• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the Flight Home

bhlester

TMF Novice
This is a very brief encounter, albeit very true.

I had just spent the majority of my night hungover in an airport lounge. I was on my second flight of the night, on my long stretch home. I don't know how many people travel for their jobs, but it is one of the worst things to handle when you get up in age like myself. Anyways, I was sitting in one of the rows waiting to board the plane, when I began to look around me. There really weren't a lot of attractive women on this flight, and I begin to think of just getting home and hitting my bed. As I sit there in my seat, a thought comes over me 'How great would it be to get one of those once in a lifetime opportunities you read about on these boards?' As I'm sitting, listening to some Def Leppard from Pandora, I almost miss my boarding call. I reluctantly get up and move into the herd as we scan our boarding passes and make our way through the plane. I find my seat, stow my luggage, and I begin praying I don't get the fattest person on the plane next to me. Suddenly my eyes light up as I see this gorgeous girl walking slowly toward me and she is wearing sheer nylons to boot. She motions to me and I realize she has the middle seat. This girl is extremely attractive, but from a quick conversation with her I realize she has no interest in talking and quickly dismisses any chatter as she begins the 'yeah, that's nice' responses.

I'm a little disheartened, but I shrug it off with the knowledge I'll soon be home. As I turn around again I notice a slim, petite woman has sat in front of me. I can't tell what she looks like, but she has a very attractive frame. As the plane rolls down the runway to take off, this woman in front of me begins sticking her foot out into the aisle as if to touch the guy diagonally to the front of her. It's dark though, as the cabin dims and all I see is an outline. Suddenly, the man next to me turns on his reading light and I have a perfect view of this woman's slender shapely leg. She is wearing tight jeans with a cuffed roll. She continues to hold her leg out in the aisle and I make no plans to divert myself. Slowly, she begins rolling her foot drawing small and large circles in the air. Suddenly, her leg is gone. I turn to notice the attractive woman now laying her head on my shoulder. I turn back around a few moments later to find the leg has returned sans sandal. Her cute tiny foot swirling in the air. She raises it high and then drags it across the floor of the plane. I continue to watch in amazement. I even turn around to see if anyone else notices, but everyone else is either asleep or engaged in some electrical entertainment.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she reaches down and grabs her ankle. So help me, I'm watching this woman thinking,'what are the odds of something like this?' As I begin to think about all of the scenarios playing out in my head, she grabs her ankle once more and pulls it back beside the seat. This perfectly tanned foot with this soft smooth sole is a mere inches from my hand. She holds it there and begins to flex her toes and wiggle them slowly. So what else could I do, I mean honestly? I reach down and begin to lightly run my fingers over her sole like a quick spider. She yelps, laughs a quick laugh, and turns around the side of the seat to face me. Finally, I see this woman for the first time and she is a very attractive woman in her mid-40s. If I didn't know better, then I would have placed her as a yoga instructor or the like. She has big blue eyes, sandy blonde hair, and a cute pony tail. She looks at me and says,"I'm sorry for putting my foot on you, but I've been on my feet all day." Wait, what? I ticked her foot and she apologized to me. It was a great experience, and I thought I would jot it down before it leaves my mind forever as a happenstance. I spoke to her as we departed the plane, and she was extremely cordial the whole time. Sleeping beauty even woke up long enough to apologize for making out with my shoulder during the flight. All in all it was a great night and a true experience.

Great story, thanks for sharing :)! But let's not overlook that last little nugget of info there lol. The girl sleeping next to you was making out with your shoulder?? She must have been having one very graphic dream haha! I mean I am normally just grateful if they arent snoring hahahaha ;)

Lucky guy but I would have said something like that is okay, you can leave your foot there if I can tickle it, then who knows maybe she would have let you tickle her feet.

Great story!!! I'm a business traveler as well.... I've had a couple opportunities (usually at the hotel bar) but never on a plane! Well done :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back