• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Day Weekend

Ovda

TMF Master
Three Day Weekend
By
Ovda

SATURDAY

Melissa Bennett showed up at Edward’s house. Melissa is a fifty year old woman. She stands about 5ft. 5in. tall. Melissa has shoulder length full body chestnut brown hair, lovely brown eyes. Melissa is wearing a tank top, denim shorts & socks and sneakers. Melissa has very nice legs & a great ass for a woman her age.
“This is a nice place.” Melissa said as she stepped into the house.
“Thanks, but we need to go over here.”
Edward walked over to a door and opened it up.
“This leads to the basement.” He said as he turned on the light.
They walked downstairs to another door.
Edward opened the door and stepped in. Melissa followed and Edward locked the door. Melissa saw a full size bed with padded stocks on each end.
“I just need you to take your shirt off and lay down on the bed.” Edward asked.
“Ok.” Melissa said as she took her top off, and she lay down on the bed placing her wrists in the stocks. Her bra was covering her lovely full C cup breast.
“What about my shoes?” she asked.
“I’ll take care of that. I love taking shoes and socks off. It’s like unwrapping a birthday gift. The anticipation”
Edward closed the stocks on Melissa’s wrists and locked it in place.
“Are you sure you can’t get freed?”
“I’m sure.” Melissa said.
“Let’s find out.” Edward said as he began to tickle Melissa’s helpless & exposed underarms.
The fifty year old Melissa started laughing hysterically squirming and wiggling about.
“You sure you can’t get loose?” Edward asked.
“I can’t!!!” Melissa laughed a nice rich full alto laugh.
“You promise?”
“Promise!!!”
“You have very soft underarms. I’m going to have lots of fun tickling them later.” Edward said as he continued to tickle Melissa’s underarms for another minute.
Edward stopped tickling her underarms and walked down to Melissa’s feet. She was still catching her breath from the tickling.
Edward closed the stocks on her ankles and locked it in place.
“What size are your feet, again?”
“Size eight.” Melissa answered.
“Do you use that warm sugar vanilla scrub on your feet?”
“Yes, I do.” Melissa giggled.
“Why the giggles?”
“Because you’re going to tickle my feet.”
“Yes I am, and you’re going to love every second of it.” Edward said as he began removing Melissa’s shoe and socks.
“Wow! You do have beautiful feet!” Edward said as he sat staring at Melissa’s feet.
“Thank you.” Melissa said looking down at Edward.
“You have nice slender feet, very lovely arches & very pretty toes. Your feet look very soft.”
“Thank you.” Melissa giggled.
“Now let’s start slow and work our way up.”
Edward grabbed Melissa’s right foot and began to play “This Little Piggy” with her lovely toes.
Melissa exploded into a shower of hysterical giggling laughter.
“What’s so funny?”
“IT TICKLES!!!” Melissa exclaimed.
Next, he grabbed a fine tipped artist brush and began to draw random lines on the soles of Melissa’s ticklish feet.
“IT TICKLES!!!” confessed again.
“What tickles?”
“THE BRUSH TICKLES MY FOOT SO MUCH!!!”
That’s because you have very ticklish feet. Do you have ticklish feet?”
“YES!!!” Melissa laughed.
“Tell me what is going through your mind?” Edward asked.
“IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!!”
“You love it when I tickle your feet? Don’t you?”
“YES!!!”
“You want me to tickle you as long as I want to?”
“YES!!!”
After a few more strokes with the brush, Edward dropped the brush and began tickling Melissa’s right foot with his fingers. This caused Melissa to erupt in a fresh gall of ticklish hysteria.
“Your feet are so soft to tickle.” Edward said as he started to tickle her toes.
“NOT THE TOES!!! IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!!” Melissa confessed.
“You know you love it when I tickle your toes.”
Following a few moments of tickling her foot, Edward stopped and gave Melissa a small break.
“Ready for the other foot?” he asked.
“Oh no! It’s going to tickle so much!” Melissa confessed.
“Yes it is, but you love it when I tickle you. Ready?”
“Yes.” She said with some doubt in her voice.
Edward started tickling Melissa’s left foot. She exploded in a geyser of hysterics. A nice fresh ticklish foot. Edward loved watching Melissa struggling trying in vain to get her foot out. Shortly afterwards, he began to tickle both feet. This really sent Melissa over the edge of tickle madness.
“You should be ashamed of yourself.” Edward said. “You’re a fifty year old woman, and you’re as ticklish as a little school girl.” Edward began playfully tickle teasing Melissa’s feet which drove her nuts with uncontrollable laughter.
“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” Edward said tickle teasing her “Are you a ticklish little schoolgirl?”
“YES!!!” Melissa admitted.
“You my ticklish friend?”
“YES!!!”
Edward continued to verbally tickle tease Melissa making her to confess and admit to a number of things.
Finally he stopped and gave her a chance to catch her breath.
Edward went and sat next to her. He brushed her hair away from her face.
“You doing all right?”
“Yes.” She said breathing heavily.
“Anybody ever tell you that you have very pretty underarms.”
“Dear God No!” Melissa exclaimed knowing what was in store for her.
“I’m going to lick and kiss your underarm 100 times.” Edward explained as he placed his hands on both sides of Melissa’s armpit. “After that, I’m going to do the same to your other underarm.”
Edward leaned in and Melissa closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable.
From the first lick of his warm wet tongue Melissa erupted in different octaves hysterical laughter. Each lick tickled more than the last. Melissa struggled to get away, but Edward had a good firm hold on her. Melissa’s laughter was intoxicating to Edward’s ears which caused him to tickle her all the more. He began giving her underarm smoochy kisses which plunged her deeper into a state of unbridled laughter. Melissa was silent laughing with cute snort laugher every few seconds.
Edward glanced at his ticklish friend to see that Melissa’s face & neck were red as an apple & eyes were soaked with tears.
Edward took his time licking and kissing Melissa’s underarm. He really did love tickling her. Finally he came to an end and stopped.
He just sat there watching Melissa recover. Her nice full C cup breasts were heaving up and down as she was catching her breath. Edward moved to her left side. He gave her a few more minutes to gain her composure.
“Tell me how was it?” he asked.
“Oh my God, it tickled so much!” Melissa said.
“What was going through your mind?”
“I was laughing so much I couldn’t think at all.”
“Did you enjoy it?” he asked.
“I did. It just tickles so much.”
“Did you realize just how ticklish your underarms really are?”
“No, but I do now.”
“Ok. You ready for the left underarm?”
“Not really but go ahead.” Melissa said.
Edward leaned in and began licking Melissa’s underarm. A nice fresh tickling underarm caused Melissa to erupt in a geyser of belly aching laughter.
“EDDIE!!! IT TICKLES!!!” Melissa confessed as she laughed uncontrollably.
Once again Edward took his time as he slowly licked and gave smoochy kisses to her underarm. Melissa’s head and neck quickly turned red as an apple. She coughed a few times, but returned to a gale of ticklish laughter then melted into silent laughter with a few snorts.
Melissa was so helpless. As much as she wanted to pull her arms down, she couldn’t. All she could do was lie on the bed and laugh hysterically.
Every once and awhile Melissa managed to scream, “STOP!!! IT TICKLES!!!”
After an unknown amount of time went by, Edward stopped. Edward sat up in his chair and watched Melissa exhausted and spent. She had that far off look in her pretty doe brown eyes and was breathing heavily as she was catching her breath.
“I have to go upstairs and get some things.” Edward said. “You rest up.”
Edward left the room. Melissa finally caught her breath. She just laid on the bed wondering what Edward was going to bring.
Minutes later he came back with some items.
“What is that?” she asked.
“Just some things to smear on your feet.” He said.
“Like what?”
“Peanut butter, honey, whip cream, chocolate syrup. Things like that”
Edward sat at Melissa Bennett’s feet and set the items on the floor.
“You know. I never licked or kissed your feet. Let’s start now.”
Edward grabbed Melissa’s right foot and began kissing it.
Melissa giggled hysterically as Edward was giving her right foot big wet smoochy kisses. After each kiss he said, “I love you” to her foot. He kissed her right foot 100 times. Melissa soon began paralyzed with unbridled hysterical laughter. Edward would look up to see Melissa. She was so helpless as he kissed her right foot. She would snort laugh quite often. Following this Edward licked Melissa’s right foot 100 times. Licking and sucking her toes simply devastated Melissa with indescribably laughter.
When he was done with her foot, he moved over to her left foot.
“Ready for your other foot?” he asked.
“Wait. My stomach hurts.” Melissa said with bated breath.
“Let me know when you’re ready.” Edward said. “I really do love licking & kissing your foot.”
“Ok. I’m ready.”
Edward grabbed her left foot and started kissing it. A nice fresh ticklish foot caused Melissa to erupt in a fresh gale of laughter. Edward really loved the way Melissa laughs. A nice sweet innocent laugh that was a joy to hear. Without a doubt Edward seriously loved Melissa’s baby soft sweet smelling size 8 feet. He could not get enough of kissing and licking her feet. What made it better was that Melissa loved how Edward kissed and licked her feet.
The rest of the day Edward coated Melissa’s feet with the sweet things he had brought to the room. He also smeared the sweet treats on Melissa’s under arms and slowly licked her underarms clean.
After the hours had gradually ticked by, Edward stopped tickling Melissa and untied her. She lay on the bed totally exhausted. Edward went upstairs to get her some water. He helped Melissa to slowly sit up and drink some water.
“You all right?” he asked.
“Yes.” Melissa replied. “Every muscle in my body is aching from laughing & being tickled all day long.”
Edward grabbed her shoes & socks and helped Melissa upstairs and to her room.
Teresa fell into a deep restful sleep.

SUNDAY

The next morning they sat at the table and had a lite breakfast.
“How did you sleep?” Edward asked.
“Good. My stomach hurts a little from all the laughing from yesterday.”
“So I take that you don’t want me to tickle you today.”
“I want you to tickle me. I love it so much.” Melissa said.
They finished eating and walked down into the basement.
“I have a new way of tickling you.” Edward said as he opened a trunk and pulled out what looked like a large straightjacket. “It’s a full body wrap. You’re head & feet will be sticking out while you lay on the bed, and I can have my way with your ticklish feet.”
“That’s so great!” Melissa said with a big smile & her face beaming.
Edward helped Melissa get into the body wrap and he carried her to the bed. He closed the stocks on her feet. He stood over her enjoying her helplessness.
“How does it feel?” he asked.
“Great! I can barely move.” She answered. “There’s no way I can stop you from tickling my feet all day long.”
Edward sat at Melissa’s feet and took out some tools from his bag. Melissa laid on the bed wondering how he was going to start tickling her feet.
Suddenly she sensed an intense ticklie itch surging from her right foot through her body and into her brain. Melissa began laughing and giggling uncontrollably as she felt a soft fine tipped brush sliding across her foot. Melissa became more tickled as the seconds ticked by.
“IT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES!!!” Melissa confessed.
“You love it don’t you?” Edward asked.
“YES!!! YES!!!” she admitted.
After a few more minutes of sliding the brush on her right foot & focusing on her sweet spots, Edward switched to Melissa’s left foot.
A nice fresh ticklish foot. Melissa became more tickled and laughed all the more harder. Edward loved how she struggled in the body wrap trying to get away out of sheer instinct.
Following this Edward stopped and gave Teresa a break.
“Oh my gosh!” Melissa said with bated breath. “Those brushes tickle so much.”
“You ready for more?”
“Yes.” She said.
Edward grabbed out of his bag a nylon hairbrush.
“I’m going to stroke each foot 100 times with this brush.” Edward said.
“Oh my gosh!!! That’s going to tickle so much!!!” Melissa exclaimed when she saw the hairbrush.
From the first stroke sliding down her right foot Melissa exploded into a storm of ticklish hysteria. Edward kept her foot steady with his left hand as he tickled her foot. Teresa struggled and bucked about on the bed as the massive ticklish sensation surged up her right leg, through her body and blow up in her brain. Each bristle felt like ticklish electricity on her foot. Melissa was slowly being reduced into a glob of ticklish goo. Her face turned red as an apple and she was in a state of silent laughter. She would snort laugh every few seconds which was so cute it made Edward want to tickle her all the more. After the 100 strokes on her right foot, Edward switched to Melissa’s left foot. Melissa was simply beside herself in total hysteria.
Finally it was all over and Melissa got a break. She was totally exhausted. Edward brushed her long chestnut brown hair from her face as Melissa was catching her breath.
“Are you all right?”
“No more. No more. Please. Don’t tickle my feet with that brush anymore.” Melissa struggled to speak.
“All right, I’ll suck your toes and tickle your feet.” Edward said. He gave Melissa a few minutes to catch her breath.
“You ready for some more?” he asked.
“Yes! Tickle my feet, but no hairbrush.”
“No problem, but first I have to grab this.” Edward said.
Melissa looked towards her feet as she was Edward get out a squeeze bottle.
“What is that?” she asked.
“It’s banana puree. I’m going to squeeze it in between your toes and suck and lick your toes clean.”
“Ok.” Melissa said with a little giggle in her voice from the ticklish anticipation.
Edward squeezed the puree in between her toes, and she giggled a bit more.
Edward started with Melissa’s first and second toes. The ticklish explosion was so intense Melissa hopped two inches off the bed.
Edward really loved Melissa’s toes. Slowly he slides his warm wet tongue in between her toes and sucked them as well.
“Your tongue tickles so much!!!” Melissa was able to say amidst her bellows of laughter. Edward also began tickling her foot with his fingers. Edward had placed metal tips on his fingers. This made the tickling all the more overwhelming for Melissa. Edward would glance towards Melissa to see her face contorted in sheer ticklish hysteria. The only small breaks she was when Edward squeezed more banana puree in between her toes. After an unknown amount of time passed by, Edward gave Melissa a break. She was utterly exhausted and spent. Melissa was given a few minutes to catch her breath.
“You OK?”
“Yes.” She replied still catching her breath.
“I’m going to start on your left foot now.”
“Oh my gosh! It’s going to tickle so much!” Melissa confessed with a little fear in her voice and clinched her left toes in a vice-like grip.
The rest of the morning was filled with Melissa’s hysterical ticklish laughter. Edward tickled Melissa’s feet in various ways.
They took an hour break for lunch. Melissa was simply exhausted that she ate very little and just took a nap.
The afternoon was more tickling. Finally things came to an end in the late evening.
Edward unlocked the stocks and helped Melissa out of the full body wrap. She sat on the bed for a few moments to compose herself from the day long tickling. They soon went upstairs and went to bed.

MONDAY

They ate a lite breakfast and went downstairs for the last full day of tickling. Melissa took off her shirt and was wearing a bikini top, PJ bottoms and she was barefooted. She laid down on the bed and Edward locked her securely into the stocks.
“So where do you want me to start tickling you at?” Edward asked.
“My feet!” Melissa replied. “I want you to tickle my feet all day long. Lick my feet. Kiss my feet. Tickle my feet. Suck & lick my toes. Just have your way with my feet.”
“What if I want to tickle your sides?” Edward said as he began tickling Melissa’s sides. “I can tickle you anywhere I want to. You’re totally helpless.”
Edward continued tickling Melissa’s side. He loved hearing Melissa laugh. Her face turned bright red. She became incredibly tickled in a matter of seconds. But what Edward really loved was Melissa’s rich full body alto laugh. Her laughter was intoxicating to his ears. Edward tickled Melissa’s upper body focusing on her very ticklish underarms.
“Who’s in control? You or me?” he asked.
“YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE!!!” Melissa snort laughed.
“That’s right. I’m in control.”
After a few minutes, Edward stopped tickling Teresa and went down to her feet.
“I do love your toes.” Edward said as he began to suck Melissa’s big toe.
Afterwards, Edward grabbed four one foot long feather boas. He placed them in between the toes of Melissa’s right foot and began to slowly drag them back and forth. The feathers caused Melissa to lose her mind in hysterical ticklish laughter. She struggled and bucked like a wild bronco due to the intense ticklish sensation. One hundred times he slide the boas in between her toes. Next, Edward placed the boas in between her left toes and continued to tickle her toes.
Edward tickled not only Melissa’s feet, but the rest of her body. Blowing raspberries on her lovely belly really made Melissa go insane with laughter. They didn’t even stop for lunch. Edward did spend most of the day tickling Melissa’s feet.

Tuesday

Melissa & Edward got ready for work. They left in their own cars. Edward got to work by 7:50. He clocked in and got into the company mail van to go across the parking lot to the other building. Edward went to the second floor to remove the signs from the mail center. He saw the secretary at her desk. He walked around to get a better look at her.
“Hello. How was your weekend?” Edward happily asked Melissa.
“It was wonderful.” she replied with a smile and a sparkle in her eye. Edward looked down to see Melissa had open toe slide-on shoes. She had slipped her shoes off so Edward could get a better look at them. After a few moments of talking, Edward went to the mail center and removed the signs.
“Have a nice day. See you later.” Edward said to Melissa as he walked by her. Edward left the building and drove back to the main building. The rest of the day was great.

THE END

Bravo, I loved it, great tickle torture of a mature ticklish woman !!..more more

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back