• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad first session?

I find this thread amusing, also. Why would the OP be "simply asking about people's own experiences on liking tickling after a somewhat uncomfortable time" --- But not even explaining what was uncomfortable about the situation? In other words, how can anyone possibly give a helpful answer if they don't know what happened in the first place? Just my $.02. The sheer vagueness of this post makes me wonder…

The answer that I'm looking for is unrelated to getting past my specific experience. I was asking if anyone, in general, had a bad experience of some sort with tickling that they were able to overcome, because I'm interested in knowing if people were able to get past something like that and even come to love it just as much as they did before. I'm not asking for someone to have a same exact situation as me, so the exact details are completely irrelevant. It was explained in my original post and even in the quote you added in your response why I don't want to give details of what happened.

Edit: I also want to point out that I have given people a pretty good idea of what happened. It's in my original post, and people in the responses have been able to infer what happened without needing any more specific information. So I do believe I've said so far must be enough information, given the positive responses I've read so far.

Last edited:
As horrible as that situation is, and as even worse as what I'm going to offer, time will likely be the best remedy, helping you disassociate yourself from the still intense emotions that are lingering around the experience, leaking into everything else that's related to the event still, too.

I think the experience is still too traumatic to be able to try to separate this negative event from anything close, to be positive (having ABSOLUTELY NO clue how scarring Chaneda's experience was, yet still, a differentiation is still possible). Hopefully with you as well, with time you will be able to return to a positive mindset regarding your initial view of tickling, with this but a bad experience to learn from in the future.

Yeah, I figured that would probably be what's needed most: time to get past it. I do hope, though, that that will be all and it hasn't sort of "permanently tainted" my love for tickling. I guess that what I was worried about most, but I do hope you're right :)

And now you're coming across as a complete asshole.

If I "come across as a complete asshole" because I implied to someone who was trying to be funny on a serious post of mine that it was inappropriate, then I'm okay with that.

It wasn't my first session, but early on when I realized I was a switch and not just a 'ler I was raped by the girl I was playing with and powerless to stop the situation. It did not affect my love for tickling but it has scarred me sex wise ever since, especially since it was how my virginity was taken from me. More than 12 years have gone by since then and even now at 29 I still have issues with sex. No issues with tickling though despite it having been involved.

Yikes, that's awful... I'm really sorry that happened to you. I hope you are able to find peace and overcome the problems that came from that situation someday.

For what it's worth, you seemed to have just ran into someone with no understanding of boundaries and the vulnerability that's involved with being in that position (i.e. a horrible 'ler). With how vague you're being on the details (I don't blame you for that, don't get me wrong), I can't really offer any specific advice but I would suggest just taking some time away from tickling and focus on other things while you try to recover from what happened. Jumping right back into it or forcing yourself to " just be okay with everything" will only make you feel more uncomfortable and at odds with things.

Yeah, I probably have to agree with you on that last part. I shouldn't be trying to force myself to like it again :/ And yeah, the problem with boundaries was the main issue, so I'm hoping I can find a better ler in the future.

Guys, we're all one community here and the worst of internet behavior is coming out while people are describing some bad things that others may have advice or words of comfort on.

If you must draw the long knives this may not be the place to do it, for kindness sake.

That's all.

MidnightX

I had a very bad thing occur in my young sex life that makes it very uncomfortable for me all these years later. However, my personality has thrown that passion into the separate tickling fetish that is part of what makes me, well, me. At least in Chaneda'a example I think I can relate. There's so much psychological pain there that I may never really enjoy sex like a normal person gets too. However, tickling is unaffected, and that kind of nervous happy anticipation is now coupled to that instead. I'm looking to do my very first session in a few weeks myself to let that part of me be indulged and from these life-changing experience that's what the soul longs for to finally feel content.

I'm sorry you also had a rough experience in your life that left you with some scars. But I'm happy you were able to use tickling as a way to enjoy the concept of intimacy :) And good luck with your first session! I hope it's a great time for you. :)

I'm sorry you also had a rough experience in your life that left you with some scars. But I'm happy you were able to use tickling as a way to enjoy the concept of intimacy :) And good luck with your first session! I hope it's a great time for you. :)

Thank you for the well wishes! We'll see, I haven't felt this excited for anything in quite a while and it's good to know that feeling again.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Very sorry to hear tos, I hate to hear your story because respect and boundaries mean a lot to me personally and when you say "no" to something it should mean no. And tickling is such a fun kink! I'd be so mad for one of my first sessions to be bad and disrepected I'm some way. Hope everything gets better and if you'd ever like to chat something not tickling I'm always up for making a friend!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back