• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did MJ quit TickleAbuse?

krispyrice2222

TMF Poster
She is absolutely amazing and it'd be a real shame if she stopped doing videos for TA.

Anybody know anything about what she's doing now? Still in the tickling world?

She has a twitter and does a bit more camming now, but I've seen her post tickle stuff

Well that sucks. She's a really good ler. But I guess she's gotta do what's best for her.
That's interesting to me. As a ler, and based on the style I like, I didn't like her at all. She took it too easy on lees; she lacked consistency

That's interesting to me. As a ler, and based on the style I like, I didn't like her at all. She took it too easy on lees; she lacked consistency

I think she's a pretty good ler. Part of it for me is her verbal teasing. She doesn't do it in every video but when she does it's this combination between sweet and sadistic that I don't see from many lers.

She's not aggressive enough, imo. But yea she's totally hot and a great lee.

Really miss MJ at tickle abuse :( She was amazing!!

I think it's pretty normal to me. Tickling isn't something I would call a lucrative business venture for a stable career...

Sorry to raise this from the dead a little; she's still active on Twitter with fetish stuff. What's to stop her returning for videos?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back