• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do women "lose interest" in tickling more often, or more easily, than men?

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
I've had like 4 tickle fetish ladybros over the past decade who have had it as their primary bedroom interest for years, and then claim to just not be into it anymore. Not "not the primary fetish",not burned out and want to try something new, not creeped out by the fetish scene and want to step back. They just stop being into it. And it got me thinking I've never seen that happen with guy friends into it. Some of them will try to force themselves out of it, usually for religious reasons or because they think it's ruining their social lives or whatever. But I've never seen a guy just drop it the way I've seen women do, and do comparably often.

Can anyone give me some insight on that? Any women here who have lost the interest and I guess got it back (or else why the hell would you still be here...)? Any guys that have had this happen?

I've had like 4 tickle fetish ladybros over the past decade who have had it as their primary bedroom interest for years, and then claim to just not be into it anymore. Not "not the primary fetish",not burned out and want to try something new, not creeped out by the fetish scene and want to step back. They just stop being into it. And it got me thinking I've never seen that happen with guy friends into it. Some of them will try to force themselves out of it, usually for religious reasons or because they think it's ruining their social lives or whatever. But I've never seen a guy just drop it the way I've seen women do, and do comparably often.

Can anyone give me some insight on that? Any women here who have lost the interest and I guess got it back (or else why the hell would you still be here...)? Any guys that have had this happen?

May I ask...how many of the guys you know lean ler, and did your '4 tickle lady bros' lean lee? Just wondering. Not trying the stereotype.

May I ask...how many of the guys you know lean ler, and did your '4 tickle lady bros' lean lee? Just wondering. Not trying the stereotype.

The guys tend to be 50/50 split between ler and switch, of the girls it's been one hardcore ler, one switch, and two lees.

After 20 years of continuous dating, I've come to the conclusion men will never understand ANYTHING women do. ;)

Ever think the vulnerability of being tickled loses it's appeal as a girl because you're used to feeling like somehow, sometime, some guy will take his finger, jam it into a crevice on you and proceed to try to get you to laugh? I mean...when I started reasoning why tickle-life is harder for me than it should be, I felt a bit mean about having the fetish. I think most people would find it a breach of boundary just to be touched, not even tickled, so tickling...probably is like a step or 10 over the line for some.

Maybe they just get tired of people who are only into one thing, and don't ever vary the menu.

I think the "one thing" gets lumped into "sex"....like it's just this pandora's box.

The guys tend to be 50/50 split between ler and switch, of the girls it's been one hardcore ler, one switch, and two lees.

Ok, it's probably obvious why I asked...but I'm thinking the people who are more likely to reach a point where they are "just not into [tickling] anymore" may be more likely to be the ones who lee'd more often than not (when compared to the men) throughout their life. Yes, I know you said there was a female ler, and a switch but even still it's quite a small sample size. Do you really know NO other women into tickling?

How many guy friends do you have that are into tickling?

I think honestly it really is a 50/50 split depending on the person. Some people quick tickling mostly because either:

A) Grown tired of it.
B) Given up on finding a partner to share in it with.
C) People are only interested in one part and not others.
D) Annoyed with the community as a whole.

I think the "one thing" gets lumped into "sex"....like it's just this pandora's box.

Sure, some people are more versatile.
Then again, some people just get tired of some things, and move on to something else.

Sure, some people are more versatile.
Then again, some people just get tired of some things, and move on to something else.

I think when versatility is mentioned in the first place is kind of waving a flag signifying there's already a problem. I remember for a few years there were girls that just wanted to meet guys that weren't "into that one thing" over and over again in dialogue. Some people simply have frames of mind or environments that encourage them to just not seek any attention (the actual resource being sought out from people to other people, not just the "niche" interest I don't think). Just my experience.

I think if it's truly a fetish, it's hardwired into your brain and you can't lose it, even if you try. If it's merely an interest, then you can lose it. I personally have never lost my interest even though at times (not anymore) I've wished I could. Perhaps your bro bros were actual tickle fetishists but your lady bros just had a passing interest in it that was stronger than most.

I think if it's truly a fetish, it's hardwired into your brain and you can't lose it, even if you try. If it's merely an interest, then you can lose it. I personally have never lost my interest even though at times (not anymore) I've wished I could. Perhaps your bro bros were actual tickle fetishists but your lady bros just had a passing interest in it that was stronger than most.

I totally agree with you on this post. Although I think because of the sexual aspect of it is where people can loose their "interest" in it. I mean you see many people who try and get others have the same fun they do and it never works out so they get frustrated and sometimes quit. Idk it does make you question if you really had a fetish to begin with ya know?

By far. When I've had "disconnects" from trying to talk to/relate with women, I felt nothing. I slept, most times. No thinking about anything sexually. But when I was back in the saddle, all the stupid shit that normally runs through my mind was back and rampant.

I've never truly lost interest in tickling but I have tried to shut down that part of my brain. As I have discovered, I'm hardwired to enjoy tickling...however, I still struggle with the fact that tickling is something I enjoy. In simpe terms, I feel like it's "bad" or "weird", partly because of how I was raised ("sex and anything you can derive pleasure from is BAD"), and partly because of the stigma I associate with it (tickling is a super weird kink ugh!"). I still haven't accepted the fact that I have a fetish, much less a ticking fetish, so I haven't really publicized it. I have one female friend who shares the same interest and we've admitted it to one another...but even my boyfriend doesn't know that this is something I fantasize about. I'm working up the courage to tell him. Part of me is scared to come to a meet up in my area simply because I worry I'll see someone I know. I'm very much "in the closet" about this still....so while no, I haven't lost interest, I have tried to cover up my interest, if that makes sense.

Ever think the vulnerability of being tickled loses it's appeal as a girl because you're used to feeling like somehow, sometime, some guy will take his finger, jam it into a crevice on you and proceed to try to get you to laugh? I mean...when I started reasoning why tickle-life is harder for me than it should be, I felt a bit mean about having the fetish. I think most people would find it a breach of boundary just to be touched, not even tickled, so tickling...probably is like a step or 10 over the line for some.

What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Something unclear? I tried to give myself an honest representation of what an average non-tickling interested woman would think about being tickled. If you feel this is unreasonable, please elaborate, I am keeping an open mind.

Oh! The number of times I've been enbarrassed, distracted, and intensely, intensely oppressing this "interest" of mine, I'd agree I think I've tried to push it so far deep in my psyche that, fortunately, I've managed to have periods where I didn't even think about this in an "inappropriate" way. But then, when I can't push it down far enough (or not tried to) I think I've tried to lose interest maybe half the number of times any male who's felt this way while going through puberty has likely wished disinterest in this regard.

I think, speaking for myself (female last time I checked ;)), I need more than simply a physical connection to make things "last". Now, not saying automatically men don't think (they have brains too, sometimes at least :devilish:) but I think females may need to feel a greater emotional connection with the person they're tickling/being tickled by, if in an extended relationship.

And novelty. Just like sex in a relationship can get boring if it's the EXACT same thing EVERY. SINGLE. TIME (as AWESOME as it is!) I think it may be the same here. To keep a relationship feeling like it's on "fire", same as lingerie and strawberries with whip cream may be needed to spice things up every once in a while, something more than a straight "tickle the feet, going straight to the toes at a-hundred-miles-an-hour speed" can become boring: both for the ticklee and the tickler.

Just a suggestion, but I think novelty is a BIG part of keeping things healthy, spicy" in a relationship, not letting your partner fall into the rut as seeing this activity as simply something else to go through the motions with, is a big note on your end (if you see it in time and are able to change her mind. For some, it may be simply a fling, and that's it).

Tickling, like philosophy, though they can encompass every part of thinking (if you work hard/easy enough at it) they're really just one part of a full life. You need more. No matter how fixated our brains may get on tickling, it's always tickling something else. First, you need a: person, item, event. Don't forget the basics before you make things "fun", I'd say. ;)

Last edited:

Well if you're been getting more "mean" or aggressive... yeah I think I could see how women might start turning off or away from it.

For everyone saying though tickling can get boring and everyone needs to remember to spice it up. (I have too in the past.... I think lol.) Ah... doesn't it stand though to reason the older we get the more some of us realize what it is we just want in our sex lives? That we don't need to try over and over most things since they never really worked to begin with?

Going back to Comfort Eagle's post... maybe its more of an aging thing and the whittling out of things that aren't a high priority. Or a necessity. Or true love. The high leaves us once something isn't new or "refreshing" anymore. Or external circumstances might ruin the act even. Pain play was always a huge curiosity of mine. It burned out in a about 3-4 years. But then a couple years later it also burned out with my Bf. I was just talking to him about this last week. I said I'd be willing to give it another shot. His response: "There's already enough pain in the world." I was pretty surprised to hear this coming from a man who had been into S&M since he was a young teen I believe. So... I think its fair to say it just varies from person to person. What one will want in one's life for the long haul.

And... another reason might just be becoming closed off to the idea entirely... just because.

Also, as I have read countless threads here reading up on mostly Men's opinions concerning Tickling. You all are a picky bunch lol. While one body part to tickle is great -another might be a complete turn off. F/m vs whatever scenario. Etc. The same applies for women in all of the same regards and questions of sex. The "buffet" of sex if you will. I use to think maybe for women like myself the breakdown for not being into a lot, if not most things anymore was because of the internal need to nest. I am at that age to be a mother. That I still wonder about... so the juries still out.

But... ultimately I think we just become more steadfast as we get older. And rule out what no longer fits our lives. M or F.

Last edited:
I lose interest all the time. Yes it is a fetish for me and I'm a man and I know three women who feel the same (two lee's and a switch. I'm a ler.). The main thing that contributes to this is that the online community is the worst I've been a part of. Admittedly this is to be expected as it is not one I got to choose to be a part of and therefore have no say on the quality of the community I 'joined'.

Secondly, I find that I'm too busy 95% of the time to indulge this stuff online. It's still hardwired into me, there are just many more important things in life. If I get on here it is a luxury and then when I am here I often see creepy, cringe-worthy stuff that I can't bring myself to engage with so I just lurk for a few minutes. I would say the only reason I still even bother is I have met a couple of great people online in the past and my partner and I have fun with this stuff but it's pretty much in my own bubble.

I think a lot of people would be of this opinion but you don't see them because they couldn't be bothered.

I lose interest all the time. Yes it is a fetish for me and I'm a man and I know three women who feel the same (two lee's and a switch. I'm a ler.). The main thing that contributes to this is that the online community is the worst I've been a part of. Admittedly this is to be expected as it is not one I got to choose to be a part of and therefore have no say on the quality of the community I 'joined'.

Just to clarify: Are you saying that the main reason you lose interest in tickling as a fetish/sexual interest is because of what happens in the online community? And if so, how? (Bearing in mind that the OP specified that he was talking about a loss of interest in the activity itself, not merely in the community/scene, for instance.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back