• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True short story compilation

lonewolf452

At your request, just some more true short stories of me and others tickling my wife back when she was my girlfriend. Just a bunch of spontaneous fun. Hope you enjoy!

My girlfriend Claire (soon to be wife) and I were vacationing in Wisconsin Dells water park, there was this ride where you share a giant inner tube between 4 people to go down the slide. Claire and I got paired up with these 2 other girls and sat sideways from each other with our legs out to balance the tube. So I was facing Claire's right with my legs on top of hers, she was facing "Stranger A's" right side, and A was facing "Stranger B's" ride side with her legs under Stranger B's, and Stranger B was facing MY right side.

The girls were very friendly and Stranger A was quite outspoken and chatty. (Both girls told us they were couple too) Stranger A also made a comment about how pretty Claire was.

As the ride started, we were launched downwards with good speed, water splashing everywhere as we took the twists and turns of the ride. It was a lot of fun. Claire and the girls screamed with excitement...
Somewhere during the middle of the ride, Claire's screaming collapsed into a fit of laughter.

"AHHHAHAHAH!!!!-WHAT!?HAHAHAHAHAHA-WHO-HAHAHAHAHA -WHOSE DOING THAT!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH"

My wife's legs started jerking and jumping under mine, I didn't know what was happening until I caught Stranger A staring at Claire with a big smile on her face....while TICKLING the bottoms of her feet!!

O_O!!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, "A" was wiggling her fingers FAST under Claire's feet. Just like that, out of nowhere! Claire collapsed with laughter and started twisting her body side to side involuntarily, no longer paying attention to the ride. She couldn't do much to stop it, having her legs pinned under mine.
She was helpless, her laughter changed from 'surprised agony' to 'ticklish acceptance'
Stranger A kept caressing her finger tips against Claire's wet soft soles while staring at her like she was some test specimen, taking mental note of every reaction each stroke of her feet gave her. Stranger B laughed and said "You so mean! Leave her alone!" to her partner A.

"A" ignored her and CONTINUED tickling Claire's feet for the whole second half of the ride!!!! Even after we exited the slide at the bottom of the pool, and the inner tube slowed down before coming to a halt. "A"didn't stop!

Claire (still in hysterics) started blushing with embarrassment as this complete stranger continued to utterly torture the bottoms of her feet.

(I admit I didn't wanna get up at risk of stopping this, lol)

This lasted 5 more seconds after the tube coasted to a stop and "A" finally relented.

"I'm sorry, that was WAAAAAY to much fun!" "A" stated getting up from the tube.

Claire finally caught her breath and whimpered. "...that's wasn't fair"

"I couldn't help myself! Your feet were like RIGHT THERE, and looked REALLY soft...then I thought, (I bet she's ticklish!) So naturally I just had to try...random I know, but I act in the moment!" A explained with a chuckle.

"...well, congratulations, it worked!" Claire replied in a playful sarcastic tone.

I helped Claire out of the tube and out of the water. All in good fun, they hugged it out and we said our goodbyes to our "new friends"

(I'll quickly mention that on another ride that day, we sat in these normal individual tubes with the hole in the middle, and just coasted down this slow stream. It was meant to be more relaxing than anything. Claire's feet were sticking out of the tube like everyone else's, and when the tubes spun us just right, I would sneak these tickles by running my finger quickly from her heel to the ball of her foot, making her squeal slightly and foot recoil.
"Hey! HAHA that's not fair!" She would say with a playful grin.
(Love that girl!)

Another time we were out for lunch with a friend, I sat across the table from both of them, Claire was wearing a pair of those yoga strap sandals by Sanuk. We have this running 'bit' (that I admittedly started against her will, but she plays along with it!) So if she's on the phone or talking to someone, (like now) I'll try and distract/break her via tickling! I saw an opportunity here...I'll tickle her and see if I can make her break in front of our friend Jane!

(For those of u who have read the story I posted about Jane and myself teaming up on Claire? That specific situation happened like a month after this one FYI)

I backed my body up a little to glance under the table, making sure I aimed my hand correctly. Leaning forward, I slowly reached my hand under the table without anyone noticing. Claire had her right leg crossed and her foot was hanging close by my hand. I managed to reach with little effort and hovered over the unprotected spot in between the sandal straps where Claire's bare foot was. The straps were made of this soft thin material and were super easy to get under or maneuver around. The sandals were designed so almost her whole foot could be accessed, and I could easily tickle the arch of her foot.

I went for it!

I started by lightly tickling the arch of her bare foot for just a moment. Immediately I felt her foot jerk and Claire's expression changed to that of surprise, it took her no time at all to figure out what was happening and WHO might be "attacking" her.

She shot me a playful little face and continued talking with Jane who seemed oblivious to the tickling going on under the table. (Jane had this way of talking where she wouldn't really make eye contact for periods of time)...so I'd tickle faster in the areas of her foot and toes where I knew it would be most sensitive for Claire. When I wiggled a finger in between her sandal and. Or Tom of her foot, Claire would bite her bottom lip and squint with her eyes, somehow managing to keep her leg crossed. Her foot jerked and she scrunched and pulled back her toes, trying to find some position where the tickling could be more tolerated. When Jane would look Claire in the eyes, I would ease up and slow down. I admittedly went easy on her, if I did break her then the game would be over, and I was having too much fun! The game continued for only 2 min or so before the girls started to get ready to go....I silently declared Claire the winner.

(99% of the time she broke in similar situations, so I have to give her a few wins here and there haha)

We eventually said goodbye to Jane and hopped in the car to go home. Claire gave me a playful punch in the arm. I laughed saying "Well done! Good self control!"
"That was SO TICKLISH!! I couldn't take much more, but I won!" She said proudly. I gave her a kiss and congratulated her before driving home. Haha

A separate time, myself Jane and Claire were driving home after a karaoke night. (Jane has an AMAZING voice and we would pair up for duets a lot, also just so everyone knows, Jane isn't ticklish, hence why we always team up on Claire and not the other way around. Sorry fellas)

Anyways, I was driving and Claire was riding shotgun, leaving Jane in the back sitting behind Claire. We hit a red light and Claire had just cracked a joke at my expense, so I responded by squeezing her knees and thighs. (She's got VERY ticklish legs) Claire screamed and burst out laughing, still very proud of the joke she threw my way, lol. I saw Jane smiling out of the corner of my eye, before she leaned over to her right side like she was looking for something. I wasn't sure what she was doing until Claire jumped and squealed in surprise. (Jane had reached around the seat and managed to poke or tickle Claire's right side)
(Nice Jane!)
In reaction to the new threat, Claire instinctually twisted her body away and leaned more towards her left...
but I was at her left...

I used my right hand to poke and tickle her LEFT side now.
"AHH! WHAT! HAHA!" Claire exclaimed not being able to escape. Every time I tickled her left side, she'd move over out of reflex and Jane would tickle her right side...then vice versa. This went on for a min or so, as Claire struggled to protect her horribly ticklish sides, laughing and letting out little screams the whole time. Such fun! Eventually we stopped as the light turned green...We didn't wanna crash lol.

This other time we were staying at a hotel with a pool and water slide? My wife's sister and brother in law were with us. (We will call them Scott and Jill) they were always fun to hang with. Gotta love family! We were the only ones hanging around the pool and water slide, so we decided to try things like, crawling up the slide to the top, or see who could stop themselves on the way down. Lol.

Both girls wore two piece bikinis. Claire had a VERY nice white lacy style bikini, showing off her flawless porcelain skin and amazing figure.

During one of our attempts at stopping ourselves on the way down the slide, we wanted to see if we could stop ASAP near the entrance and climb back up as a group. The entrance to the slide had a steep drop...hence the challenge.

I went first with Claire following next...I managed to stop my body from sliding 6 feet or so past the drop. Claire managed to slow herself but ran into me on her attempt...I got knocked back another foot or two but managed to keep both myself and Claire from falling the rest of the way. The same thing happened when Jill and Scott came down with Scott stopping and breaking Jills fall.

It was fun, the slide was enclosed like we were climbing inside a dark wet cave with a little light from above. The water of the side kept rushing down trying to knock us off guard.

Jill managed to climb back up the slide first with Scott helping her from behind. As she grabbed the top of the slide and gave a little 'hop' Scott lost his footing and fell. He tumbled lightly into Claire just enough to take her with him. I tried to stop them but both slipped past me. Claire grabbed my leg to stop herself while I braced my body with all 4 limbs against the side like an anchor. Claire was now laying flat on her back with her hands still holding my leg. Scott slid past me grasping for support but could find it. He slid past Claire and looked like he was finished before he shot one hand out in desperation and managed to grab Claire's ankle. I started to slide a couple inches back with the extra weight on me. Both Claire and Scott were laying straight down against the slide.

I kept bracing myself as best as I could and yelled back to them "can you guys climb back up?"

"HEY!!!!! OMG NO!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" I heard Claire scream from behind me.

"Ha-ha! Sorry I can't help myself!" Scott replied over Claire's laughing.

I managed to glance backwards to find Scott tickling Claire's left foot with his free hand.

Claire started jerking her leg trying to pull away and kicked at Scott's hands with her right foot.

"HAHAHA STOP! TI-HAHAHA STOP TICKLING MY FOOT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Claire demanded in agony. All I could see was Scott holding onto her ankle with his left hand while his right hand had all his fingers scribbling under Claire's bare foot. This only lasted a few seconds before she managed to break free from Scott's grip. Scott let out a cry and started falling down the slide again disappearing around the corner with a comedic splash moments later.

"OMG I'm gonna KILL him!" Claire commented slightly annoyed. I laughed and helped her back up. We were both crouching on our toes side by side now facing each other. She looked so pretty in her bikini all soaking wet, her long wet hair in countless strands.

"Did it tickle that bad?" I asked.

"Unfortunately yes....you KNOW how ticklish my feet are...that's why I don't let anyone but you tickle them..." she said sheepishly.

(What happened next will forever be one of my FAVORITE memories with my wife)

"Oh really?..." I replied with a grin and started running my index finger along the bottom of her right foot.

"EEEEEEEE!!!!!" Claire squeaked giving me the biggest surprised smile. "That's-HAHAHA-that's not fair! BaaaAAAAbe! " she said helplessly, starting to lose her grip to the tickling at her feet.

We were alone in the middle of this water slide now, there was a tiny bit of light, but mostly dark, Claire was soaking wet and completely vulnerable, and looking like a swimsuit model....it was pretty hot. I reached in with both hands and tickled her sides, Claire wanted to stop me, but she didn't...(awe!) I gently kneaded her sides and ribs causing her to struggle a little under my touch. She covered her mouth with one hand trying to muffle the laughing, her eyes were squinted shut...I took hold of her right arm and lifted it up above her head, exposing her horribly temping under arm.

Claire's left hand came out of nowhere fast and covered her armpit up.

"NONONononono!!" She pleaded.
I smiled pulling her close with my right arm. My left hand then moved towards her armpit, easily moving Claire's protective hand out of the way. (She let me) I started tickling the hollow of her under arm. Claire grabbed my right wrist behind her head with her right hand, continuing to expose her armpit so I could tickle it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH NO!!!! HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHA" she died laughing. "THATS S-SO NOT FAIR!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I continued tickling her for a good minute inside the water slide, switching between her sides, armpits and feet, it was SO EASY to tickle her! Her bikini gave me full access to her wonderfully sensitive skin. After that minute I stopped and gave my wife a big hug and kiss. Claire, still laughing and being the awesome sport that she was, hugged me back.

"Tickled in a water slide!....that's a new one" she commented.
All I could do was smile.

(There were 3 other times Scott and Jill tickled Claire I'll mention in no great detail due to how short it lasted)

1. One evening at their house, we were sitting on the couch playing video games, Claire had her left leg crossed so her left foot was dangling in the air. She had a pair of grey socks on. Scott was sitting on the floor, noticed her foot and gave it a quick tickle with his right hand.
Claire immediately pulled her foot away and planted it on the ground to protect it. "Heeeey!" She scolded.
Scott laughed saying "I was trying to see if you were ticklish!"
"Well now you know, so you don't need to do it again!" Claire said giving him a somewhat playful glare. Scott laughed again and we resumed our game.

2. A separate time, we were again at their house, Claire got tired and was laying on the couch on her stomach with her left foot kinda dangling off the end. I saw Scott staring at her foot for a moment before reaching over and simply running his finger from her heel to her toes in one simple stroke.
Claire's body jolted as she snapped her foot up in the air quickly in reflex away from the tickling finger.
"HAHA-hey! Who did that?" She asked a little disoriented being half asleep.

"Haha, I did!" Scott admitted.
"Ugh!..." Claire replied curling her leg placing her foot safely against the back of the couch.

3. Lastly, we were AGAIN over at their place, it was summer. Claire was wearing a tank top, a nice long lacy skirt and yellow ankle socks. She was sitting on the couch with both feet propped up on a chair side by side near the computer. Her sister Jill sat down at the computer and noticed her socked feet just barely protruding from her skirt. Jill smiled and reached over with both hands, palms up and finger wiggling.
"Your feet look like they want to be tickled!!" Jill teased, making contact with and slowly stroking the bottoms of Claire's vulnerable feet with all her fingers.
"Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!" Jill said playfully, Claire's toes pulled back in reflex as her sister tickled the soles of her feet, Claire naturally started giggling and laughing, but to my surprise she kept her feet in place! Allowing her sister to tickle them for the 5 seconds it lasted. Fun to watch!

(Wow I had a lot more stories than I thought!)

Wonderful collection of stories! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :D

One of the greatest posts EVER (and I've been here a long time). The water park story should be on "Ripley's Tickling Believe it or Not" (I believe). The photo is worth a thousand words. Lonewolf, you're amazing, man.

Great stories! Did you and Scott ever team up on Claire, or Claire and Jill?

Great stories! Did you and Scott ever team up on Claire, or Claire and Jill?

No that hasn't happened. (Not yet anyways lol) if the situation ever happened where Scott and I team up on Claire, I'll for sure post it. I think she'd have to be in a playful mood for that though... She (like me) is SUPER loyal, even when it comes to simple things like "harmless" ticking. Unless it's one of her close girlfriends fooling around? she doesn't let anyone else tickle her. (ESPECIALLY other guys)...I was literally the first. (Don't ask me how I got so lucky...I don't know)

.... Buuuut if there was ever an exception to that rule it would probably be with Scott since he's family, if I was present and initiated? And he joined in? Might happen...

When it comes to Jill, honestly I only really enjoy tickling my wife now. Lol, I know I sound bias and stereotypical...but she's truly perfect for me and all I need. I dont have any desire to try and team up on Jill. Haha. But I have seen Scott tickle her feet a couple times. She is ticklish too, prompting giggles, but not like Claire haha

Great stories! And based on the pic, I can see why you and everyone else has a hard time keeping their hands off her feet! So nice! I do have a question though. Have you ever tied her up and thoroughly tickled her? Is that something you think she could even handle? Thanks again for the stories.

I just love your stories dude, especially the one where your friend Jane and you double team Claire; what a classic!

Attachments

• 641EEBB4-7576-4FDE-972A-73B38703393E.jpeg
    641EEBB4-7576-4FDE-972A-73B38703393E.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I just love your stories dude, especially the one where your friend Jane and you double team Claire; what a classic!

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Lots of support on this site! That night was defiantly one of my favourites too. Good times :)

The pleasure is all mine good Sir but here's the burning, unanswered question. Have you ever experimented with feathers on Claire's soles and are her feet at all feather ticklish?!?

The pleasure is all mine good Sir but here's the burning, unanswered question. Have you ever experimented with feathers on Claire's soles and are her feet at all feather ticklish?!?

Haha yeah I def tried that, works! :D her feet are super sensitive!

If I tickle her feet with my fingers first? Then a feather just makes her giggle. If I tickle with a feather FIRST? I get screams and shrieks...but no matter the order, if I run a feather over or especially in between her toes?? Drives her crazy! That always works haha

Lonewolf that was pretty much THE perfect answer! ;) You know what I especially dig is the "tickle challenge" type of game. Do you ever test her to see just how long she can go without laughing while tickling her, like maybe even timing it?

Lonewolf that was pretty much THE perfect answer! ;) You know what I especially dig is the "tickle challenge" type of game. Do you ever test her to see just how long she can go without laughing while tickling her, like maybe even timing it?

Funny u should ask, I'm working on a part 2 to "tickled and a movie" (yes there IS a part 2) Claire comes over about a week later from the events of the previous story and says she's working on a surprise for me for my birthday, but she won't tell me what it is!! Long story short, after some bantering SHE actually says "you could always try tickling it out of me?"

O_O!!!!!

Pure gold...there is a part where we do a "timed tickle session" (again her idea...what!? Lol) she wants me to tickle her under her arms for five minutes, then it evolves from there, stay tuned!!

Very nice stories, and your wife has lovely feet! Thank you for sharing and I hope there is more to come!

She does have really nice looking feet. I know she doesn't do pedicures but does she ever paint her toes?

Once in a blue moon. Normally she goes without though, which I kinda personally prefer. But when she does it’s usually black or a lavander colour. She did pink once for an event.

Socks in the winter, half and half in the summer. On really hot days barefoot for sure.

Cool stories from some awesome experiences! Thanks for sharing them.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back