• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

photos, real and fake

I don't see the resemblance.
The real one looks much happier, anyway.

Honestly I thought you were younger lol but hey nothing wrong with sharing what you really look like

You look way cooler in your picture, kind of like a good professor in college who makes learning fun. Mostly those were my biology professors so you look like a science mentor to me, a good choice of profession given today's culture. Plus, the facial architecture in the picture on this thread is wrong. Easy to tell that, humans are geared to see differences in structure, not necessarily anything else primarily. So, for us humans, easy to see the differences.

You have no idea how hard I am biting my tongue after seeing that pic. :D

LOL! Great difference with the personality of the pic compared to you. That attached photo looks like a funny bull emerged from a basement. :rowfull:

I can see the similarity.

You're male. He's male. You have hair. So does he (a little). You also both are wearing shirts.
:bwahaha:
But I think that's about where the similarities end. Looking SUPER smart in that picture by the way! ;)

Thanks for sharing! :D

I first thought this was Roger Ebert lol :laughhard:

Don't worry Milagros, this does not look like you at all! You look more like Sean Connery in Indiana Jones than you do this. Although, if you do frequent the P&R, it is safe to assume that you must also fume like this, from time to time, over what some people can post there. I know I do. Master CAB went even as far as saying that to him, reading that part of the TMF was torture in its own right. But hey, that's the thing about politics; I forgot which French philosopher said that freedom of speech does not exist only for you: it also protects your worst enemies, and the people who disagree with you the most. ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back