• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the hottest story you've read on here?

The Treatment series, especially the 1st installment with the Brazilian Amazon tapping out to the smaller Southern Belle.

But as far as criticism goes. Its fairly justifed to not say anything. TMF rules and official thread rules forbids certain types of criticism. I would rather be quiet and say nothing than be the "Simon" of tickling videos, pics, art, and stories. One I would rather not get banned. Two people's feelings get butthurt way too easy.

Derailing the main part of the thread a bit, but I wanted to write a small segment about this.

Mostly, you'll only get banned if you're really mean about your feedback. Offering criticism in a constructive way is difficult, but the general idea is to talk about what you enjoyed in a piece and why you liked it, then lead into something that you didn't think worked for the piece, discuss why and ways to avoid it. You could also ask the author/artist before you post if you're concerned about upsetting them.

Mostly, whether or not I enjoy a piece, I appreciate that A) the person took the time to create it and then share it, and that B) people enjoy the piece even if I don't.

You know, like the transformers movies. Totally not for me but I'm glad people like them.

Stories that have left an impression on me:

Eating Laughter (haltickling)
...a story I can't remember the name of, but was set in the Zelda universe with a young woman being tickled as part of a Zora trial of some sort.
the Nylon Dungeon series
Most of Sablesword's collection. There was a good one involving gambling of some sort, kind of like an arcade machine haha.

Ahh, my post isn't very helpful. Oh well.

As a rule, I do not comment on art or stories that I don't like. Not because of some twisted sense of political correctness, but because I do not think it would help. However I do post critical comments, usually very detailed and explanatory, on works that I liked, but I found lacking in this or that area.

I do believe that even geniuses like Caravaggio or Chateaubriand became who they were through hard work in spite of their natural talents. And I also believe that constant encouragement and criticism allowed them to improve upon the mistakes of their beginnings. When I sense potential in an artist or a writer, I tell him/her what I think they do well and what I think they do wrong, honestly and respectfully, but nonetheless without censoring myself, even though it can be seen to the casual observer as something "not nice to say". They all said, without exception, that it helped them improve... which is why I think none of my comments have been deleted so far :D

Last edited:
Anything that Milagros317 has written has been in my favorites. If I had to pick two out of those it would be Summer Rental and Summer Job, but Help for Bobby is pretty amazing too.

I second Bellas new life series ;)
also great are the "hidden Agenda" series. Love the intense Horror of real torture and great descriptions of foot tickling i can barely imagine worse ;)
and of Course the "tickle Shop" series. "Ambers Secret" i believe was one called... soooo hot ;)

Anything by Lori, who sadly doesn't seem to be active any more. I'm pretty surprised they haven't been mentioned yet, actually. They were amazing.

After that, Venus Trust and Tickling on the Road have already been mentioned. And how can we forget the Tomb Raider's Apprentice?

There have really been a huge number of great stories. (I like the sweaty foot worship ones especially, if anyone has more of those?)

The hottest story ever for me is 'Wok Don't Run' by BAC :)

I recall 2 stories that were pretty great but i haven't read them in a while and don't remember the name of one. It was about a woman who goes to the renfaire and wants to see whats behind the tent so bad she decides to cut the line and sneak around the back only to have terrible things happen to her.

The other is "Resort to tickling" by ShadowTklr http://www.ticklingforum.com/archive/index.php/t-73298.html

Female hikers stumbling in on a fetish resort unaware they're not playing the game, How hot is that?

I recall 2 stories that were pretty great but i haven't read them in a while and don't remember the name of one. It was about a woman who goes to the renfaire and wants to see whats behind the tent so bad she decides to cut the line and sneak around the back only to have terrible things happen to her.

The other is "Resort to tickling" by ShadowTklr http://www.ticklingforum.com/archive/index.php/t-73298.html

Female hikers stumbling in on a fetish resort unaware they're not playing the game, How hot is that?

Amusement Park Hysteria. So glad you like my stories.

Tickling:The Anti-Drug is great. Also, the one where the husband and wife are tickled by the husband's co-worker. Gets me hot around the collar. Oh and Testing the Friendship is a classic if we're including "true stories"

Thank you. I wrote a few in the past but nothing compared to the bulk of your work. I appreciate it.

It's too hard to pick a creme de le creme, but here's the good ones I remember:

Strokes of Laughter - TickleMantis f/f
Tina Ticklish Legacy - TickleMantis f/f
Tickling On The Road - Kutyo ff/f
Adventures in Cartoonland - Advanact f*/m
Sarah's Capture- ShadowTklr f/f
Shade of Humiliation Pink - InvisibleInk f/f
THE TAMING -Suikoden m/f
Catholic Schoolgirls Vacation- tower98 fff/f
Tommy's Summer- TQLR f/m

It's too hard to pick a creme de le creme, but here's the good ones I remember:

Strokes of Laughter - TickleMantis f/f
Tina Ticklish Legacy - TickleMantis f/f
Tickling On The Road - Kutyo ff/f
Adventures in Cartoonland - Advanact f*/m
Sarah's Capture- ShadowTklr f/f
Shade of Humiliation Pink - InvisibleInk f/f
THE TAMING -Suikoden m/f
Catholic Schoolgirls Vacation- tower98 fff/f
Tommy's Summer- TQLR f/m

Tickling On The Road was outstanding

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back