• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out of the Vast Sea Looking for Just a Cute Girl

midnightx

TMF Novice
I'm admittedly cross-posting here. Originally I thought the tickling discussion forum was the proper place to put this. However, I should have looked around some more because this is obviously a place where I may find answers to my question. On the other hand, I see most of the recent posts are from 2016 so maybe not. time.

Hello community,

I haven't been around in quite a while. I used to write stories for the forum (a long, long time ago). It was under a different "midnight" user name; I can't recover/reset the password as it's from an email account from way, way back in the day.

If one thing can be said, all of the choices of video content has exploded! I can't believe how many web stores are making it happen. Good on them for turning a passion into something productive (and fun for the rest of us).

I very sincerely apologize if this is the incorrect forum for this sort of thing; there doesn't seem to be a request forum anymore. I am looking for a video (of course, why else would we be here). I'm looking for something very particular but not exacting. I don't care where the tickling is (under the arms is my fav), or what contraption is involved, or if she's a professional model (or not). I just want to see a really cute girl (being tickled obviously). Someone adorable; the kind of girl who melts your heart and you always wish you'd met but not for a one night stand. Optimally I'd really prefer non-nude to be honest with you; a home town girl sort of person. You know, unsullied. Lovely smile. Kind of has a happy aura about her. Someone that just makes you smile when you see her. The opposite of the vast sea of nudes in thingamagigers being professionally tickled.

Does that make any sense? I've just been in a mental place lately that longs for something that would not qualify as smut, to put it kind of crudely.

Any suggestions are so very welcome. It's nice to be back and I look forward to hearing what some of you think would be a good example that would fit this criteria.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Do you like curvy girls? Your description sounds like my style, but I'm not sure if by "cute" you mean skinny lol. I don't have any tickling vids up yet even though it's my fetish, because I felt it was so oversaturated it might not do as well. Here is my store https://clips4sale.com/115088 if you're interested I'd be happy to make a video that is what you are dreaming of!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back