• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cheese war

moose

1st Level Orange Feather
I challenge any and all who dare to disagree that pepper jack cheese is the greatest cheese man kind has ever produce nobody can say other wise!!!!!!

never had it, but if it is spicy it may stand a chance

Can't pass up a cheese question :D

I'd say a breakdown of my favorites are (1 being my fave):

1. swiss
2. cheddar(gotta be relatively sharp)
3. gouda
4. parm
5. brie
6. feta
7. mozzarella
8. pepper-jack
9. muenster
10. provolone

I'm a huge fan of cheese. Baked Camembert is a favourite.

Also Edam and Red Leicester are both beautiful melted on toast.

Worth mentioning Cheddar, so I can include the following pic:

Attachments

• final-extramature.png
    final-extramature.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 5
Considering I'm from the state where these were invented
Screenshot_20170326-203424.jpg
I feel obligated to reply, and bleu cheese is clearly the best. Anyone who's ever had a dirty martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives or a good salad with French roquefort dressing or buffalo wings with bleu cheese sauce or a steak topped with bleu cheese can vouch for it. Amateurs. Lol :neenerneener:

I'm a huge fan of cheese. Baked Camembert is a favourite.

Also Edam and Red Leicester are both beautiful melted on toast.

Worth mentioning Cheddar, so I can include the following pic:
Screenshot_20170326-220107.png

That is awesome! I need to find some of that for pre session hors d'oeuvres lol

As the official cheese expert of the TMF©grahamcoul I declare that mozzarella is the greatest cheese

I think marble's a solid all-around winner. Now, not the best, but the delightful mix of longer mlzarella with just enough of the tent of cheddar mixed together, neither overpowering the other, but a great blend.

Also loving the goat cheese and Brie mixes. So light I could (and have) eaten up whole packages at a time. :D

so many answers yet no one seems to agree with each other, I love it

Nah, brie is definitely the superior cheese. Pepperjack is just monterey with jalapenos lol

But honorable mentions include

Anything smoked
Gouda
Edam
Mizithra
Feta
Cotija
Muenster
Mild cheddar
Fontina
Im even an American fan if its on a grilled cheese sammy :)

I am so glad this was not a "cut the cheese" war thread!! I love Kraft American singles, so I guess I am a "connoisewer" when it comes to cheese? Sharp cheddar is great for Cheese Whiz detoxing!

I am so glad this was not a "cut the cheese" war thread!! I love Kraft American singles, so I guess I am a "connoisewer" when it comes to cheese? Sharp cheddar is great for Cheese Whiz detoxing!

I guess Maniac has not seen this thread. :D

Got me some Swiss earlier today.

I'm not usually one for bumping old threads... But I was doing some shopping earlier and just had to share this. Clearly this is the best cheese ever... And I haven't even tried it yet! lol

final-mature.png

I love me some Jarlsberg or President Swiss. I need some cheese with some "zing" to it ya know what I'm sayin? Otherwise my sandvich is in desperate need of better ingredients. :D

I'm partial to extra sharp cheddar, Swiss, muenster, feta, mozzarella, Parmesan and Aldi brand roasted garlic with tomato & basil. I also like blue cheese once in a while on a hearty salad. I rarely turn down any kind of cheese even if at first it doesn't taste that great.

I've had to change over to "Go Veggie" cheese slices for health reasons but, it tastes good and even melts. What brand of cheese slices do the rest of you eat on your sandwiches?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back