• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how did your tickle sessions go with people you meet here?

lynbee21

hi all. so ii am new here and i was looking for lers. but I am curious, how are the people you've met here? how did your sessions go? have you experienced being violated or were your sessions generally good sessions? how would you know if they are nice and honest lers or lees? were you ever trolled by any member here? what happened and what did you do about it? sorry so many questions I am just curious and quite cautious but at the same time excited to find a tickle partner for my first session. thank you in advance!

I've always had a very positive and fun experience with the people that I've met from here. I always take time to get to know someone first, chat over messages, call, video chat and that sort of thing. Then will often meet for coffee before actually planning any sort of session. That way you can get a good opinion on the other person and see how you feel about moving things to the next step :)
Just take your time and don't feel rushed or pressured into anything unless you feel it's right. Anyone worth playing with will respect you and wait until you are ready :)

I've always had a very positive and fun experience with the people that I've met from here. I always take time to get to know someone first, chat over messages, call, video chat and that sort of thing. Then will often meet for coffee before actually planning any sort of session. That way you can get a good opinion on the other person and see how you feel about moving things to the next step :)
Just take your time and don't feel rushed or pressured into anything unless you feel it's right. Anyone worth playing with will respect you and wait until you are ready :)

I agree with team. It's really about making sure you feel comfortable knowing the person. Before my first session with someone from TMF, we chatted for about a month before we met up. When we finally did, everything felt fun and free because we knew each other. If Respect is the first key, Trust is the second.

First thing to do if you're going to session with anyone is get familiar with them, get to know them, get comfortable with them. Especially if you're going to be the 'lee and bondage is involved.

I've had several experiences from meeting women on TMF. The first 2 women I met on here were paid sessions. The first one was no fun at all and I knew from the beginning of the session that I would not have a good time. She came down to Long Island from Mass (I think) and we met at a hotel. She had restraints already set up so all I had to do was secure her and the fun would begin...or so I thought. As soon as I started tickling her she told me that she didn't like hard rib tickling and that I should just lightly tickle her. When I started that she just gave out a monotoned giggle and hardly struggled or moved at all. I felt like I was in a Bad tickling video.
My second session was also a paid session. This time with Mistress Mia. We also met at a LI hotel and she had the room all ready with restraints and toys. She was alot of fun. Very personable, knowledgeable, beautiful, and she really loved being tickled. I tickled her for an hour and enjoyed myself.
However, it was a business exchange, and although the tickling was great...and it was...it wasn't very intimate.

My current sessions are all with a girl I met through TMF. These are not paid sessions. I met her through a Long Island Munch run by another member on here and these are BY FAR the best sessions I have ever had. She is a local girl so I get to see her fairly often (not often enough) and our sessions last for hours and we always have a great time. She is beautiful, playful, bratty, sexy, submissive, kinky, very ticklish, and she loves to be tickled. I always enjoy her company when we get together...even when she's being a brat...because that means she's asking for it. I always look forward to lour next meeting whether it be a session, a munch or just meeting for pizza.
So, choose wisely and maybe you will find that a session could turn into something more...much more.

I have had excellent session with three women that I first met on the TMF: Addie Juniper, Mistress Mia, and porcelaindoll2. :D

Obviously it depends on the person and situation, but I've met at least 3 people from here for F/m and MF/m sessions, and they were all incredible. We talked everything out clearly ahead of time and all boundaries were respected. We exchanged photos and contact info to verify identities and whatnot. One person even became a really great friend of ours and he's going to visit us next month for a few days, because it's been a few years since we've sessioned. I'm excited!

There are some amazing people on this site, and if you keep really clear communication, I'm sure you can find the right play partner. Be safe and good luck!

My current sessions are all with a girl I met through TMF. These are not paid sessions. I met her through a Long Island Munch run by another member on here and these are BY FAR the best sessions I have ever had. She is a local girl so I get to see her fairly often (not often enough) and our sessions last for hours and we always have a great time. She is beautiful, playful, bratty, sexy, submissive, kinky, very ticklish, and she loves to be tickled. I always enjoy her company when we get together...even when she's being a brat...because that means she's asking for it. I always look forward to lour next meeting whether it be a session, a munch or just meeting for pizza.

Sounds good. You give us all hope, b0xr!

I haven't met anyone in person of this site yet but everyone I have talked to so far are very nice cool and down to earth! I'm sure if you find anyone they will be cool! :)

She is a local girl so I get to see her fairly often (not often enough) and our sessions last for hours and we always have a great time. She is beautiful, playful, bratty, sexy, submissive, kinky, very ticklish, and she loves to be tickled. I always enjoy her company when we get together...even when she's being a brat...because that means she's asking for it. I always look forward to lour next meeting whether it be a session, a munch or just meeting for pizza.

I enjoyed reading your thoughts B0xr, everything including the part I quoted above. I only quoted that to say, "I'm so happy for you and may we all be so enriched." You've captured the lightning in a bottle I've been hoping for all my life.

I'm trying to put together my first session ever, with a member of our wonderful TMF community. I don't know what to expect but somehow it just seems right. Coming out of a few years of hell, I've emerged as a person who just feels more inclined to do things for me, that fulfill me, because I deserve it (in my opinion). Opinions of the person of interest are very high in our community, which is why I decided to start at what I'd call a member of the "gold standard." I can't say I really know her yet somehow over the years she's been active I feel very safe and in good hands.

I can't answer the OP's question as I lack the experience; I share a lot of his questions. I can only relay where I am in finally doing this for myself. I feel nervous, live-wired anticipation. That's a very good feeling because I haven't had it in so long and I wasn't ready for it to suddenly emerge with this decision!

I'm equally wary along with the OP about boundaries; actually not mine so much as accidentally crossing hers. I'd never want to hurt anyone, it's not in my basic nature, and I'd feel so very bad if that occurred. I'm inherently a gentle soul which means discomforting others is just unforgivable. Of course there has to be a balance between the personal and the professional. I don't have a good handle on that from lack of experience so I'm counting on a lifetime of common sense to make sure neither of us ends up with a hurt afterwards. I don't think she would be so phased but could I? Oh yes, given what I'm daring to open up natural tendency will be to latch onto that memory. So I just need to be smart about things.

That was probably a bit more soul bearing than I intended but I'm sure I'm not the only person reading this thread who has these thoughts.

Many Blessing,
MidnightX

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back