• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Fans?

Ler&Lish

TMF Novice
Any WWE fans on here?

Just looking for people with common interests to talk to, trying to make a few friends

Give me a PM if your interested

sorry if a thread like this has been posted before

I am too! But there are literally thousands of better places on the Internet to make wrestling friends, so maybe try one of those instead?

Ha, I was a fan during the days of Hogan, Andre, and the Ultimate Warrior (aka when it was still called the WWF).

I lost interest after the montreal screwjob.

I am too! But there are literally thousands of better places on the Internet to make wrestling friends, so maybe try one of those instead?

I want to make friends who like wrestling in THIS community, not just wrestling friends.
I'm just trying to find a common interest to talk to people about as an icebreaker outside of tickling.

I used to LOVE Mcmahons product. Been a wrestling fan since Bruno Sammartino was champ! Been to the first 3 manias...5 , 10 and 20. Still loved it thru the extreme era.....now I cant even stomach a second of it. Kiddieland if you ask me. Got no use for fools schlepping booty-os , or the nonstop mindless time wasting yap they bore there fans with. Theres no more imaginative characters , no " big men" (please don't tell me big shows a big man..his career was ruined years ago). No more managers ( yea paul heyman WAS a wrestling genius in ECW,,now he's just a repetitive wwe clown). You got part timers ....belts used to be a big deal in there heyday...matches and title changes made mainstream news! Now whats the belt...just a W on a strap..yea that's worth looking at. These days belts are just toys for someone waiting for his turn to hold. No great tag teams ( now they just throw two guys together because they cant think of a storyline to put them in as a single......its a sad joke

I used to LOVE Mcmahons product. Been a wrestling fan since Bruno Sammartino was champ! Been to the first 3 manias...5 , 10 and 20. Still loved it thru the extreme era.....now I cant even stomach a second of it. Kiddieland if you ask me. Got no use for fools schlepping booty-os , or the nonstop mindless time wasting yap they bore there fans with. Theres no more imaginative characters , no " big men" (please don't tell me big shows a big man..his career was ruined years ago). No more managers ( yea paul heyman WAS a wrestling genius in ECW,,now he's just a repetitive wwe clown). You got part timers ....belts used to be a big deal in there heyday...matches and title changes made mainstream news! Now whats the belt...just a W on a strap..yea that's worth looking at. These days belts are just toys for someone waiting for his turn to hold. No great tag teams ( now they just throw two guys together because they cant think of a storyline to put them in as a single......its a sad joke

I complete agree with everything you wrote Gilmour.. I wish I could still watch on occasion but... it's... unwatchable. Really, really boring. (Sorry Ler&Lish- I'm not writing this to put a damper on your thread- I love talking about Wrestling- but this is just how I feel about the state of Wrestling today. Though I LOVE reminiscing about the "old days" lol. My "old days" started 28 years ago. Not THAT long right? lol) I still look in whether it's WWE or the various Amateur circuits. It's painful... though I still love turning over the idea of just running down there and asking one of the guys if they need a Manager LOL. :) Incidentally Jake The Snake told me over and over again how he was going to train me and set up a fight with me against Sensational Sherri. I KNOW that probably never would have happened but... cool right? :) I would have been introduced as her "younger sister". (I had dark hair then). Just the fact I have my own little story line given to me by one of the Master Wrestlers of the time... yeah that's a huge gift to me.

What originally hooked me at 10 was Bobby Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon. I didn't even understand what Wrestling was until that part of the show started. But... there was a magic then that just can't be duplicated. I mean there may be still some good Wrestlers... who have the art of talk down pat and can make Wrestling look real. But that's going to be a rare find. And most of the Men that could teach the younger guys are sadly gone.

But for myself.... to have seen Andre The Giant walk down and into the ring (to fight against The Ultimate Warrior)... to have met the Macho Man and Roddy Piper... Bobby Heenan...even Jake The Snake at the worst part of his life...and a few more wrestlers... to be completely enamored with Wrestlers like The Million Dollar Man and Sensational Sherri... Rick Martel...I mean... the magic though "evil" haha... was such a display of storytelling... and showmanship... that's all gone now. That can never be duplicated. If I could just walk into Ric Flair's closet for 5 minutes OMFG!!!! LOL!!!

It makes me sad sometimes that the newer Generations won't get to really experience that. But... I am happy though that its still being enjoyed. And that the new Gen of Wrestlers are being taken care of moderately better. I just wish that could have happened years ago. The older Gen of Wrestlers deserved that.

But Ler&Lish got any good smack talk vids of the new guys? Or matches? I'd love to watch some from a new fan. Please post them here- do not send them to me privately. Thanks!

Last edited:
I've always been sad I missed out on the whole Macho Man & Gorgeous George storyline. I'd love to watch that from beginning to end. And I'd love to watch all of Macho Mans post WWF days. He is so missed. I can't even believe he's gone sometimes.

For anyone who kept watched WWE back when it was still the WWF, did you get constantly annoyed that the Bushwackers were basically only brought out to lose? Seriously, they never won a single fucking match. I eventually ended up feeling sorry for the duo that played those characters.

Also, anyone remember when Hogan, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, and the Undertaker formed an All American Team to try and take the belts only to lose? Yeah, that kinda pissed me off. I may not be patriotic in any measure of the word but I Vince pulled a very dick move there to everyone in the USA that day.

For anyone who kept watched WWE back when it was still the WWF, did you get constantly annoyed that the Bushwackers were basically only brought out to lose? Seriously, they never won a single fucking match. I eventually ended up feeling sorry for the duo that played those characters.

YES. I was just talking about them the other day. If they hadn't been turned into such cartoons they could bave been pretty damn awesome and badass. I bet they would have been Tag Team Champions at some point. Around 98 I just had to tune out. Doink, Nailz, M.O.M etc pushed me ocer the edge with the cartooney stuff.

Did you ever see this? They were inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame! :) It's not the whole speech- I guess Vince is keeping a tight watch on youtube. :/ I met them once. Really, really nice. :)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back