• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A happy butterfly flaps her wings!

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Thank you for your support guys! If you read my message earlier this week, you knew I was seriously stressed out and tired from all of the hard work I've put into school and working. Well, it looks like it's paid off! My doggie wanted to announce it to y'all! I will be celebrating with wine and tickles tomorrow evening!

IMG_9273.JPG

Glad to hear that things worked out well in the end.

Hope that you enjoy your celebratory weekend.

The harder you work the luckier you become. Congratulation on yet another feather in your cap! Now if you could just find a use for all those feathers..........

I am not an animal person and even I think that your dog looks beautiful :bubbleheart:

Congratulations, Sara! Wine & tickles sounds like a good plan indeed ;)

:goodjob:

Last edited:
Congrats....and I agree with Georgiatkler

Congratulations on your acceptance! And by the way, your dog has very nice hand... er I mean paw writing. :p

First off, your dog looks SUPER DUPER KE-YEWWWTTE!! More importantly, way to GO you silly smartypants!!!! :bwahaha:

Congratulations! Your determination's paying off - finally! :D

I appreciate the look of indifference on that dogs face, haha. I didn't get to weigh in on your previous thread but congrats on getting accepted! That's awesome! Enjoy your wine and tickles (not necessarily in that order ;) ).

I wish to say ....

CONGRATULATIONS to SARA on getting into the graduate program of her choice!!!

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back