• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desoto Munch, April ???

DemiTickler

TMF Poster
Hi guys! Demi here again for yet another Munch this month! This time I'm a little conflicted though. I want to try to keep the munches on a 4 week rotation, but that would make it April 15, which is the weekend right before taxes are due. I figure people might be busy that day, so maybe we should aim for the week after? I don't mind doing it on the 8th, I just wonder if that's too short notice for people.

I'm down for whenever, as long as I have enough time to ask off from work. :)

I have plans for the 8th. Could possibly make it later in the month.

I might actually be able to make this one, guys! *means nothing because I've posted this two different times than flaked*

Yes, the 15th! I just got assigned something on the 8th at that exact time down the street :-(

Then it's settled! :D I still want to go for 12:00. that gives people time to get there, and leave early and (sort of) avoid traffic if they want.

Now, obviously we're in public so we won't want to talk too much about the interests that brought us all there anyway, but where should we get seats? We can sit on the outdoor patio (if the weather's good) or try to sit on the long table inside the cafe. (This basically just helps us know where to look for everyone.)

Also, we don't have to decide now obviously, but maybe the night before we should pick a shirt or something so we can put it on here to look at. That was we can know who to look for besides just asking for usernames.

I like outside. If things get bad, we can just go inside...

And I will be the most handsome man in DeSoto, so that should make things easier.

Where are we planning to meet?

Also, would it be easier if we all just wore shirts in the same basic color family or is that too much?

I like outside. If things get bad, we can just go inside...

And I will be the most handsome man in DeSoto, so that should make things easier.

So just look for the Calvin Klein model, got it.

Where are we planning to meet?

Also, would it be easier if we all just wore shirts in the same basic color family or is that too much?

The Starbucks is on 851 N Interstate 35 E, Desoto, TX 75115-4806. If you look it up its in the tiny shopping center right next to the service road. The lot right next door is always empty, so plenty of parking.

I actually really like that idea, though if someone shows up who happens to have that same color and we might get confused, lol. We could try it anyway. How about blue for the forum?

Aw, that's too bad, Shytickler. But hey, these'll keep going, so I'm sure we'll find a way to meet up soon.

We had a great time at the much on Sat. A small turnout, but lots of talk on NEST, movies, musicals, cars, the man hit by lightning 7 times, books, travels, work, animation, the "chicken ranch".... and tickling. Due to work and family factors I don't get to travel or host much anymore, so for DemiTickler to create something like this for us all is a wonderful thing.

We hope to get more people out to the once-a-month DeSoto munch. Right now it is held in a very good spot: 12 noon on a Saturday on a Starbucks patio. Honestly, since we look so normal and we are so close to a freeway it's doubtful that anyone would pay any attention to us so conversation flows pretty easily no matter what the topic. We would love to see more "under 30s" and women, but everyone is welcome.

We ALSO discussed one of these days in the future getting a motel room or two for a more private munch - not a play party - where we could have our own place to be ourselves, let our hair down, and really talk about this interest in full privacy. We could bring food or order out, watch movies, drink, play games, talk, etc. and if anyone comes from out of town, there's a bed right there.....

Thoughts about an actual play party were also brought up, but to find out more about that you'll have to join us at our munches....

Glad it went well, unfortunately I'll be coming up to Dallas a little late, just a couple of days, lol. I would love to make it to one of these get togethers

Aaaw, man! You should definitely tell us ahead of time when you're coming up, Shytickler. Maybe we can try to make a date for when you're up. Otherwise hope you had a great Easter weekend. I know I did. Oddjob pretty much summed it up, lol. I had a fun day with fellow enthusiasts and got pretty excited about future stuff we could pull together. Then I went to go see a movie with Irvine (before I had to run off to work, haha). Forums are nice, but just don't beat a personal connection, ya know?

Anyway, it was pretty much how he described it. We sat outside so it is nice and open, but also pretty noisy so there's almost no chance of being overhead anyway, so we slipped in and out of tickle talk without worry. But still, eventually it'd be nice to get something going in a private space, right? Especially since a certain someone (read as: me) forgot that they're especially sensitive to sunlight and got a burn for it later. Whoops.

Anyway, even without considering the hazards of sunburn, a room for everyone to hang out in sounds pretty cool, right?

Oh, and let me add - if anyone is in the Dallas area, but ESPECIALLY the southern Dallas area (south of the Trinity River) & wants to go but can't get there, with some advanced notice I might be able to pick you up. Like, we could get a carpool thing going, possible for future munches.

Going to get the word out on Fetlife within 24 hours. Hopefully more attendees.

I can't really add anything to what Oddjob and Demi said here. It was a fun afternoon. :)

Sorry about your sunburn Demi.

Lol well I am coming to Dallas on the 28th this month for a Rangers game. A late announcement myself lol, but i would be interested in meeting someone(s) for awhile before I head back. Not a must since it's obviously short notice, i do rarely travel up there so it's unfortunate at times, especially at the prospect of a bunch of ticklers and lees, men and women getting together. Even if it's just to talk and meet individuals with the tickle/fetish bug. It's nice to know, there are people in Texas are open to the idea

Oooh I see, that makes sense. Yeah I'm probably not gonna be free next weekend, so can't help there. :/ But yeah, we're still hoping to keep this up! So I'm sure we can find a time to match schedules.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back