• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish girls at Sanctuary LAX, listings and reviews

coastdude

TMF Master
Sanctuary LAX: Reviews of Ticklish girls

There's a thread on Ticklish girls at Dominion so here is one for recommendations of Ticklish girls at Sanctuary LAX.

Im interested in Submissive Nadira, she is attractive as you can see below in the pic from the site, has anyone Tickled Nadira yet? Reactions? Is she a giggler? Her Ticklish spots? Has she been Tickled with an electric toothbrush?

I wish they would bring back the Gingerbread Man, I Tickled a few girls on it, the advantage of it is the girl lays horizontally on it with easier access to her armpits and feet.

33534513241_305a7f5e9b_b.jpg

Last edited:
The women I have sessioned with over there have left. One was Paris, aka Fifi at the Dominion. She's wildly ticklish, very demonstrative & verbal, worth a session if she ever comes back. The other won't be back, she grew tired of dungeon life quickly, as there is a lot of just sitting around & waiting involved. I still have a warm friendship with that woman. We stay in touch via email & session privately once or twice a year.

I've traded messages with Cassandra and Joy from the current crew. Joy described her feet as only moderately ticklish, so I probably won't session with her. It's possible I will session with Cassandra at some point.

Overall, though, I don't like Sanctuary much. It feels cold--perhaps the tragedy in 2010 at the site has something to do with that--and too hardcore for someone like me. The pics on the website & general descriptions pretty much leave tickling as an afterthought, a tiny corner in their overall hardcore world. I've had enough of that for one lifetime. It's ironic, because Passive Arts' late owner John was certainly welcoming to the tickling community.

Sunnie is a LOT of fun to tickle. If I were in town I'd tickle Apricot, who mentions tickling prominently in her bio.

I feel like a dick now. I didnt mean to leave them out. My first thread ever about this was called the dominion and passive arts. You can see. The place has a weird vibe so i dont go there and nobody commented on PA

are there any girls at Sanctuary LAX that giggle like Ludella Hahn? She has the most amazing giggle, seeking a giggler at Sanctuary like Ludella

Raven is gorgeous, has anyone tried Tickling her? Is she a giggler or a screamer ?

47382333701_fe76b250c0_s.jpg

32440726567_fdeb234e03_s.jpg

I don’t think that’s possible

Not only is Mistress Tetra a domme, she doesn’t even mention tickling in her bio, which is typical for a place that feels much more hardcore than the Dominion. I haven’t been to Sanctuary for a few years and haven’t missed it. On that occasion the air conditioning was broken (it was during the summer) and the place felt tickle-unfriendly & strange. I don’t think it’s any accident that the thread for Dominion sessions here is something like 24 pages long while this Sanctuary equivalent is one page.

Good luck with Tetra, it would be a coup if she consented to that, would make an interesting story.

Last edited:
so what you're saying is Sanctuary is more tailored to guys wanting to be Tickled by a Dom whereas Dominion focuses more on girls being available as Subs to be Tickled ? I have done sessions at both (including The Chateau in Sherman Oaks) and didn't see much difference but I'm observing from a distance (don't live in L.A. but may go soon)

so what you're saying is Sanctuary is more tailored to guys wanting to be Tickled by a Dom whereas Dominion focuses more on girls being available as Subs to be Tickled ? I have done sessions at both (including The Chateau in Sherman Oaks) and didn't see much difference but I'm observing from a distance (don't live in L.A. but may go soon)

No, that was just an observation about the person you mentioned. Sanctuary has subs, but as an institution they cater more to the harder aspects of BDSM. If you visit the Instagram & Twitter sites of the employees there you will hardly see any pics of or references to tickling at all. You will however see numerous pictures of harder practices including those involving blood being spilled. Not my thing.

The owner of the previous club at the Sanctuary location, Passive Arts, was murdered at that very site in 2010. He was a big friend of the TMF and the tickling scene in general. The vibe is very strange there now. If you’re visiting LA you should probably concentrate on the Dominion, imo.

I miss the Chateau, which has been gone a long time now. It was nice to have multiple options in the area. I can remember when there were between 4 and 6 decent ones,

The owner of the previous club at the Sanctuary location, Passive Arts, was murdered at that very site in 2010. He was a big friend of the TMF and the tickling scene in general. The vibe is very strange there now. If you’re visiting LA you should probably concentrate on the Dominion, imo.

John's murder was a real tragedy and a big loss to the tickling community.

I agree with you about the vibes of The Dominion versus Sanctuary LAX.

John's murder was a real tragedy and a big loss to the tickling community.

I agree with you about the vibes of The Dominion versus Sanctuary LAX.

Sanctuary is just flat-out strange—not only are the vibes creepy but I don’t think they’re big on privacy either.

There’s a giant lounging area in the middle of the entrances to the private rooms. As I passed through that the last time I was there I was treated to the spectacle of a man being flogged by one of the dommes. According to the sub I was with part of the guy’s fantasy was probably having random people witness it, so they left the door to the private room wide open.

Ugh. This random person was just. Not. Interested. I haven't been back.

I've been to Sanctuary LAX and have a different view of it. True, the accommodations are darker (literally and figuratively). But ultimately, the experience is driven by the woman you session with, so it is worth a look at their website to see if you want to session with someone there. Also, unlike the Dominion, there is no rule prohibiting someone with a "Dom" profile from subbing, nor is there a rule prohibiting someone with a "sub' profile from being the "ler." One drawback of the Dominion is, if you want to take turns, you have to see one of the switches. Another advantage of Sanctuary LAX is, a number of the women's profiles include an email address, so you can reach out in advance. That is especially helpful if you are a visitor, and the person you want to see is not on the schedule for when you will be there.

Prices at Dominion & Sanctuary going up

Dominion, after 8/1. Looks like a $20 hit per session

NEW RATES EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2019:

– Session Time (Regular Rate / Cash Discount):

1/2 hour: $150 / $140
45 minutes: $190 / $180
1 hour: $230 / $220
1 1/4 hours: $300 / $290
1 1/2 hours: $380 / $360
1 3/4 hours: $420 / $400
2 hours: $460 / $440

Sanctuary (new rates already in place)

Single Lady Session
15 min - $90
30 min - $150
45 min - $180
1 hour - $240
1.5 hour - $360
2 hours - $460
2.5 hours - 550
3 hours - $625
4 hours - $800

Double Session (Two Ladies)
30 min - $225
45 min - $300
1 hour - $375
1.5 hour - 540
2 hours - $700
3 hours - $975
4 hours - $1325

Cameos - $25 per staff member (average 10 minutes)
Please contact us regarding extended or overnight sessions

Moderate Caning $5 per stroke (no breaking or bruising skin (in addition to heavy session fee)

Heavy Session Fee - $60/hr with $60 minimum

Heavy Caning (bruising or breaking skin) - $10 per stroke (in addition to heavy session fee)

Wrestling

Fantasy Wrestling - $180 for a half hour/ $300 per hour

Semi-Competitive - $225 per half hour / $350 per hour

Competitive - $260 per half hour / $450 per hour

A well-deserved raise :). But it's so odd that the Dominion charges more per minute for a 90 minute session than 60 minutes. They add the 30 and 60 minute prices, which makes no sense.

The prices at The Dominion have stayed the same for several years, so I guess an increase is due. Every session I have ever had there has been well worth the cost. :D

There's a thread on Ticklish girls at Dominion so here is one for recommendations of Ticklish girls at Sanctuary LAX.

Im interested in Submissive Nadira, she is attractive as you can see below in the pic from the site, has anyone Tickled Nadira yet? Reactions? Is she a giggler? Her Ticklish spots? Has she been Tickled with an electric toothbrush?

I wish they would bring back the Gingerbread Man, I Tickled a few girls on it, the advantage of it is the girl lays horizontally on it with easier access to her armpits and feet.

View attachment 525820

Sanctuary LAX is the only dungeon that I session at and have been warmly invited to! I’m not there regularly but you can always request me!!! They can get a hold of me if you can’t so if you’re curious about getting a tickling session with me at sanctuary that is where I play however I’m not on the daily schedule… But I always put myself as a guest when I have free time
I absolutely adore sanctuary highly recommended they are very big on safety and privacy there is an open lounge area because they do host huge events and parties you can also request to go around the backside so that you don’t go through the lobby area which is also a possibility! Everything that creep people out or is weird you can always verbally talk about it to the headmistress and see if there’s a way to work around it or something that can be done instead of just feeling weird about it and never going back. If we talk about the things that scare us we can grow and enjoy the things that we like[emoji175][emoji3059][emoji177][emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back