• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Tickling Conversation in my Sociology of Sexuality College Class

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hello my lovely people,

Happy Thursday. I thought I would share the expereince that just happened today. After last time a couple weeks ago, I strongly doubted that the topic of tickling would make an apparence into our class discussion. But, it did. :upsidedow Please keep in mind, I can't make this stuff up. I swear it is 100% actual conversation from class. :omg:

Today's class was all about consent and more specifically about our college campus's info on sexual assult. The point was that more focus is placed on drinking rather than sexual assult, how lines are blurry, how the wording is ambigious etc.

Someone in the class mentioned "the Whiteford foot tickler." :laughhard: I had never heard of this person, being a commuter. Apparently, in one of the dorms there is a male going around at night while females are asleep, getting into unlocked rooms, removing the blankets from over their feet, and tickling their feet as they sleep. :zzzzz:Some women have woken up halfway through, others have not. He has been on the loose for the entire school year too.:wowzer:

Then, he's said to leave a note on the inside of the girl's door saying to please remember to lock their door in the future. From what I am told, that is it. Nothing more, nothing less. There have been several reports made about this person to campus police.

I find the whole thing to be hysterical and also a nice PSA about locking your doors. Although I do understand the fear.

My professor was shocked. I sat there bewildered. Then, she asked the class who here likes to be tickled. No one raised their hands. I smiled and looked down. She then began to comment on how personal tickling was and again brought up that documentary about tickling. She mentioned that some people really enjoy it and that we would be talking more about it in the coming weeks when we talk about kink and alternative sex.
:woot:

I am curious to see what y'all think about this!

Wow! I love this teacher!!

(And I kinda love the "Whiteford Tickler... LOL!!)

I really look forward to hearing what is discussed. :)

Jesus, I don't know how you manage to sit through these discussions without going crazy...! XD
Out of curiosity... do you have any plans on chiming in when those discussions happen? Seems to me like if there was ever a place for it... ;3

It sounds like your professor is thinking rather a lot about tickling...

You know what I told you....she is one of us and needs to come to Nest. I'll even buy her a ticket and have it waiting for her there if she wants to come....as long as any tickets are still left.

Well Sara, I'm thinking it's time for you to take the bull by the horns here and speak up! What's the worst that could happen?? :laughhard: :rowfull:

Well Sara, I'm thinking it's time for you to take the bull by the horns here and speak up! What's the worst that could happen?? :laughhard: :rowfull:
She could find herself cornered by her teacher, stripped naked, and tickled within an inch of her life that's what.

So please no more irresponsible suggestions.

Hahaha no way! I would never. I wouldn't feel comfortable what that. I'm a professional student about to graduate and may need her for a reference in the future as she's a professor in my major. That being said, I did think about it.

You're about to graduate. Thus, you likely NEVER EVER see any of these people again? What's the issue? (Yes, I understand bias/prejudice if you need further referrals, but as for the students, NUTS TO THEM!! in essence.)
It could either go right or wrong. But so far, my experiences from fellow students AT A CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY has been alarmingly accepting (I even found out some of "their" kinks in turn. :devilish: Sadly no tickle subs or switches... yet ;)). The worst: they think you're a one-sided lunatic rapist paedophile murderer. But again, really, have you spent ANY TIME with these people outside of classes? Ever? Do you really think their opinion of you will matter? If anything, they might remember you for the rest of svol as "that ka-RAZYY tickle girl". But school's not even two months left. Psh.
As long as you have sound reasons justifying your idiosyncrasies, I'd say the ball's in your court, either or.

Please please PLEASE share with us any further "discussions" (and possible - hopeful - real-life examples) that occur in this class, or as a result of it! :D

P.S. Must admit, as frightening as the home invasion is thing is, seems one of THE NICEST ways to make people remember to be responsible. Tickling's definitely memorable (or to the vanillas, what "might" be more than just tickling) and ensures they remember to be CONSCIENTIOUS adult people and LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!! :flatstare:

Or not, if they're looking for future tickles. :evilha:

Guess human sexuality class came far in years. ..I recall I took one and it was literally just about penetration in all it's forms. No tickling. Maybe a discussion of how preferring a blanket was a fetish in itself.

Hahaha no way! I would never. I wouldn't feel comfortable what that. I'm a professional student about to graduate and may need her for a reference in the future as she's a professor in my major. That being said, I did think about it.

You should ask your teacher if she is ticklish and where.

Lol Sara's adventures, volume II :p

You've been an inspiration to us ;) It is only a matter of time before the TMF welcomes a new user named after the Whiteford Tickler; not only it sounds awesome, it is also a very good story~

Funny enough it reminds me of an old Italian tale. Please keep in mind that I am not Italian, so I am just quoting from memory. But I seem to remember that in Italian folklore there is a kind of witch who prowls the villages to tickle naughty boys and girls exactly in the way you have described. She enters their house at night, then uncovers their feet before tickling them. If they do not wake up, she gives them a reward that they will find at the foot of the bed the next day; if they do, she keeps torturing them until she thinks they have been sufficiently punished. Kinda cute and similar to what you just described.

Contrary to what I have read, I do not think that all this talk shows that your teacher is into tickling. We do stuff, we talk about stuff, does not mean we have a fetish. But it is funny how this thing sort of keeps happening to you. It is like you are being chased by some sort of "tickling force" in your life, like in the movie "It Follows" :blaugh: If the same concept applies, you need to capture and tickle torture someone else until the force focuses on him/her instead. But would you really want it to leave you alone? A life of tickling talks, casual tickling, sports tickling, tickling news and university tickling sounds like heaven to me ;)

Wow, your professor is definitely worth knowing.
I think that she is one of us. :D

Has everyone lost their freaking minds as far as the Whiteford foot tickler goes? That is so not ok. "Your door was unlocked, so I just let myself in and touched you as you slept." ?? What a creep!

I totally appreciate your opinion Sadi, but I will not be raising my hand to talk about tickling. It's just not the time or the place for it in my opinion. I don't mind the conversation, but with a class about consent- I didn't feel my enjoyment of tickling really applied. I did the right thing for me and that's all that matters :) Plus I really don't care if my professor is ticklish or not. We've had a long (3-year) teacher-student relationship in which I've benefited from her guidance and knowledge. I don't see her as someone who's into tickling, or not. I also don't think she's into tickling. I think she's open to talking about a wide variety of topics in human sexuality. We have talked about weirder things in class before. This one just keeps coming up by the class.

Has everyone lost their freaking minds as far as the Whiteford foot tickler goes? That is so not ok. "Your door was unlocked, so I just let myself in and touched you as you slept." ?? What a creep!

I remember reading about a case like this in the mid 1980s. It happened down on Long Island, but it was from the AP wire so of course the poor (?) guy's name and what he did were plastered in newspapers all over the country that like mine picked up the story, which in those pre-Internet days was pretty much the biggest megaphone around (it might have been mentioned on some TV newscast too, but even then we still had only three major networks). The article said he actually broke into women's homes to tickle their feet as they slept, so it was for the former actions that he was arrested, even though as @GirlMeetsTickle indicates we might view the latter as a grave personal violation now as well.

One detail of the case stands out in particular for me (besides the mortification that I as a closeted fellow female foot tickling freak vicariously imagined the guy must have felt after he got caught and his case publicized): the article reported that the judge before whom he was arraigned (a woman herself) ordered a psychiatric evaluation for him. Just wondering if that would happen now, to this Whiteford haunt or anyone else, in this age so "enlightened" about sexual diversity. Judging by what @butterflytickles has said about the reactions of her classmates, I'm guessing it still would, despite the best efforts of people like her admirable professor to spread awareness and understanding.

Just glad when I was a professor my duties never involved teaching anything like this subject; absolutely wouldn't have had the nerve. Even in my English as a second language courses, I could never even include the ordinary English verb tickle in vocabulary lists. :blushes:

No... we haven't lost our minds. We're fantasizing.

But... I've wondered many times to myself... if something like this happened to me... would I run to tell the cops... or come here? :D

Of all the bad things that could happen to me or anyone in life... I fantasize I wouldn't tell the police. Reality... hard to say. Depends on a few factors.

Oh, I thought the OP was talking about something that actually happened.

Well..that's what I thought, too. I'm absolutely fine with fantasizing. But if someone's actually walking into their rooms as they sleep without their invitation, that'd be bad enough.

Well..that's what I thought, too. I'm absolutely fine with fantasizing. But if someone's actually walking into their rooms as they sleep without their invitation, that'd be bad enough.

I actually meant I (and others?) am fantasizing. That may be a real story. Idk either way. lol

Well, that's someone going into people's homes, in Boston, 3 years ago.
This creep is apparently pulling this stunt (and whatever else) at one particular dorm at a college in Maryland.
Maybe he's a transfer student?

Idk, it came up when I searched "Whiteford foot tickler". A couple other things came up as well. Maybe this sort of thing is more common than we'd like to believe?

Idk, it came up when I searched "Whiteford foot tickler". A couple other things came up as well. Maybe this sort of thing is more common than we'd like to believe?

I'm long past being shocked at the potential for creepiness in our society.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back