• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A "Sensitive" Discovery (Quick F/M FF/M)

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
Note: this isn't much tickling at all, but more a delighted discovery, showing the possible benefit of blatant honesty as well... ;)

I was working with a newer student employee who'd replaced an old one who seemed to have "forgotten" that he'd ever come back again, though he said he would after midterms. But finding this new gentleman to be of a similar mindset (minimum wage = how little work can we do in how quick a time? :p) after a few days' work, one day when my brain was particularly addled by strong pain meds the discussion of fetishes came up, as is usual at our Christian University. Not sure exactly how the topic came up, but I clearly remember saying, "if one had a foot fetish or something... which I do not" I clarified when he gave me a telling smirk.

"Well, what fetish do you have then, if not feet?" I wasn't aware if a person mentioned fetish, they weren't able to back out and say none. But I felt I "really" knew this person well enough, having spent maybe twenty or thirty hours with (though I'd waited over three years to admit to another person of my great 'interest' in tickling) I'm blaming it on my pained head for jumping in "feet first". After a couple seconds' hesitation, "Tickling" gave no sudden condemnation or retribution, which I'm slowly understanding is not the normal response my brain had always told me it would be. With another Freudian slip on his part, it took little plying for him to relay his own "fetish". A form of exhibitionism, really, "almost" getting caught. But nothing much more, except for me requesting/demanding he keep an eye out for any other "sensitive" people he may run into, to pass on such knowledge to me. :devilish:

Then after some seriously snarky and teasing texts on his part into the wee hours of the morning, my "chance" came about when his girlfriend was embarrassed by him taking pictures of her, near the end of our shift. Paying careful attention the telephoto lens (which likely cost more than a semester's worth of wages!) would not be dropped, being her "saviour" I walked behind, giving him a few little goosings on his sides. He did not exaggerate when he texted, "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." Jumping, squirming about like he was having a minor seizure I paused. Don't want the camera to fall.

When he "retreated" in his girlfriend's arms, (maybe half his size, if she gained ten or twenty pounds) it took little teasing talk to have four hands going after his middle and sides. Giggles eagerly bubbling up, again, he jumped and retreated. He almost seemed electrocuted. The wide, anxious grin only further aided the story that he in fact did want to be attacked by two girls. A few steps away, he pointed an accusing finger at us - at me, in specific - an expected, "No" sounding out in reprimand.

It was my turn to have a telling smirk as he quickly remembered my particular proclivity. His anxious grin only growing wider he took another step back, repeating his stern "No," now with increased fervor. I couldn't even take a step forward before he bolted to the far end of the hall (50 feet or so away).

His girlfriend really seemed to be having fun with the whole thing, too. But no calls of who the real man of the relationship was could entreat him closer.

Hardly starting at all, I'm looking forward to working with him again. In a small, enclosed room where we all meet and there's barely any room for escape. That, and ! :eek: the other person I work with the first night also knows, so I doubt he'll make a fuss at all. :D

Oo! I don't think I've looked forward to working in so long! :bwahaha:

Unless he ends up telling me of another person as sensitive as I'm SURE he is, his fate seems sealed next Tuesday. Even if he does come up with names... :devil2:

That's a glorious story, exceptionally well-told. I'm nearly as eager as you are about the impending exploitation of his newly revealed weakness.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back