• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" is Out For Digital Download (Legal Download)

midnightx

TMF Novice
Hello Folks,

I am a bit of an uber-fan when it comes to Star Wars and Rogue One was my event of the year for 2016. On my modest budget I collected everything affiliated with the film. Small budget doesn't mean it can't be fun; you get the adventure of strategically looking and planning your price point, trading with other online collectors, etc. I made it sport and it was very healthy for me (going through some stuff, I know, who isn't?). Since I got my pre-order downloaded off iTunes Friday I've seen the complete film six times with a few showings of key scenes I love. I actually managed to spot something I didn't in theaters (the TIE Reaper). Rogue One was such a great addition to the Star Wars line up that I put it under only "A New Hope" and "Empire Strikes Back", hard acts to follow.

Anyone grab it this weekend? Hope you enjoyed it. Even if you're not a big Star Wars fanboy it's a fun action flick.

MidnightX

Huh, you can download movies to your computer as movie files? Does this include advertisements and trailers as well? Can you get them as WMV files or as HD Bluray files and if so, where can I find them for purchase?

Huh, you can download movies to your computer as movie files? Does this include advertisements and trailers as well? Can you get them as WMV files or as HD Bluray files and if so, where can I find them for purchase?

Yep, you can download them over your 1200 baud modem and everything!

Apparently a popular download, even making it into some very "high" places:

Backstory here.

My sincere apologies if in my post above I appear to be making light of the very serious matter that President Trump is referring to in the video. I was simply trying to make a somewhat ironic topical reference, as others have, pertaining to the OP's subject, the release of the movie Rogue One to home video.

The mass slaughter of so many people including helpless, innocent children and infants is definitely not a subject to be trivialized and indeed should provoke the moral outrage of the entire world as it mostly has, and if my post came off as expressing an attitude other than that I am truly sorry.

My sincere apologies if in my post above I appear to be making light of the very serious matter that President Trump is referring to in the video. I was simply trying to make a somewhat ironic topical reference, as others have, pertaining to the OP's subject, the release of the movie Rogue One to home video.

The mass slaughter of so many people including helpless, innocent children and infants is definitely not a subject to be trivialized and indeed should provoke the moral outrage of the entire world as it mostly has, and if my post came off as expressing an attitude other than that I am truly sorry.

No worries. I don't think anyone took what you said as making light of Assad's madness. I think you just got lucky stumbling on a clip of the President with Rogue One playing in the background.

No worries. I don't think anyone took what you said as making light of Assad's madness. I think you just got lucky stumbling on a clip of the President with Rogue One playing in the background.

Appreciated.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back