• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *F/M Clips Update Thread!*

Nice samples Turtleboy! As I can see you have already suffered so much, you are so ticklish. Maybe you will need other males. Do you have any sessions planned with more male models? Maybe female model´s boyfriends could be an option (with revenges of course).

Keep up the good work both F/M and M/F sessions, they are all great!!!

Excellent pics! You really suffered! I'm surprised the girls weren't tempted to drop your trousers too.

Great stuff Turtleboy! And thanks for the response :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the Lauren scenes - she's been away far too long!

Have you produced any F/M nylon material? Such an untapped market and your females are almost always in nylons.

Nice samples Turtleboy! As I can see you have already suffered so much, you are so ticklish. Maybe you will need other males. Do you have any sessions planned with more male models? Maybe female model´s boyfriends could be an option (with revenges of course).

Possibly in the future but nothing planned at the minute - model boyfriends are not an ideal option where other models are involved and I'm not really looking into male models right now unless it's for a specific custom (as it's an additional cost)

Have you produced any F/M nylon material? Such an untapped market and your females are almost always in nylons.

Yes in some of the samples above...also in these new scenes with Ayla. A mummified F/M clip with nylons and barefeet!

For the next scene, Ayla was given a completely free choice of what to do - and this was what she chose :)

Jade got to choose two revenge scenes this time...and her first choice was the same (what is it with the hogtie??)

She enjoyed these a lot as you can probably tell. Jade's first F/M scenes were, slow teasing tickles - these ones where just brutal!

Emerald returned this week and this is the first of two new F/M clips featuring her! This one is a short socked and bare foot tickle scene, with Emerald having lots of fun...the nails are evil - it'll be in the store very shortly! :)

love the f/m videos. very hot as ayla lickle your feet. Will you do an f / m with Angelina?

Emerald is a lovely lady, and those nails do look like fun. It's a shame she tied you face down so you couldn't at least enjoy looking at her while getting tickled :p

love the f/m videos. very hot as ayla lickle your feet. Will you do an f / m with Angelina?

I have done a short scene with her, although it was body tickling only

Emerald is a lovely lady, and those nails do look like fun. It's a shame she tied you face down so you couldn't at least enjoy looking at her while getting tickled :p

Well later on I was tickled face-up too, but I had all three of them on me that time and honestly, I couldn't see much! If you like watching three girls getting their own back for earlier clips, you'll like this one as they definitely were - they scratched me to pieces lol :)

Good lord, this is great stuff!!

Thanks :) There's a lot more to come, including this hot new scene with Honour naked tickling me, shot in regular and 3D VR!

I can safely say that the VR version is very much like the real experience!

Hi Turtleboy! Just wondering when the Lauren clip is going up on the site to buy? Again, really liking the recent content :thumbsup:

Hi Turtleboy! Just wondering when the Lauren clip is going up on the site to buy? Again, really liking the recent content :thumbsup:

I'm not sure whether it will at the minute - I have a new FF/M clip with her coming up soon, so not sure whether I'll release both but will see!

Still plenty more to come - even though the UK's in lockdown right now, I shot a lot of new clips beforehand so there's no shortage of content still to come :)

Here's a new scene with Rachelle doing what she does best...getting her own back! All nylon foot tickling in this one

Another new scene - Lauren tickling me again, but this time teaming up with Sophia for some FF/M action! This was Sophia's first chance to get me back for many years of torture and she definitely enjoyed it! :)

This one will be coming to the store next

Well, I never expected any foot lickling, I'm very happy to see that! Do you have any more like that, that that you recorded before lockdown? Thanks for all your work.

Well, I never expected any foot lickling, I'm very happy to see that! Do you have any more like that, that that you recorded before lockdown? Thanks for all your work.

Sorry, late reply...not any new clips with lickling, but some unreleased (see the Ayla hogtie above!)

There's also some new F/M clips on the way - here's samples from another that I shot with Sophia before lockdown :)

Here's some of Violet getting her own back. She really enjoyed being on the other side and she was mean with the brush!

...and the body. To say those nails were sharp would be an understatement - I was pretty much bleeding by the end of this one...she's a very enthusiastic tickler lol :)

Rebecca gets her own back...her first time F/M tickling and she used her legs very effectively for restraint purposes!

Here's Katie in a hot tickle/lickle mummification scene. Her nails are seriously dangerous and she doesn't hold back...she's damn strong as well! Some smothering and domination here too :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back