• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do women "lose interest" in tickling more often, or more easily, than men?

Well if you're been getting more "mean" or aggressive... yeah I think I could see how women might start turning off or away from it.

Well I'm not trying to talk about myself; I'm talking about the act of tickling. For me. ...I don't really think I'm "mean" or "aggressive" at all. I mean, I'm a tickler, but I think I'm playful. Mix of dialogue, breather breaks and tickling across like half hour spans.

Back to what I was originally trying to say. I just feel and have felt for a while now like no matter how we try to frame the situation that it's something kind of mean to do. Like it's not really considerate of personal space, skews interaction, etc. So to me. ...part of it makes me feel mean for liking it to begin with. Especially when I think of when I started out trying to meet people. ...imagine how far I might've just gotten if I put tickling to the side?

Well I'm not trying to talk about myself; I'm talking about the act of tickling. For me. ...I don't really think I'm "mean" or "aggressive" at all. I mean, I'm a tickler, but I think I'm playful. Mix of dialogue, breather breaks and tickling across like half hour spans.
Does it always have to be so extreme? I'd think the setup of all the equipment would be time-consuming.

Back to what I was originally trying to say. I just feel and have felt for a while now like no matter how we try to frame the situation that it's something kind of mean to do. Like it's not really considerate of personal space, skews interaction, etc. So to me. ...part of it makes me feel mean for liking it to begin with.
Lots of people like being tickled. Some even love it. Maybe it'd help if you stopped looking at this as something you inflict on someone else.

Especially when I think of when I started out trying to meet people. ...imagine how far I might've just gotten if I put tickling to the side?
Unless you were pouncing on everyone you met, I don't get how that was in the way when meeting them.

Never really got into equipment. ...some day.

Some might. ...but I find a lot of people I meet are tangentially interested, as in if it is a means to more. Like I admitted previously, making "friends" is a little difficult.

Lol well I mean I DID try to establish some rapport first over a span of time, I'm not a total caveman. But you're right, it's totally cart before horse as a result of growing up in a confused existence. But now I'm going for that laid back art show aesthetic.

The thread seems to be going in various directions so a few thoughts. In regards to the relationship people have with tickling if it's hard wired into you it's probably not going away. What's needed is a fine balance of both self acceptance that it's part of who you are, yet at the same time the self discipline to be in control of your fetish and act accordingly as the situation merits. I don't think we should be ashamed of what makes us who we are in our make up or what we enjoy either playfully or sexually, however we must review our conduct and how we present ourselves. I believe it's only weird if you make it weird.

In regards to to interest in being tickled I guess it's like self development where you maybe upgrade yourself. Try other things like many have pointed out and communicate as you go along, learn new things about each other and hey not everything has to be about tickling. :)

Lol well I mean I DID try to establish some rapport first over a span of time, I'm not a total caveman. But you're right, it's totally cart before horse as a result of growing up in a confused existence. But now I'm going for that laid back art show aesthetic.

Smart move. As Johnny lea points out above, it's only weird if you make it weird.
I mean, if they're already willing to date a musician....

Smart move. As Johnny lea points out above, it's only weird if you make it weird.
I mean, if they're already willing to date a musician....

And Johnny's right: in this area in particular I haven't really been disciplined so to speak. Kind of reminds me of the puzzle that you crank and try to fit as many different shapes in the right holes as possible before it vibrates them all out. The pieces being symbols for aspects of life.

As for being a musician, some humor here: Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result. So what is music?

People like musician's abilities but the musician personalities themselves. ....not so much. Tho it is interesting how people eventually find a way to reinvent the wheel. Really it takes a click of personality from my perspective. ..and knowing your age grouping.

Has this become a kind of "self help" tickling acceptance and appropriateness thread now? ;)
Still good, but seems a bit different from the thread title and initial question. Just sayin'... :p

One could say that, another could say with the proper balance of the two, there's no "loss of interest" to endure. You know, self control. Like not reading threads and using bias to anticipate which way a thread will go. ;)

Really, I can't change who posts, but I do think I've established a case as to "why" women have lower interest in tickling, among other things.

Really, I can't change who posts, but I do think I've established a case as to "why" women have lower interest in tickling, among other things.

IMG_3123.PNG

Gee... and here I thought we were all participating in a discussion. But if you have established "your" case... I guess we'll wait on the juries verdict.:sheesha:

Last edited:
Promise? Last I checked this was an "open forum",I'm wrong? People seem to dislike the fact that I actually contribute to threads. The fact that OP loanered the thread has nothing to do with me.

Has this become a kind of "self help" tickling acceptance and appropriateness thread now? ;)
Still good, but seems a bit different from the thread title and initial question. Just sayin'... :p

threadderailedsu2.gif

Promise? Last I checked this was an "open forum",I'm wrong? People seem to dislike the fact that I actually contribute to threads. The fact that OP loanered the thread has nothing to do with me.

You just think and write much differently than most people. If I knew you outside of the forum maybe I could have a better grasp as to who you are, how you think, and how you form your conclusions. But through your writing it's pretty impossible thus far. If you ever find the time to write about your life in a blog here I would certainly read it to be able to try and understand you better.

But back to the scheduled thread already in progress...

Last edited:
I think it is just a part of the female mind set. They change their minds all of the time. It's like sex. When you first get involved with them, they will do about anything, anytime, anywhere. After a while, they don't even want you to touch them. I once knew a woman in the neighborhood I lived that made passes at about every man in the neighborhood, married or not. Then she suddenly went lesbian and had a woman move in with her. That lasted for about a year and she kicked the woman out and got married to a man. My advice is to enjoy it while it last, because it's subject to end at anytime for no apparent reason. There simply is no logical answer to their behavior.

I think it is just a part of the female mind set. They change their minds all of the time. It's like sex. When you first get involved with them, they will do about anything, anytime, anywhere. After a while, they don't even want you to touch them. I once knew a woman in the neighborhood I lived that made passes at about every man in the neighborhood, married or not. Then she suddenly went lesbian and had a woman move in with her. That lasted for about a year and she kicked the woman out and got married to a man. My advice is to enjoy it while it last, because it's subject to end at anytime for no apparent reason. There simply is no logical answer to their behavior.

Yeah. That sounds like an analysis from someone who definitely has a handle on the female mindset. :goodjob:

Oh, laughing. I really hope everything works out for the best for you, regarding this interest! I'd say to relook jusr how important you find this part of your life, and then if you think it's along a "deal breaker" line, open up about it to your boyfriend. But, as Johnne lea points out, it's really only weird if you make it weird. Worst comes to worst, if your boyfriend finds this one of his deal breaker factors, then as much as it hurts, better to find out sooner than later. Right?

As tor fear of being "found out" st a munch, just makes me think, "Oh my gosh, YOU are into this kind of stuff TOO?!??!!!" As frightening as being "seen" by another you know at a munch, the flip side is every reason they condemn you about, in essence they're also condemning them self, too. Worst, another ally. Best, another friend!

I think though generalities can be make about each sex, the psyche is so complex it really only tells about the individual.

Not saying it's the problem here, but, yes, very often it's the 'same thing' disease most ticklers unknowingly fall victim to. Especially male 'lees'! I've had so many ladies tell me how pathetic their guys come across and worse for them is how many guys fake it. And the poor woman has to go along with that? That's enough to turn anyone away. Same meal on the same plate served up the same way and always arranged, and reacted to, in the same manner. For the majority of guys, they see no problem with that. For women, who really come at this from an emotional and inner-psyche sort of path and want their mind to be involved as much as their feet, it's just plain boring. No spontaneity, nothing edgy or pushing limits or sexciting for them.

One could say that, another could say with the proper balance of the two, there's no "loss of interest" to endure. You know, self control. Like not reading threads and using bias to anticipate which way a thread will go. ;)

We all have bias. It's a fact of having a brain. It's whether or not one allows those presuppositions to effect their future actions or not that's the real teller. I'm sorry but I'm unsure of how building ticklers up can help women allegedly lose interest less... :confused: Doll sounds about right, where everyone picks and chooses their own likes and dislikes. And that's that. One isn't "lesser" for preferring granny apples over Macintosh. Or for abhorring honeydew melons but adoring kiwis. That's just how things are.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back