• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did Stryker close Down?

I enjoy Strykers work. I think he has made some amazing gems. Ticklish art buyer was one of my first clips by him and so many more. I love his content. Regardless of his personal aspects the clips to me were good. The only thing is they felt really expensive until I learnt the business then it made more sense. Give producers some credit. I mean everyone chose fake laughs over real value with certain producers so it's always different.

As you said earlier, to each his own. Whether you liked him or not, Stryker made some kind of impact that has people talking about him months after releasing what may have been his last work.
He was a very polarizing figure, which isn't much of a compliment

He might have been, but his content was always quality.
He definitely covered a specific niche in the market. I was looking at his model mayhem page yesterday and he has been posting ads seeking new models. So he's still around.

Didn't want models he hired to work with other producers and wouldn't use models who did other fetish work so probably got knocked off his high horse? Seemed like be thought he owned the models

Didn't want models he hired to work with other producers and wouldn't use models who did other fetish work so probably got knocked off his high horse? Seemed like be thought he owned the models

He definitely worked with Whitney Morgan in the beginning, so maybe it was after he was opened for a bit that he turned to that mentality. I would think it would be hard to find a model exclusive to one producer, especially since being a tickle model is not exactly a lucrative profession. Most women in the business I would think try to model anywhere they can to make some cash.

Well, no producer is perfect, but Stryker made many videos I like. I'm still hoping that this shutdown is only temporary and that he brings his shop back online.

Even if he doesn't want to produce any new videos it would be great to be able to get his older ones.

I'm not sure for how long it will stay up but I just typed in the website in my address bar and its back up.

Hello all!

I wasn't even aware of this thread until recently and I find it all very interesting, but let me clear the air right now so there's no confusion. I decided for myself to take a step back and not engage the forum for a bit or the store. I did do some upgrades on the back end and thus took it down for a while to focus on those, but other than that it was indeed a break.

To those who showed support and rebutted some of the naysayers comments on here, I truly thank you. Especially you bran! I'm humbled to be appreciated and have your support. It means a lot to me. I've always held true to my ethics and values - regardless of who agreed with them or not. I won't make any apology for that. I only hire genuinely ticklish girls of a strong caliber and through the years have evolved the product to make it the very best that I can and will continue to do so. Making them break to the most intense tickle torture has always been the primary goal :). I look forward to more content from me in the coming weeks/months!

As for the naysayers, they are always going to be some regardless. You can't please everyone so I don't try to. I respect that some will have different tastes and that my product may not necessarily appeal to some - that's fine. However, a select couple just like to be "internet tough guys" and make edgy or confrontational posts which is really sad at the end of the day. Makes you wonder if they even have a life.

I'm looking forward to releasing new content and seeing the feedback that comes with it. I've got some changes planned for the site too and welcome suggestions or feedback on it. Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable publicly posting it.

The piracy I have well in control thankfully, but as a couple already mentioned on here there's more at stake than just a simple copyright protection. Models who appear in content don't deserve to have their experienced ruined by a select few selfish jerks! It's not just about the producers but the models as well.

Glad you are back! Your new video "I Hate You" is the best clip I have seen in some time.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back