• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Jade's Insanely Ticklish Feet in the New Device! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Another update with the incredible Jade. Jade is one of the most ticklish models I've ever worked with and a definite contender for most ticklish feet (in the world!) so she was the perfect test subject for my new device! I built this to attach to the front of the stocks, although I've since modified it to work on it's own or attached to other bits of furniture. It's basically a foot trap that holds the feet in place when they are already in the stocks...padding squeezes the feet so it's really hard to move at all and toe-ties can be used for extra bondage! It has the effect of toe-ties but without being downright painful and distracting for the model (or making the feet go numb by cutting off the the blood supply!)

Jade starts off with her nylon feet in there and discovers right away that it works pretty well as she can't cover her feet and they can't spasm like crazy (as they usually do!) The toe-ties make her lose it and the feather on her nylon feet is really effective...her feet are really sensitive! Later on, the brush is used and baby lotion on her bare soles and Jade goes pretty crazy :)

It's a very cute clip and was a great tester for the 'foot trap' - I haven't thought of a better name yet! It's since been improved upon a bit since this first clip but I think it was pretty effective anyway :devilish: Enjoy the preview - the full version is in the UK Tickling store now!

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqqai7
or:
https://mega.nz/#!mlNUBaYD!B6WQQDrw_4z5wfXlDx35HPyDMrxT0gwn7Wnd9h6lGKc

Tiny preview below but best to download the HD preview above ;)

Attachments

• Jade Trapped Mini Sample.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 626
  • Image41.jpg
    Image41.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Image54.jpg
    Image54.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 228
  • Image64.jpg
    Image64.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 194
  • Image92.jpg
    Image92.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 413
:wub:

Attachments

• Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 324
  • Image59.jpg
    Image59.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 202
  • Image60.jpg
    Image60.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 159
  • Image82.jpg
    Image82.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Image88.jpg
    Image88.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 372
Hey turtleboy, it looks like a great device in a practical sense, but visually it kinda hides the feet from the camera, so for the purposes of making videos I'm not such a fan.

I guess your sales will tell the real story, but that's just my feedback.

Hey turtleboy, it looks like a great device in a practical sense, but visually it kinda hides the feet from the camera, so for the purposes of making videos I'm not such a fan.

Not only that, but it made tickling them very difficult. Couldn't even get the brush in there.

I applaud and admire the creativity, but for me, it was a miss.

Each to their own I guess..I kind of like that the feet are squeezed in their but it's true that you can only see the soles, so it is a different kind of device for a more restricted clip. Having finished off the padding in the bottom now, I found that it's slightly different depending on the model's feet as you can see in the pics with Lauren below

Not only that, but it made tickling them very difficult. Couldn't even get the brush in there.

I applaud and admire the creativity, but for me, it was a miss.

Well, the brush is in there - hence the screaming when it's used :) maybe I should have included more in the preview. Still, I'll admit it was a squeeze and I realised a thin brush would be better! This one is probably going to be better for use with fingers, feathers, toothbrush etc...it's a lot of fun to use though as it's the first time I've been able to actually keep the feet still on a squirmer like Jade ;)

Thanks for your feedback anyway!

Attachments

• Image70.jpg
    Image70.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Image74.jpg
    Image74.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Image76.jpg
    Image76.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Image77.jpg
    Image77.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Image80.jpg
    Image80.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 124
I love the name "foot trap" (I've been trapping feet all my life!). I think as long as you're creative with camera angles (you are here), it will be fine. You've had other models with insanely ticklish feet, and I think the foot trap would have been beneficial. I'd like to see more.

Hey turtle, I think you should remove the outer boards of your new foot trap. The most important board is that in the middle so that one foot can not protect the other foot from tickling. The ring on top of the middle board where you fix the toes with this little rope is very important. Maybe you should use middle boards with different sizes - due to the foot size of your actual victim. The ring should always be under the toe level so that the toes can not slip out of the rope. Since you are in my eyes the best professional tickle video producer for years with excellent picture quality, the most beautiful models (even not all of them are really ticklish) and minimum of equipment (which is sufficient), I would like to support you with little technical advisory. Would like to see Rachelle in the foot trap (only with the middle board)
:couch:

Last edited:
Love seeing Jade tickled, sje's amazing. Great to see you modifying your own equipment, hope you're working on something similar for the arms/wrists ;)

Well, the brush is in there - hence the screaming when it's used :) maybe I should have included more in the preview. Still, I'll admit it was a squeeze and I realised a thin brush would be better! This one is probably going to be better for use with fingers, feathers, toothbrush etc...it's a lot of fun to use though as it's the first time I've been able to actually keep the feet still on a squirmer like Jade ;)

Thanks for your feedback anyway!

I'll give it another viewing with different tools. The electric toothbrush would be much easier to put it in, as opposed to the hairbrush, which never really fit. Thanks for the reply!

Hey turtle, I think you should remove the outer boards of your new foot trap. The most important board is that in the middle so that one foot can not protect the other foot from tickling. The ring in top of the middle board where you fix the toes with this little rope is very important. Maybe you should use middle boards with different sizes - due to the foot size of your actual victim. The ring should always be under the toe level so that the toes can not slip out of the rope. Since you are in my eyes the best professional tickle video producer for years with excellent picture quality, the most beautiful models (even not all of them are really ticklish) and minimum of equipment (which is sufficient), I would like to support you with little technical advisory. Would like to see Rachelle in the foot trap (only with the middle board)

This is a great idea. With some modifications, this could be really cool!

Hey turtle, I think you should remove the outer boards of your new foot trap. The most important board is that in the middle so that one foot can not protect the other foot from tickling. The ring on top of the middle board where you fix the toes with this little rope is very important. Maybe you should use middle boards with different sizes - due to the foot size of your actual victim. The ring should always be under the toe level so that the toes can not slip out of the rope. Since you are in my eyes the best professional tickle video producer for years with excellent picture quality, the most beautiful models (even not all of them are really ticklish) and minimum of equipment (which is sufficient), I would like to support you with little technical advisory. Would like to see Rachelle in the foot trap (only with the middle board)

Thanks for the advice but that isn't really how it works! It holds the feet by squeezing them in place. I have no problems with the way it works but if people don't like it I won't use it in future...I'll see :)

Love seeing Jade tickled, sje's amazing. Great to see you modifying your own equipment, hope you're working on something similar for the arms/wrists ;)

I love the name "foot trap" (I've been trapping feet all my life!). I think as long as you're creative with camera angles (you are here), it will be fine. You've had other models with insanely ticklish feet, and I think the foot trap would have been beneficial. I'd like to see more.

Thanks Restraints...yes I think I'm liking it as a name!

That's the perfect device for ticklish feet. Congratulations for your creation!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back