• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you move?

kevin_kidnapped

TMF Expert
Here's a hypothetical question, or perhaps not so hypothetical. If you lived in an area where there are simply no ticklephiles, wouid you be willing to move to an area which had at least a large group, if not abundance, of tickle aficionados? I'm just wondering how important your fetish wouid be to you to up and move to an entirely different area in order to be closer to tickle folks. Of course there are all sorts of variables involved in terms of jobs, family, vanilla roots, etc. Just generally speaking, how much or how little incentive would you need to make a major move like that to be able to play with others when there is no opportunity to play where you currently live?

You hit the nail on the head. "all sorts of variables involved in terms of jobs, family, vanilla roots, etc." That and just how much of a nomad you have inside you. No ties, I would move in a heartbeat! I'm a truck driver with a CDL-A license, so I can get work anywhere!

This is a question I have given very serious consideration to over the past few years. If this forum is anything to judge by the northeast and southwest coasts seem to be where the largest amount of tickling action is and I'm 1700 miles from the east and 1100 miles from the west, lol. Currently, unless my work required me to move, I'm pretty much stuck where I am until the kids are out of the house. Once that has happened I think I would move half-way round the world if necessary to find my lifetime "tickle-partner".

If I were 15-20 years younger and single the "For Sale" sign would already be in my yard.

I do live in an area where there are virtually no ticklephiles. Just look at the Wisconsin tickling group on Fet https://fetlife.com/groups/114855 :sadcry: or the Midwest subforum on TMF (Wisconsin is an F-ing desert if your a male interested in females). I only became part of this community about a year ago, even though I've been a ticklephile my entire life. I love the people in this community and I will say that playing with honest to God female ticklephiles is just about the best thing ever. That being said, I have consistently been able to indulge in very satisfying tickle play with most of my romantic partners over the years. It's really not that difficult to get your partner to play the tickle game as long as you aren't only interested in your own satisfaction and you make sure that her or his needs are also being met. So no, I wouldn't move to be in a more ticklephile central area. It's not because my fetish isn't important though. It's because it's really not that difficult to get partners who don't share the fetish to willingly participate in it. Now if I met a girl from the community and we really clicked and were a great match in all the important ways, I probably would move to be with her. But that would apply to a woman who was a really great match for me whether or not she was "one of us" (Unless she wasn't ticklish at all or wouldn't allow me to tickle her. That's a fucking deal breaker lol)

Considering my current situation, I suppose my answer has been no since before you even asked the question, haha.

For me, I would consider visiting people I've gotten to know who are interested in tickling but I doubt I would ever go as far as to physically move closer to them unless there was a romantic aspect to the relationship and in that case, it's no longer about the tickling.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Great responses! It's a little what I figured. Most ppl have responsibilities and vanilla roots that wouid prohibit them from simply up and moving. It's only the true nomadic and free wanderer that wouid be able, and seemingly willing, to make such a move.

I've given it heavy consideration. New Jersey is in general not an easy place to be. If it were just dating that were the issue I could say it's "just me" and deal. But 2/3 of the state is generally overpopulated, overtaxed, and under-improved, with a working class that just comes across as tight knit. These attributes are likely observed by others from my state and thus contributes to what complicates meeting. I live in the north-central realm, I have connections up north in the mountains as well as south by the farms. South by the shore sounds appealing not even factoring in tickle-life. I could just use a new social life altogether. ...

There's a lot of other factors in moving. Employment is just one of those things, so there's that. Gotta source out something well in advance. Your friends; how much do you like the ones you have? Have you had the same group "all" of your adult life? Would you visit? Would you have difficulty making new ones? What about family? Are you a family person? How close is close enough? Your interests. ...is there more than just "tickling" to it? How set in your path are you? Are you just pissed right now or are you fixated on multitudes of things going on that you just aren't satisfied with?

To put it shortly, I've thought about this thoroughly. Every time things seem at their worst, they get temporarily better. But I see myself not staying in the town I'm from.

Last edited:
To me its like this. My fetish is not the thing that would make me want to move. I'm not driven by my fetish enough to move somewhere where there is some ticklephiles because they may not even like everything I like anyway so either way I could be stuck with no ticklephiles, or ticklephiles that I am not compatible with or care to associate with. AT the end of the day, I move because of jobs, new environment, and a place to raise a family, my fetish honestly comes last

In terms of demographic percentages by region, if such a study existed, the change in the overall population would be such a small percentage of a percentage that the move would be moot.

However, let me take your hypothetical question a step further. Let's say a leprechaun, a genie, or Dr. Phil told me that if I moved to town X I would certainly find a girl who shares my kink and would find a relationship with another like her fulfilling and happy. I wouldn't even bother to give two weeks to my corporate job. I'd be there like yesterday if I knew there was a tangible chance of meeting such a soulmate if all it required was giving up everything I've known my entire life (I have Bethlehem, PA in my blood. I left here once for three years for work and I was very sad every day of it. Thank the Lord I got back here). If you had reliable information of what you'd find on the other side who among us would say yes versus those with strong roots who'd say no?

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

My fetish is certainly important to me in life, but not important enough to want to move to a more tickle-friendly area just for the sake of it. I'd like to consider myself pretty free-spirited. I mean, I moved to London pretty freely with no strings attached, with the full support of my family. I get by on my own, so wouldn't hesitate to move anywhere else if I got fed up with this place. But I'd need to have a VERY good reason for making such a move, and my fetish isn't that.

I wouldnt move for people I didnt know but I havr moved after getting very close to someone

I'd move to DC if I had the $, was single, and didn't have to drive much. The southwest I am unsure, but I would also move to England if I could. My loved one lets me tickle him. He sucks at tickling me though, so I need a fix every now and then. This is the first time I have had a partner who was willing to be tickled, now if only he could learn to tickle me well :/

I would definitly move and think about moving a lot. But because of my Bf's business we can't. :(

In my experience, being in a relative hot-bed for ticklephiles, the only ones who communicate regularly are guys. Don't get me wrong, it's cool to chat with folks with like minded interests, but I can do that online (what up Unclebill!!) AND I'm not moving to be closer to any dudes into tickling. Just being in an area where you know there's a tiny percent of the population that's into tickling, doesn't mean you'll get any action. Women in this community (as also in life) can be much more selective than men especially within the community. I've also found that while everyone isn't receptive to the fetish, if you're confident in your approach and don't act like a total weirdo, people are at least willing to try it out if they like you. With this said, and also being in aggrement with many other poster's, other things would take priority over tickling as a factor for relocating.

I've thought about this before, and I wouldn't move.

But then, I've actually found I don't much like playing with tickle fans, I prefer people who aren't fans, but that I've convinced to give it a try. People I've met though fetlife etc.

They're always suffering way more genuinely, and almost always trump a tickle fans ticklishness by a long way.

Reflecting back. Every time I think about moving, another part of me says "you know plenty about where you are right now." I think it's a bigger effort than we believe to "get out". As far as a "tickle land"? I think that's based on your desired demographic. Lately it's not really tickling that's the issue anymore for me.

Now that this thread has resurfaced I will have to change my answer as well. What if I don't get along with the group in my area? Or don't like the area period. I'd rather just stay here in the South, move back to my previous location, and just travel. l also have heard enough times that a lot of people flake. So... it's too much of a risk overall. With no gurantee of reward.

I've always thought how great it would be, to live close to NEST. But then I was like... "Ok that's great but... what about the other 362 days a year?" I don't think I'd be happy there long term.

Now that this thread has resurfaced I will have to change my answer as well. What if I don't get along with the group in my area? Or don't like the area period. I'd rather just stay here in the South, move back to my previous location, and just travel. l also have heard enough times that a lot of people flake. So... it's too much of a risk overall. With no gurantee of reward.

I've always thought how great it would be, to live close to NEST. But then I was like... "Ok that's great but... what about the other 362 days a year?" I don't think I'd be happy there long term.
Forgive me for silly questions, aren't there like local generic kink munches/groups on fetlife? Like for people that aren't concerned with whipping the shit of each other that sit around drinking beers with each other? Considering people flake hardcore even in other more "normal" settings I think the friend edge is a little more sturdy.

Forgive me for silly questions, aren't there like local generic kink munches/groups on fetlife? Like for people that aren't concerned with whipping the shit of each other that sit around drinking beers with each other? Considering people flake hardcore even in other more "normal" settings I think the friend edge is a little more sturdy.

Well, we became friends with folks at events and hung out with them- still have a few we are in contact with. But yes for regular parties, get togethers, helping out in times of need like moving, etc, and special occasions like birthdays etc. We did and had lots of fun times. But the group we hung with either moved, went on with their lives because of new jobs, having children, life stuff etc- or had people in it we no longer felt comfortable being around.

If I could choose anywhere to live it would be the DMV area, but that area ain't cheap, so you need to have "$$$". Thankfully I have an older sis and bro-in-law who live in Northern Virginia, so I can visit them. NC or more specifically my area sucks when it comes to tickle fetishists, but I have been opening up many a kinkster to tickling. My husband and I host play parties through a local Kink group The Mooresville Area Kinkster's and I have told tickle people they're more than welcomed, but I've pretty much just giving up because they all act like they won't show to events if they're not tickle only. Plus I think they also don't want to show unless they are guaranteed some form of tickle play.

Speaking of opening up kinksters my new male sub texted me this:
"If you don't mind, can you increase the intensity a little when you tickle me? I'm getting used to the level that you do and I kinda want it to be a little torturous please."
I was unsure if he liked it and he was new.

Well, we became friends with folks at events and hung out with them- still have a few we are in contact with. But yes for regular parties, get togethers, helping out in times of need like moving, etc, and special occasions like birthdays etc. We did and had lots of fun times. But the group we hung with either moved, went on with their lives because of new jobs, having children, life stuff etc- or had people in it we no longer felt comfortable being around.

The one thing about groups I've learned is groups without goals don't last. For a while all my friends were tied together from bands. But ya, life changes fix that as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back