• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raiders moving to Las Vegas.

Bugman

Verified
It's official now.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19016323/raiders-move-las-vegas-approved-31-1

As a lifelong Chiefs fan I don't care where they are really, but I do have a suggestion. ;) So now the question is will the NFL work in Vegas, or will they be looking to move again in 5-10 years.

I also wonder if Oakland will try to entice another team to relocate (the Bucs or Jags maybe?) or come knocking on the NFLs door for an expansion team.

Crazy to see this actually happening. Let's be honest here. The main reason they are moving is because Vegas will help pay for a stadium while Oakland wouldn't.

Having visited Oakland three times, I am not surprised that the team is moving away.

I work with a guy who is a HUGE Raiders fan, he knows I am a Chiefs fan. He wears a Raiders jacket to work and I asked him if he was going to outline the Raiders shield with sequins and put above the logo in sequins "Las Vegas" on the jacket. He just laughed.

Barbershopman

Crazy to see this actually happening. Let's be honest here. The main reason they are moving is because Vegas will help pay for a stadium while Oakland wouldn't.

Also be honest that the Oakland Coliseum, built in 1966, needed many, many renovations and probably needed to be bulldozed anyway.

Barbershopman

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back