page nor did it make it appear in my control panel....what gives!?

interesting..thanks...but will it download all the videos and clips from where ever like realplayer does?

interesting..thanks...but will it download all the videos and clips from where ever like realplayer does?

I've never come across anything VLC couldn't handle, on any site. And if you try it and don't like it for some reason it's easy to uninstall.

If you want some expert advise I'd send a PM to HisDivineShadow . He's a busy man but will get back to you asap.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back