• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Members with multiple accounts

blackmirror

Has anyone encountered TMF members, or people on other tickling sites, with multiple accounts, posing as a different person for each account yet are obviously the same person? What were their MOs? How were you able to spot them and what did you do about it?

There is a very well known member on the TMF which had multiple accounts, I don't want to say his name but most of the TMF community know him

There is a very well known member on the TMF which had multiple accounts, I don't want to say his name but most of the TMF community know him

I'm a very well known member?!?! Aww thanks. :thumbsup:

But seriously, are you referring to the guy who posts in the Personals section?

Kurchatovium has three accounts, but makes no secret of it. He is also THE POST and THE THREAD.

People with multiple accounts for nefarious purposes likely exist, too. :(

Kurchatovium has three accounts, but makes no secret of it. He is also THE POST and THE THREAD.

I never knew that. I've been here for over 15 years and I don't remember ever seeing any posts from "THE POST" or "THE THREAD". :shrug:

There must a lot of people, because I sent somebody a PM, and within two messages they accussed me of being somebody else and blocked me.
This is my first account

Has anyone encountered TMF members, or people on other tickling sites, with multiple accounts, posing as a different person for each account yet are obviously the same person? What were their MOs? How were you able to spot them and what did you do about it?

I'm a very well known member?!?! Aww thanks. :thumbsup:

But seriously, are you referring to the guy who posts in the Personals section?

Yeah, the guy who posts in the Personals section. Met him at TT first. Upon blocking him on a chat app because I realized his MO, he found me here. Used a different name but obvs it was him. Called him out for it and he did not respond with that acct and used another account to bait me; he suddenly became a "woman". Exchanged chat contacts and after a few minutes chatting I realized it was him (I was giving the benefit of the doubt, because:woman, but had a hunch it was him) and blocked him. Disabled my messaging for a while, and while it was disabled, he created a new account which was obviously his and looked for a female ler from my area in the personals section. Talk about effort!

People with multiple accounts for nefarious purposes likely exist, too. :(

Scary! :( There are people with multiple accounts whom I may understand, especially those who have forgotten their passwords, running away from harassment, maybe investigating someone fishy but if it's for the sake of deceiving, trolling, and harrassing people, that's sick.

There must a lot of people, because I sent somebody a PM, and within two messages they accussed me of being somebody else and blocked me.
This is my first account

Hahaha. How do you send your messages? You must sound like "him/her/it". Whoever he/she/it is.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I didn't even say that much.

Maybe we have the same handwriting......

Interesting that you don't have a location listed. North eastern US perhaps? And that you're so butt hurt about the individual blocking you that you feel the need to bring it up. If you actually aren't that individual, I feel for you. But by continuing to bring it up you only make it seem like you are him. Don't blame her, blame him for his pathetic level of deceitfulness. Now the poor girl has to wonder if any new member who contacts her is actually that creepo.

Interesting that you don't have a location listed. North eastern US perhaps? And that you're so butt hurt about the individual blocking you that you feel the need to bring it up. If you actually aren't that individual, I feel for you. But by continuing to bring it up you only make it seem like you are him. Don't blame her, blame him for his pathetic level of deceitfulness. Now the poor girl has to wonder if any new member who contacts her is actually that creepo.

Has there never been a move to ban him/her/it? Or has it become useless because he can create so many accounts anyway? I also keep on wondering if I am talking to a real person or the creepo again. I wanna trust, but err, idk. He even has the gall to send me a friend request using his new account as soon as I reenabled messaging, public bio, etc.

If there is a women on here with 8 accounts then instead of 20 female members we only have 13.
Heh. Do we have only 13 then? Not saying it's me, buuuutt...... :bwahaha:

(It's not me. Don't worry... too much. :devilish:)

WEll actually I bring it up because it's the subject of this thread.
and I don't have a location because I don't tell people where I'm from until I've talked to them for a bit.

And I'm not 'butt hurt', but I suppose that's probably one of your go to terms, it's pretty easy.

I am actually every other account on this site that's not you, this whole time you've only been talking to me with a different hat on.

How do you know how often I change hats....? Sandisk, Mils STILL has more posts than you...;) Yeah quality vs. quantity. I'm only creepy enough for one account.

How do you know how often I change hats....? Sandisk, Mils STILL has more posts than you...;) Yeah quality vs. quantity. I'm only creepy enough for one account.

Hahaha, you say that like I have any chance in my lifetime to catch up with or even surpass him... I mean myself wearing my Mils hat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back