• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's A Classic

midnightx

TMF Novice
I have no idea who the model is. I've only seen her in one Hogtied Clip (a subsidiary of Kink.com). She is no joke, dead on, ticklish. She's one of those few gems who acts exactly like someone ticklish, begging, eyes squinted shut, and squirming around. They did a thing where she had to choose between being spanked or tickled. There's one close up of her rather cute face where you see the dramatic change in expression between one and the other. Anyway, this picture isn't from that clip but it's an old favorite.

Weekly2.jpg

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

I used to have the magazine that that photo is in.
Thanks for the memory. :D

As I remember, Tied and Tickled had a penchant for snapping pictures of the lees in mid head-flip, resulting in pictures like you see above where her face is obscured by her own hair.

I think her name is Ashley Fields. She appeared in several HOM publications in the 90s. I know I saw her in at least one video back in the day, Vid-Tech perhaps?

the old days when caveman painted on walls

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back