• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ASMR and tickling

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
My head's been REALLY mean to me the past couple days, with this sudden return to a snowy winter. It was +19 Celsius yesterday (sorry 'Muricans. Calvin's actually the best, but I digress...)but the next morning, SNOW!! :shock:

No idea how, but I ended up watching some ASMR videos. Originally, I thought that stood for some ferish I didn't know about, but I didn't care as I found watching (mainly listening) quite enjoyable and relaxing. Then I find out the acrobym's just a long technical term (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) for "head tingles". That's what the videos were doing so seems right.

Anywho, I've watched a couple, and this current one has some parts, where the massaging of the ear with various instruments seems like it would tickle the dickens out of you! So not "relax" you further. The girl in one video did seem like a stiff little paint brush was tickling her ear pretty bad.

Just wondering if anyone else watches - or has personally experienced - an ASMR massage and found it ticklish, instead of the intended relaxing sensations? (I'm sure we would find both sensations pleasurable, but I don't see tickling as very relaxing. Tends to work the exact opposite way in my understanding. :confused:)

Curious if I'm the only tickle-obsessed nut freak in this regard or not?

All the best! :D

Last edited:
I've been kind of mesmerized whenever I watch an ASMR video. Almost like some sort of hypnotic state. There are a couple with a girl who has kidnapped the viewer and as I've watched those, I get sort of a hypnotic tingle if I let myself get deep into it. It's like a cross between being relaxed and being on edge. A somewhat weird feeling that is hard to describe.

Never watched a massage one but I would imagine I would still get that hypnotic effect. IRL, being tickled in or around my ears drives me crazy. I've had the tiny brush in my ear thing before and I get goosebumps just thinking about it. So if that were done on an ASMR vid.....yeah, I'm pretty sure I would feel it tingle or even tickle for that matter

I love watching ASMR videos! And yeah sometimes with the "tickle massage" type ones I don't know how the model isn't laughing hysterically. But if they aren't that ticklish I'm sure it's pretty relaxing. I know for me my back isn't that ticklish so getting tickled lightly there is super relaxing. There's like a line for me between relaxing tickles and more torturous tickles if that makes sense.
ASMR videos give me those head tingles even though if it was happening IRL I'd be laughing and flinching

I've given ASMR stuff a look here and there on youtube but none of the stuff I've looked at had any effect on me in terms of relaxation (or tickling for that matter, unless you take the feeling of someone right in your personal space to be an offshoot of tickling, of course haha). I'm willing to believe that I've just encountered "the wrong type for me", seeing as there are countless variations on the concept.

So far I've tried the whispering stuff and the "clicking" sound ones, where the person would tap on the mic with something gently? It felt incredibly awkward and uncomfortable to me, kind of like the feeling of a fly buzzing right around your ear. My natural reaction was to just move away from the source, not enjoy it... Now that I type it out, that is somewhat like tickling haha, it's just missing the enjoyable parts :p .

After doing some research on what sadi was talking about (purely for scientific reasons, naturally), I would tend to agree that those massages would have absolutely the opposite effect on me (and I'm sure the majority of us) because it's literally just VERY soft tickling. Unless you can turn the "oh boy oh boy, tickles!" part of your brain during those kind of massages, your brain is going to be firing off in the wrong direction. I can, however, see how other people could find that stuff relaxing or part of the ASMR vein because those kinds of touches do leave a very tingly after effect which I'm led to believe is the point of ASMR in the first place. As with most things though, I'd have to give it a try before I can give any kind of definitive assessment of it. Half because I'm not a fan of conjecture and half because that just seems like an enjoyable experience regardless of the result haha.

I did, however, come across this guy when I was searching around and he just seems on a whole other level than everyone else :p

The few that I heard didn't make me feel ticklish. They were too... well... to say "You are ticklish... you are feeling ticklish"... over and over again... doesn't set the head space for me. Which is why I make my audios the way I do. And I'm still in the experimenting stage. So far, some people are truly enjoying the things I have made -so my type of setting a head space is far different... so far.

The whispering... hypnosis, bubble popping etc really has done nothing for me. It might be ok to listen to some more of what you all are talking about. But I still just enjoy ocean sounds, classical/ celtic, even scary music to relax me. These take me away in my mind. But if I want something Tickling related... I would prefer to be turned on and a bit scared... like being told a story...

It only stands to reason that there are some good tickling themed ASMR videos. I have not really seen them, but I am sure they exist!

It only stands to reason that there are some good tickling themed ASMR videos. I have not really seen them, but I am sure they exist!

Yes I bet! Someone should start a best of ASMR thread in the Video/Audio section. That way the true connoisseurs can post up the best. :)

I like ASMR for what it excels at, creating the illusion of warm companionship and deep contentment. There are one or two in the YouTube community who do it semi-professionally and have adoring fan bases. Even Cara Delevingne, who played the Enchantress in DC Comic's Suicide Squad, has gotten into it (just do a search on YouTube and you'll find it). There is a sub-set who have gotten into things like tickling and other fetishes via ASMR but I must be honest and state that it just doesn't work that way. Feel lonely? Wish someone cared was there until you fall asleep? Then ASMR may be a blessed relief for you. Beyond that, I cannot attest to the more experimental crowd.

Many Blessing,
MidnightX

Sandisk, I don't know how relaxing that may be. I bet it could be quite relaxing, but what I've seen so far that's the most effective (personally) tends to be much slower and less forceful.

I'm with Doll in finding classical/Celtic/nature sounds more relaxing than feeling like a pest's in my ear (I REALLY don't like the crinkling or close-talking ones). A slow, calm voice is okay as it can largely be ignored as well, but I often enjoy silent clips. (And anything hypno's out the window as I'm too high-strung for that kind of thing to work, even if I were ever to let it. :p)

I didn't know there could be more "relaxing" (ASMR) videos that weren't head scratching/massage-related. That's all I've seen so far (and the relaxing head ones have helped my head when it's starting to misbehave, so I haven't searched further). Must admit, kidnapping sounds more adrenaline-rush than anything else. But where there's a will, there's a way right?

Doll, though I've been remiss in keeping up with all your videos, do NOT STOP with your tickle-talk videos, please!

I guess more people simply aren't ticklish, (forgot some people are like that, honestly XD) but canNOT find many brushes used in the ASMR to be relaxing. More impossible than anything else. :a laugh: Nice to know I'm. It the only one who finds them terrible.

What other kind of ASMR videos are there? I'd like to know, please! :D

Doll, though I've been remiss in keeping up with all your videos, do NOT STOP with your tickle-talk videos, please!

Oh no I never plan on stopping... :) I'm always tinkering with some idea in my lil... dark... dungeon. Ha ha haaaa... ;)

Oh no I never plan on stopping... :) I'm always tinkering with some idea in my lil... dark... dungeon. Ha ha haaaa... ;)

I didn't know you made tickle talk videos.....

On the subject of ASMR - it's been brought up a few times here before. For me, personally, I am also attracted to the "mechanics" of tickling (for lack of a better word). My par-tickle-ular bent on our fetish is f/f fingernails on soles. I love all of it - don't get me wrong - but the sight (and sound) of long nails scratching a sole gives me the ASMR shivers. Many people here have said that if a girl doesn't react ticklishly, then it doesn't turn them on. I'm not like that - I love a ticklish girl for sure, but I could sit and watch a girl tickle another's non-ticklish feet for hours.. (shiver)..

I mentioned the sound of long nails.. check out this ASMR video of a girl with nice nails who says "tickle tickle". Towards the very end, she gets the delightful idea of tickling her own palm. That scratching sound is absolute heaven to me.

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=g0juCA3bjGk

I didn't know you made tickle talk videos.....

Well if you have Tumblr... I reposted my last 3 video sets for you to enjoy. I am under CapturedDoll there too. :)

My Dropbox will be back up at some point. When... Idk yet. Need to get my computer fixed... then my phone... then upgrade my Dropbox. Uhhhhh... lol Then at some point upgrade my SoundCloud too lol. But I have lots of debt that had to come first sadly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back