• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Table Wrapping Nelly UNCUT

The Tickle Room

Verified
Nelly Start Table by Tickle Room, on Flickr

*This clip includes behind the scenes of Perla writing on Nellys soles
GET NELLY CUSTOMS!
So I was not going to put this clip out anytime soon simply because I had many others I filmed before but SO MANY people bugged me because of Kik and Twitter so I heard your cries! and here it is. So here at the Tickle Room we NEVER wrap anyone, yet it is requested SO MUCH. So in my school I had to do a morning photo shoot with Nelly for homework. In that time I also bought some wrap for my tickle shoot coming soon with Jade Indica. So when the shoot was over we finished early and my school was fairly empty.....so we locked the door, wrapped Nelly, and tied her to the table! It was EPIC!

First we remove Nellys purple socks exposing her BIG and SEXY size 7 feet. Now size 7 doesnt seem big but for some reason Nelly looks like she has HUGE feet. So I think her size is off. She seems like a solid 9. So Perla and her compared shoes and ya. Nelly is DEFINITELY a size 9 (she even complains about tight shoes). So Perla just got her nails and is tickling Nelly. Now unfortunately Perla is a little out of practice so shes not getting solid laughs, only giggles. Thats when I step in to help. I tickle Nellys soles and toes holding them back with the red toe tie! I tickle her BARE soles with Perla as she laughs ECHOING her laughter in the hallways. We torment her and then move on to her Stomach. Now Perla is once again getting laughs but I want a round 2 with Nelly so I step in. I literally make her SCREAM!!!! Watch this Tickling clip and tell us what you think! Should we keep wrapping? Also keep up the customs guys! They are fun to film and when the models fly to NY it gets them in for sessions as well! If you want to wrap your tongue around some sexy toes or just hear some amazing laughter let me know and CUSTOM CUSTOM CUSTOM.
Image4.jpgImage7.jpgImage10.jpgImage3.jpgImage6.jpg

******** src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/210277746" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>***********
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/210277746">Table Wrapping Nelly UNCUT</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user64168353">Matthew A Cacace</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Just send the money to [email protected] saying "Nelly Table" If you get the clip via paypal you ALSO get her FULL AMAZING photo set!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jgxnkwtueqf8p92/Nelly Table sample.mp4?dl=0 <---Click me for another sample link

Get Charlene, Romina, and Mayra Customs ASAP!!!! If they get enough they can come to NY to session! Email me [email protected]

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Jade Indica
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
and I can ask Kelli Lynn Sage She seems cool about stuff like that as long as its booked right

Models ABLE to travel with me if costs are spent:
MAYRA
Dipo
Romina
Courtney
Marylou
Delilah
Brittany the Skater
Zero
Iris
Celeste
Lizette
Charlene
Destiny
Jane
Paris
Siren
Esmeralda
Gaia (shes back )
Ok so this next list is the more expensive models and they will ONLY come out for the right price
The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Felt off about the whole experience)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Anna (she really can barely handle her feet being touched)
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Jaxx (REALLY cannot handle tickling easily but needs cosplay supplies)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)
-Jenn (Just feels like she needs more for her time)
-Rubi (she freaks me out >.> so I need more incentive for ME lol, but the girl will do literally anything)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Nelly end Table by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Really cool clip.. but i find we don't see enough Perla as a ler... she is a good tickler i think;)

Really cool clip.. but i find we don't see enough Perla as a ler... she is a good tickler i think;)

I get that completely! And I agree lol. But:
She's tired of piracy
Clips sales go down when she is the sole tickler
She likes when someone assists her it motivates her
And we don't get good feedback or feedback doesn't match clip sales.
So if you want something customs for it because we just don't see the numbers

nice video. she seems like a fun lee

Good 'lee. My two cents: Next time do better bondage.
Good luck!

Na. But thanks ^_^ we do our bondage light and intend to keep it that way for now. It's not for everyone but there are others you can check out who focus specifically on bondage. Good luck

Wow!!!
That was an Awesome Upper Body Preview Clip!!!
I Love the Restraints, and Nelly's Laugh is Beautiful!!!
Nelly has Amazing, Slender, and Long Feet and Toes!!!
Nelly also is Very Pretty, with Sexy Hair, and a Gorgeous Bod!!!

I thought her feet looked bigger than a size 7, but now they're not just yummy but big delicious as well!!! The best, besides Perla and Maya!!!

Outstanding clip, thanks for sharing.

Wow!!!
That was an Awesome Upper Body Preview Clip!!!
I Love the Restraints, and Nelly's Laugh is Beautiful!!!
Nelly has Amazing, Slender, and Long Feet and Toes!!!
Nelly also is Very Pretty, with Sexy Hair, and a Gorgeous Bod!!!

I thought her feet looked bigger than a size 7, but now they're not just yummy but big delicious as well!!! The best, besides Perla and Maya!!!

Outstanding clip, thanks for sharing.

Nelly is hands down one of my favorite lees she is amazing

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back