• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a ler, SoCal area (Santa Ana)

Tygerwulfe

So I don't really know how to start this...

I'm an overweight (around 390lbs), FTM (Female-To-Male transgender) pre-surgery (but on hormones - facial and vocal are 100% male, just haven't had surgeries so I still have female anatomy), and I really, really want to be tied down and tickled to orgasm.

I'm more than willing to reciprocate, but it's important to me that I don't get misgendered in the process. So I'm a little nervous. I'm married, but my wife isn't into the kink (we're a CG/L couple and she's the Little - but I'm a Switch and to a point this desire factors into it - she's in no way a top, and isn't comfortable with me in the sub role of 'lee with her). She's fine with me finding a play partner for my fetish, though.

So...I'm in Southern California, Santa Ana area, and looking to meet up with someone who doesn't give a shit about biological gender and who would love to tickle a guy till he cums - possibly repeatedly.

Again, more than willing to reciprocate as well - I'm about 70/30 Lee/Ler. So...if anyone's interested, or has any other questions about me, feel free to ask. I'm attaching a recent picture of myself (dressed up to go to my cousin's wedding a couple of years ago - I only look MORE male now).

I love being tickled. Some favorite spots are nipples, ribs, back, butt, and genitals. Yes, I do get off on being tickled - I doubt I'm the only one who does. :p

And now that I've bared myself metaphorically, I'll back out and see if anyone's actually interested in this. Thanks for reading this far, and thank you for being accepting!

Tygerwulfe-DressedUp.jpg

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back