• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the hottest story you've read on here?

I absolutely love the Tickle Master AI series, not sure who the author is off the top of my head. Eating laughter was mentioned earlier in the thread and is also a very good one.

"Don't upset the babysitter part 3" a mother is tickled by the babysitter and her friends

I have been on this site for 12 years now. I never post anything because frankly, I'm a realistic and honest critic. Most stories and art regardless if it is good or garbage is lauded and fauned over. People who shouldn't ever be encouraged are. That being said. Here and there across all mediums there have been several wonderful works. Isle of Aphrodite, tickling on the road, city of sororities, bolt girl, tickle tutor, tickling in space, romulan owl feather, some of the tickling at the fair, xena warrior princess, and a few dozen others are great stories to look at for best of all time. If I had to pick a most famous and popular one that would probably win a contest? Isle and on the road are very close. Road is older and more read but I think isLe series has more detail and enrapture's the reader more. There are other stories. Other fine authors. BUT these are great ones to look into.

I have been on this site for 12 years now. I never post anything because frankly, I'm a realistic and honest critic. Most stories and art regardless if it is good or garbage is lauded and fauned over. People who shouldn't ever be encouraged are. That being said. Here and there across all mediums there have been several wonderful works. Isle of Aphrodite, tickling on the road, city of sororities, bolt girl, tickle tutor, tickling in space, romulan owl feather, some of the tickling at the fair, xena warrior princess, and a few dozen others are great stories to look at for best of all time. If I had to pick a most famous and popular one that would probably win a contest? Isle and on the road are very close. Road is older and more read but I think isLe series has more detail and enrapture's the reader more. There are other stories. Other fine authors. BUT these are great ones to look into.

Thanks Simon Cowl, you can go back to England now.

Did it ever occur​ to you that the people who contrute to the story & art sections of the forum are doing so simply out of a foundness for the fetish and wanting to share their fantasies with the community. Who the fuck are you to come on here with your 3 posts and tell others that they shouldn't be encouraged to endulge in what they enjoy. All you had to do was point out the 2 stories you liked, but instead you just too a giant shit on everybody's fun.

I know my spelling sucks, nor is my grammar the best. I do my best, and I do this for fun not profit. Personally I can handle it, and I can fight back. Others, unfortunetly aren't so bold, so I'll take it upon myself to stand up for them...

Crawl back under your rock you jerk. You have no business trying to discourage others from contributing to the forum. Go away you kind simply isn't welcome or needed here.

Maybe the Mods will give me shit for this, so be it. It won't be the first time, but it will be my most right time.

ST

Last edited:
You ruin your credibility in the first 2 sentences. 12 yrs and NEVER post anything because your a realistic and honest critic. I call BS. How can you be a realistic and honest critic for something youve never done. So full of crap. Try and post something and see what happens. As to your point about people being lauded and fawned over....look at the stories. 1542 views, 3 comments is common. Hardly fawning and encouraging. I truly enjoy the feedback cuz its so rare - pro or con. I basically write what I enjoy and post for others. If they enjoy it great, if not thats cool too. Im also curious about your 12 yr stat. Your info says your join date was nov 2015. You want to be a critic write something. Otherwise don't bother with your unqualified opinion. See thats how you do real and honest.

I love anything with with "bad" endings. Bad guys win, protagonist ends up doomed to endless tickle torture etc. I won't pass up an opportunity to talk about them! (spoilers ahead :p) If anyone knows any other good ones on this theme, please share!

The Brothel, by Paul. http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/50/brothel.txt
It had some really great ideas. The part where she finds the exposed pair of feet in the beach room and tickles them mercilessly only to discover it was her gagged partner who had been captured earlier. The beach room was a fun idea.
Even though it wasn't a huge part, the end always got me, where the rival madam goes to rescue her girls only to end up buried up to her neck in the sand, gagged and having her plump soles tickled. You can imagine her frustration as they taunt her with how she belongs to them now, along with her business and finances, while she can only laugh hystericaly behind her gag. I pictured her as a chubby woman, kind of like Melissa from silvercherry.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-multiple-F-F-(Horror-Intense-Tickle-Torture)
I mention it a lot with Grayton's Gamut that i wish it focused on the sorority girls vs gothettes part. It would have been so much fun for the sorority girls to invade and take over their house, with a frenzy of panicking goth girls trying to escape as they are all captured and tied one by one, humiliated and tickled :devilish:

i64ever's http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?278894-A-bad-day-to-take-a-nap-(F-m)-very-adult is incredible. It has a great f/m humiliation theme and Lydia is a wonderful character.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?31473-ASYLUM-7-Tickle-Torture-Fiction-amp-Art
Really intense, with a great ending. It was pretty cruel how she didn't free that woman, so you don't feel entirely bad for her at the end :p

I loved Toes2hoes story a beat too far, but he deleted it. It had a great twist ending where the cop's moment for revenge just ended up with her being captured again. If anyone knows where it might still be posted.

Then anything by TQLR. I loved his preference for middle aged, voluptuous women.

I will mention again one i request a lot, it might have been called something like 10,000 maniacs, about a nurse getting locked in the ward and tickled to insanity overnight. It was a short story.

One of my favorites is "what the future holds" the guy invites a girl over for a massage and after giving her a shot to relax her and special headphones him and a buddy can hear her thoughts but she can't move an inch.

I absolutely love the Tickle Master AI series, not sure who the author is off the top of my head. Eating laughter was mentioned earlier in the thread and is also a very good one.

YES! Totally forgot about these! Fun fun fun stories to read!

You ruin your credibility in the first 2 sentences. 12 yrs and NEVER post anything because your a realistic and honest critic. I call BS. How can you be a realistic and honest critic for something youve never done. So full of crap. Try and post something and see what happens. As to your point about people being lauded and fawned over....look at the stories. 1542 views, 3 comments is common. Hardly fawning and encouraging. I truly enjoy the feedback cuz its so rare - pro or con. I basically write what I enjoy and post for others. If they enjoy it great, if not thats cool too. Im also curious about your 12 yr stat. Your info says your join date was nov 2015. You want to be a critic write something. Otherwise don't bother with your unqualified opinion. See thats how you do real and honest.

Amen Flugel01, AMEN!!!

I love anything with with "bad" endings. Bad guys win, protagonist ends up doomed to endless tickle torture etc. I won't pass up an opportunity to talk about them! (spoilers ahead :p) If anyone knows any other good ones on this theme, please share!

Ever heard of the Goddess Spa (& Dungeon), it's in my Archive.

Thx for the Bella mention - more on the way. Need to sort my head out for the final chapter!

Do a sequel Slaver!

No, the moment has passed. I've got other disgusting things swimming around in my head. Ruthless tickling, cock teasing, slow soft blow jobs, pussy licking. Mashing big natural tits against a well chiselled male physique. Fat hard cocks, plump round bottoms, teasing and denial, dispirit screams for mercy, confessions of crimes not even committed all topped of with huge, hot, sticky load of steaming cum!!! whi

Or something vice versa in which case everything plus force feeding a cock to a slave girl.

ST

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back