• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and a movie

lonewolf452

So, before my wife became my wife, she was this awesome beautiful girl I started hanging out with through friends. (5'5, skinny, size 8 feet with perfect skin and long brunette hair and blue/green eyes)

The first time i met her was over at a friends house. I had just moved back to my home city as I was gone for a year to work with my uncle. I had pulled up to my friends house where him and our friends were hanging out in his backyard. I recognized everyone except one person...her name we will say, was Claire, My future wife haha.

She was obv gorgeous, funny, well spoken, intelligent, (found out she was a university student going for her masters) she played drums!! and excelled at piano...(who IS this girl!?) She wore a tight yellow T-shirt with light brown shorts and black flip flops. She had a slight punk look about her, dispute her professional career choice, which I totally loved about her (Admittedly i obv noticed her feet being a guy with a slight foot and tickle fetish, they looked flawless, perfect shape and size, no nail polish, and looked extremely soft)

Long story short we clicked right away and eventually started hanging out one on one.

One night, we decided to watch a movie together over at my place (little did I know she was just as into me as I was her right from the first moment we saw each other at my friends house, don't know how I got so lucky) and I had always wondered if she was ticklish, but never had the opportunity to try. Until now...

We started the movie and were about 20 min in or so at this point, Claire sat on the couch beside me. She wore a tshirt under a tight thin zip up hoodie, blue jeans and leopard print ankle socks. She started the movie with both legs crossed but then changed her position so that her right leg was still crossed and her left leg was now stretched straight out with the sole of her left foot like 2 inches away from my arm...

It was just too easy, my heart started beating hard realizing this could be the moment I find out if she was ticklish or not...all I had to do was try! And I felt like we had hung out enough that we were comfortable with each other, and that even if she wasn't ticklish, it wouldn't be a big deal.

Before Claire realized what I was doing, I had moved my hand towards her left foot and started lightly wiggled my fingers against the bottom of her sock. Claire's attention IMMEDIATELY diverted off the tv as her leg spasmed and quickly pulled her foot away in reflex.

"!"

There was a split second pause (which felt like an eternity) Claire then glanced at me in surprise, but to me relief, that expression almost immediately changed into a playful grin.

"...Im REAALLLY ticklish..." she admitted sheepishly.

(OMG Success!!!!)

"Clearly!" Was all I could seem to say in response, heart still racing with the excitement of it all.

We both laughed, (even just that quick little tickle was amazing fun). Her smile was too cute. (Maybe I could get away with more?) I mustered my courage and took the opportunity reaching for her ankle on her left foot. I 100% expected her to move or try and stop my reach. I purposely moved slow enough so she could totally stop me if she wanted to. (My way of testing the waters)

To my surprise and delight, she didn't move! I took her ankle gently as Claire made a face, looking like she was bracing herself for what was CLEARLY coming next...

I reached out with my other hand, making contact with the bottom of her sock and continued tickling the bottom of her foot.

Claire's foot jerked and she tried to hold back laughing as best she could (like a second or two) before exploding in a fit of laughter. It was too cute, even more so, was the fact that as her body was CLEARLY reacting to the tickling, she threw her head back laughing with her eyes closed, her body was jerking and twitching...all the while she seemed to be trying her best to keep her left leg and foot as still as possible so I could KEEP tickling her. o_O!

She could have easily tried pulling her leg away with full strength or kicking my hands away with her free foot in reflex, but that simply did not happen. She kept her left leg as straight as possible, and her foot in reach of my tickling fingers, while the rest of her body started flailing and twitching. It was almost effortless to keep her ankle still while I continued exploring her left foot and toes for sensitive spots. Claire's body kept twisting and reacting to the ticking. (She really WAS ticklish!!! Even with the sock! I could only imagine what would happen if someone were to REMOVE that sock...but I didn't wanna get ahead of myself)

Suddenly she spun her body 180 degrees off the couch and tried crawling away with little strength. I let her leg spin in my hand still holding onto her ankle. So now she was on her stomach laying on the ground with her left foot still in my hand and her leg bent at a 90 degree angle with the bottom of her foot facing the ceiling, still very accessible and vulnerable.

I kept the tickling up, wiggling and scratching my fingers in the middle and ball of her foot, then switching to light strokes moving up and down with 1 finger from her heel to her toes, and then tracing and tickling the sides of her foot, forcing out very genuine deep laughter accompanied with giggles and slight screeches. It was amazing!

She started lightly slapping the floor in response to the intense ticklish sensation shooting up her leg. She would try to say things like "OMG, that tickles! or AHH!" In between laughing, but most of the time it only half came out. After a minute or so of this I decided to stop and let her catch her breath.

Claire let out a big breathe of air, realizing the ticklish sensations coming from her foot had stopped.
"Oh my gosh that was intense!" She said with a laugh. I laughed back and let her ankle go. She slowly got back up on the couch, still out of breath. I was worried I might have tortured her too much, so I said I was sorry with a chuckle.

Claire laughed and shook her head, "NO NO it's fine! HAHA, I'm sure that looked dramatic, I have VERY sensitive feet!" She explained, still smiling.

(Music to my ears!)

"Apparently so, haha, you even have your socks on!" I replied. Hinting I might want to change that soon...

Claire nodded still smiling, " I dont really let people touch my feet, let alone tickle them, it just doesn't happen" She said with a laugh.

"Interesting...then I guess I'm honoured you let ME!" I pointed out, Claire looked down with a shy smile "...yeeeaahhh" was all she said all coy.

Now feeling brave and getting a sense that Claire might be enjoying this just as much as I was, I reached for her foot again....this time it was her right foot...Claire watched me and let out a laugh before I even touched her. Kinda like she was saying "oh come on!"

This time I stuck my finger in between her sock and ankle, then proceeded to slowly pull it off past her heel then stopped. exposing her flawless pink skin. Only her heel was bare at this point.

"Oooo....bare feet" Claire said teasingly sticking her tongue out at me. I took one finger and started tracing circles on her bare heel. Claire's foot jerked a few times but again, she did her best to keep it still while letting out a few screeches and giggles. I then traced my finger up higher under her sock above the heel and started lightly tickling the middle of her foot up and down and up and down. Claire lost it and started laughing deeply, shouting "OH MY GOSH THAT TICKLES!!!! HAHAHHAHAH"

Her feet were SO SOFT and smooth, my fingers just glided along her sensitive sole. I seriously felt super lucky to have been able to tickle her. Especially after she told me that she doesn't normally let this happen. It was like eating the forbidden fruit LOL.

I slide my index finger up higher taking the sock with it, once my finger hit the base of her toes I stopped again, the sock only covering her toes now...most of her bare foot was visible...(again flawless)so soft and perfect!

I used all my fingers this time and started caressing the bottom of her bare foot with my fingertips. Claire bucked back and forth, throwing her body and head into the couch trying to deal with the ticklish sensations from her bare foot. (that she normally kept protected from would-be ticklers...but not me for "some" reason)

I pulled off the rest of her sock exposing her toes, (I hadn't seen her bare feet since that first day I met her from afar.) Her toes were perfect, not too long and not too short, just perfectly proportional. Before she realized her whole foot was bare now, I started tickling underneath her bare toes....

...what followed next was truly memorable...

It's hard to describe the utter genuine-ness that was so obviously apparent in her laughter. It sounded like I OFFICIALLY hit her "Tickle spot"

The laughter howled, She was laying down on her back at this point with her head and body slightly facing the back of the couch...she clenched the couch pillows tightly with her hand, her eyes were shut tightly and mouth was wide open, unable to hold anything back as she was being helplessly tickled on her toes.

"AHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" was all she could say as I kept lightly "playing" with her toes, occasionally caressing and tickling the rest of her foot...id trace around her heel, scribble my fingertips on the ball of her foot, run my index finger up and down her sole, sometimes stopping in the arch or middle of her foot then tickling with all 4 fingers...I'd trace the outside of her foot before moving back up to the toes and starting the process over...changing things up here and there, always keeping her guessing ;)

I kept tickling her right foot, she didnt once ask me to stop, and she seemed to be having fun with it despite how badly it tickled. I glanced over and noticed her T-shirt and hoodie had risen up a little, probably due to all the involuntary movements...(did I mention how hot this girl was! Her body was amazing...and now...her stomach and side were exposed and BEGGING to be tickled!)

Her eyes were still closed trying to process the overwhelming ticklish sensations on her foot, she'd never see it coming...dare I?

I quickly reached over with both hands and started tickling her UBER soft sides.

Claire's eyes shot open as she let out a surprised scream before falling victim to another fit of giggles and laughter. Her body twisted more, her upper arms and elbows snapped to her sides in a defensive reaction, her fists clenched tightly, but she kept her arms at a 90 degree angle still giving me access to continue tickling her sides. Every now and then she'd lose control and her hands would grab mine defensively, but only for a second. Then she'd let go and try to keep them from interfering with the tickling...

Claire shook her head back and forth slowly in disbelief, "B-BOTH SIDES!? HAHAHAAHHAHAHA" she somehow managed to get out, acknowledging the fact that I was using both hands to tickle her up and down her sides.

I moved one of my hands and started tickling her stomach and around her belly button. This caused her body to spasm again like she was being shocked or electrocuted every time my fingers hit an especially sensitive spot.

(Oh my what fun!!!)

This went on for another 5 minutes or so, I would switch it up every now and again, poking and tickling her sides and stomach, then switching back to her feet. (somewhere during the "tickle session" her other sock came off on its own, so I got to tickle both bare feet :)

Sometimes I would use my left hand to tickle a side, while my right hand tickled a foot...

I figured she couldn't take much more of this, she was laughing the WHOLE time, and I decided it was time for the fun to end.

The whole ordeal lasted about 30 min...time sure flew!!

I stopped tickling and laughed, "MAN that was fun!" I said honestly, letting Claire catch her breath. Claire laughed and nodded her head in agreement, "You REALLY know how to tickle me!" She stated, giving me a playful kick. I laughed again, "Didn't take much, you made it easy" I said.

"I haven't been tickled like that since I was a kid!" she said again, starting to sit up on the couch now.
"I hope it wasn't TOO horrible" I said teasing her.

Claire quickly shook her head "No! No! not at all! It was a LOT of fun, clearly I'm fun to tickle...haha!" she said with a chuckle giving me another playful kick.

This girl is utterly amazing, not only was she hot and a catch in every way, she was super ticklish to boot, and seemed to ENJOY IT! Did I win at life? Yes...yes I did.

Needless to say we had to rewind the movie, LOL...and by now it was obvious we were flirting with each other. So when we started the movie again, we had our arms around each other. There were a couple times during the movie where I would playful poke her sides or fun my finger under her still bare feet. She'd let out a little screech each time in surprise, smile and then cuddle closer.

All in all...it was an awesome night which led to many more awesome nights and "tickle sessions" if I have time I'll post more. Thanks for reading!

Wonderful story! :feets: Quite a wonderful romance, too. You are a very lucky man. :D

Wow! Just wow! You've got to be the luckiest man in the world! I'm green with envy!

wow, what a great story!! And what a lucky man!
Any pics of your wife`s ticklish feet?

You lucky, lucky, guy! I was going to ask if you ever play the lottery but I think you've already hit the jackpot!

What a fantastic story! I love playful tickling stories and this is brilliant. It sounds like you had a blast! :)

Wow! Great story and even greater fact that it REALLY happened to you! Way to go, man (and girl, I'm sure your wife is thinking ;))!
Thanks for sharing this awesome story with all us pervs! :p

Please continue to share with us of your ticklish exploits!

Incredible story man! And yes...you are one lucky Dude.

Thanks for the contribution.

Bill

Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. Don't ever stop loving that woman. She is a dream come true. Not everybody gets that lucky.

AWESOME and congrats on such a great tickling achievement. Her feet are uber cute too you lucky dog!

Does she let you lickle her feet and toes? She's amazing!

Does she let you lickle her feet and toes? She's amazing!

Yeah Ive done that a few times when things got "adult"

If I massage her feet during a movie or something and give them a few kisses, she always says she likes that. &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339;

You are both amazing. You wouldn't have a sole picture of her feet would you? Thank you for sharing so much.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back