• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the hottest story you've read on here?

lapetitemort

TMF Poster
I love the 'tickle fuck' story that was posted the other day and would love to read more like this. My visits to the forum can be sporadic so I am sure I have missed some gems.

Please post your favourites if you have any to recommend.

Thanks! :)

No one better than 'Vera's Punishment (f/f)' story by Kunzite. Its Legendary, thats complete insane super terrific story

Kunzite is a staple indeed. I highly recommend i64ever's stuff as well. I consider "Isle of Aphrodite" as the magnum opus of tickling literature. Suikoden's "Kidnapped Cop" is definitely worth of mentioning here too. And the one who is a must read and likely to avoid your attention is 3T3. 3 stories are all he wrote, but "The Sorceress Apprentice" is easily in my Top 3.
I kinda want to mention yatsabel's "Damaris, Angel of Joy", but it's unfinished. It's a mighty fine story while it lasts though.

Thank you. I'll look up Kunzite's stories but are they all F/F? I prefer to read M/F. I'll also look up Suidoken, 3T3 and Yatsabel.

I knew there would be some gems I'd missed!

Damaris and the cop story has M/F in it. From i64e, "Aphrodite" is all F/F but there are many other stories with M/F, written in similar style too.

Thank you. I'll look up Kunzite's stories but are they all F/F? I prefer to read M/F. I'll also look up Suidoken, 3T3 and Yatsabel.

I knew there would be some gems I'd missed!

Suidoken's 'Cloak & Feather' series starring Samantha Storm are legendary.

I'm always a person that likes somewhat realistic stories. There are some that I really get in to, and others that don't do a good enough job in suspending my disbelief (if I come out of it to thoughts of "this is just tickle fiction", that's when I don't think a story is the best).

That being said, one of my all time favorites is "Dental assistant's ticklish troubles". Even tho it's got some far fetched circumstance, it is written in such a way that is believeable and puts you in the story.

I think there was an amusement park one that was similar (far fetched but believable) as well as one named Sarah's capture I believe?

I'm going with

"Tina: The Virgin Fairwell" by Ticklemantis,

and

"Old Man Orville's Farm" by Black Widow. Still waiting for the finale on Orville. She promised a truly decadent ending to the story. I can only hope she is still working on it.

Of course I love most everything by Greenfeather and Mastertank as well.

In order for a story to rise above mediocre, it MUST have more than mere foot-tickling.

Can't say I've read them all, but to me this is the best story I have ever read here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283908-The-Laugh-Factory-(FF-F-F-F-NC-Itching-Powder)

This is as close as it gets to perfection!

Otherwise Greenfeather77's White Slavers was amazing. As is anything written by tickleMantis, and Meangry. A personal favorite of mine is also jose21's "Wrong Girl" although part III of it was kind of a letdown after the awesomeness of Parts I & II (especially part I, without spoiling it there is an ingenious use of pencils ;))

some of my favs (safely backed up for my reading pleasure :)) i think they are all from around here, though somemight be from deviantart as well:
Brianna's Late Night At The Occult (F/F) 1 & 2
The Tenth Kingdom
Isle of Aphrodite (full)
June the Cop (vs. Inga)
Katy and the Mentor series
Alien Abduction: Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto (parts 1-3) (would have been even better if it was finished)
Montana Daze
Montana Nights
Night of the Wer-Tickler
Susan's opportunity (F/F)
TENNESSE TICKLERS
The audition (wrestling-tickling, F/F)
The Mamono Survival Guide I
The rancher's revenge

My absolute hottest story I have ever read is "Room 214" by Nicelegs. This poster only posted a few stories with us, which is a shame. I wish they stuck around longer.

It's about a young woman that investigates a haunted hotel room, and the ghosts tickle and seduce her.

Another great one that I always go back to is "Eating Laughter" by Haltickling

It's about an crew of outer space explorers (mostly women with one guy) who encounters a strange creature that feeds off of the psychic emanations of someone that laughing. It's sentient, and they decide to bring it with them back to Earth, so they all have to take turns feeding (get tickled by) this creature.

There was the batgirl story I read a while ago where she was captured and stripped down by super brainy kids that tickled her in a robot suit and she began to enjoy the sensations and lusting for them. It was a such a descriptive and awesome story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything by TickleMantis...his latest Ticke Tutor stories standing out though! One of the best authors of erotic tickle stories of not the best!

BlackWidows stories are Great too but there hadn't been any release in what feels like 10 years.

GOD I LOVE MY JOB,Starring Robin Reynolds, but I didn't like how the series ended.
HEAVY
Hidden Agenda
The Door

OH WOW!!! Thank you so much to everyone for posting these recommendations.

I read Kidnapped Cop and started Yatsabel's story but it looks like Black Widow and Tickle Mantis are big favourites too.

I am sure there is plenty here to keep me...distracted. ;)

Back a loooong time ago when I was paying by the minute/hour on AOL I found a story involving Lynda Carter and another celebrity who had been invited to a sheik's apartment. While there he got them tied and tickled each, but the best part was when he offered to give one of them a reprieve but they had to tickle the other to get him to stop. I absolutely loved that story. I have looked and looked for it for years, but have yet to come across it in the "modern" days of the internet. HAHA!

A few off the top of my head:

The Town Square (woman tickled in public stocks by the judge who put her there)
The French Teacher (Teacher tied and tickled by two students)
E. Montgomery Tickle Star (A host of TV stars from 60's TV shows get captured and tickled)
Wonder Womans Ticklish feet (Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Lois Lane all tickled while on a case)

Any story by milagros317. They are all great especially the fictional stories.

Ooooo great thread topic!! I agree with a lot of the aforementioned, but to add a few of my all time favorites:

Anything by Persophone, but "Mission Complete" may be my all-time fav short story
"A day in the life of an Arabian Harem" series
"Cassidy's Big Mistake" series-----so wish these can continue on because they are straight gold

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back