• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the hottest story you've read on here?

TQLR had great stuff, particularly the Simply Maria and neighbor ones.

Also Tkforce's "holly" and magical beings stories

also love n laughter's out of the rain stories

My apologies if i got any authors wrong

I like Passionate About Her Subject by Coda or Sorority Sister By Milagros for FF/M tickling.

Cloak & Feather

"Cloak & Feather" from suikoden. I love the Samatha Storm Stories.

Kidnapped Cop by Suikoden and Plumber's Persuasion by Black Widow come to mind. The sensual un-robing and breast play of Kidnapped Cop is classic. In regards to Plumber's Persuasion, the few paragraphs where she has her hands and feet tied to the head board of the bed is as good as it gets.

Last edited:
I also love the Centerpiece Series By Mac, Heroes reward By Ovda and The perfect choice by Persephone! Shocks new one is also great!

For those that like the wife tickled by strangers while you watch helplessly.....please check out "Careful What You Wish For"

Last edited:
Yes especially part 11 with the coffin! Great choice

Kidnapped Cop by Suikoden and Plumber's Persuasion by Black Widow come to mind. The sensual un-robing and breast play of Kidnapped Cop is classic. In regards to Plumber's Persuasion, the few paragraphs where she has her hands and feet tied to the head board of the bed is as good as it gets.

I agree totally on both counts. Someone also recommended some of your stories in a PM!

I forgot Tiffany's stories with Paige. Always amazing.

Back a loooong time ago when I was paying by the minute/hour on AOL I found a story involving Lynda Carter and another celebrity who had been invited to a sheik's apartment. While there he got them tied and tickled each, but the best part was when he offered to give one of them a reprieve but they had to tickle the other to get him to stop. I absolutely loved that story. I have looked and looked for it for years, but have yet to come across it in the "modern" days of the internet. HAHA!

Somebody else wrote a story with Lynda Carter in it? Who do these people think they are!!!

More recently, The Laugh Factory is one of the best! For more nostalgic purposes, Asylum 7. Both are amazing and greatly detailed. They are both hot in their own right. With torturous tickling scenarios and vivid detail. .

Of all the stories I've read, I still think the hottest is Malasfan's "The Set-Up."

On the road series.. A classic and is one of the first series I ever read on this site.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back