• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female lee near portland OR

zayzaytay

Hi I'm Taylor! I'm 19 year old lee (not opposed to being a ler) near the Portland Beaverton Oregon area.

The only draw back I feel like people will have with tickling me is that I am a bigger girl

If you are interested in tickling me I'd prefer it If we got to know each other online first then maybe meeting up for lunch a few times before we have a tickle session.

private message me if you live in Oregon and are down to tie me up and tickle torture metumblr_onifk85Ovf1vf798mo1_540.pngtumblr_omxyl3kv7O1vf798mo3_540.jpgIMG_2430.PNG.jpgIMG_2426.JPG.jpg

Hi Taylor, I travel to Portland regularly from idaho and would love to chat and get to know you. Hopefully well enough that we could have a tickle session sometime. Hope to hear from you, Dave

FWIW, there's a lot of us who wanna meet someone cool who likes to be tickled. We don't much care if you're not some Hollywood type.

The friends I have here want to play with folks that are friendly. Bonus if ones play partner is clean, friendly and chill.

Means yer set, sister. Come to Bella Bash or some other social event if ya wanna meet a friendly mob of us. Good fortunes to ya!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back