• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor 7: Barn Yard Giggles MMM/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Casey had grown up in the farming district of Elk City all her life. Casey had gone to the farming district high school for the past five years and was now on holiday waiting to move to the city for college to get her horticulture degree. The city was a little over two and half hours drive away and Casey only ever went there about two or three times a year.

Casey stood 5'6 with shoulder length jet black hair that more often than not sat in cute springy pigtails pretruding from the side of her head. Even at high school it was very rare to see Casey in anything but her blue denim overalls, although this was common place for girls of the Elk City farming district. Casey had never had a boyfriend nor had she interacted with a male of the species, the closet sexual arousal Casey ever had was around two weeks ago when her parents had found a naked blonde city girl out in one of the fields.

As it turned out the girl had been running away from two police men who were insistent on tickling her gorgeus ticklish naked body. When Casey had arrived home her parents had tied the city girl up the barn and were tickling her themselves. Casey had a turn shortly after she arrived home and was aroused like never before while tickling that blonde girls feet and eventually driving the city girl to orgasm.

Casey had spent nights thinking about it and how much she herself had been tickled before, she wondered why the thought never turned her on before but now, whenever she thought of past tickling experiences she was getting lusty over the thought of tickling or being tickled.

Casey was extremely ticklish and had grown up an only child, the closet children her age in the area without going to school were three boys from the surrounding farms, each roughly four years older than Casey. Through out her whole life even until now that Casey was eighteen the three boys would pin her down and tickle her to tears. Casey had always hated to be tickled but the thought of it now turned her on as much as she dreaded it.

The three boys who were now men and worked for Casey's father were Zeek, Tommy and Rex. Zeek was a smart fella and strong from working on the farm, he usually played leader of the pack. Tommy wasn't as clever but was a charming boy and also strong from the years of farm work. Rex on the other hand was averagely clever and stood 6'4. Rex was known all over the farming district as 'Big Rex', he was strong from farm work but also just from his size, most people assumed he was stupid like the old cliche but he knew his way around all the mechanics of any farm machine.

The day was hot there was little cloud in the sky, Casey had backed her little beat up pick up truck into the barn and was unloading 25kg bags of chicken feed into a wooden crate. Casey was sweating from the hard work and sun beating down through the open hatch in the big red wooden barn roof. It had been a relativley slow day, Casey knew her father was out managing the men on the fields and her mother was probably asleep in the house with a cheesy romance novel resting on her. As Casey picked up another bag of chicken food over her right shoulder she looked up to the sun and figured it must be getting close to noon, the men on the fields will be stopping soon for their lunch.

Sure enough, several 25kg bags later, Casey began to notice the workers walking up towards the house, five hundred meters away from the barn, from their respective fields in which they worked.

"Hey Casey yeh in there?" Rex's familar voice came from outside the barn door. "Time feh lunch gal."

"I be up in a minute Rex." Casey said with a smile as she lifted one of the four remaining bags from the truck. "I jus' got a few more bags."

"Is that Casey in there?" Zeek's friendly voice asked Rex from outside. "Casey? You in there?"

"I'm in here Zeek." Casey said as she planted the bag into the crate. "I just got a few more bags an then I'll be in."

"Hey fellas." Casey said as she turned around noticing Tommy, Zeek and Rex standing behind her with one of the final three bags over her shoulder. "You done sneek up on me, I'll be ready fer lunch in a sec, you guys go on ahead, I' catch up."

"We done heard 'bout wut you did to that City girl." Rex said giving a smile of congragulations. "Your Pa reckons she was right ticklish too."

"Oh yeh." Casey said smiling as she threw the bag into the crate and folded her arms for conversation with the three men. "She wus real ticklish, specially on her feet, I ain't never heard no one laugh like that before. Done gone and had orgasm too, musta liked it a helluva lot."

"You reckon you could be tickled like that Casey?" Tommy said with a grin. "You knows how we likes to tickle yeh."

"Now don't you tickle me." Casey said taking a step back, unfolding her arms already with a ticklish little smile on her face. "You know I'm right ticklish, you ain't be tyin' me up all naked like that."

"Get her!" Zeek said swiftly and quickly moved towards Casey.

"Lemme alone, don't you tickle me!" Casey said struggling against the three men as they tried and succeeded on getting a grip on her and lifting her from the barn floor. "Hey, Hey! Don't you tickle me! I'm right ticklish, you stop right now!"

Casey gave a small stuggle but Rex held both of her arms and Zeek and Tommy had a leg each, the men were much to strong for her as the carried her towards the truck. Casey continued to order the three men to put her down but Rex sat on the end of the truck, holding Casey's arms behind her back he managed to sit her wiggling body onto his lap.

"You put me down! Hey! Don't you tickle my feet!" Casey ordered as Zeek and Tommy took a foot under the crook of their arms each. "Hey! You know my feet are ticklish you stop that! Hey hee hee Hey stop! Heyhee hee Stop! ha ha ha hey! Ha Ha Ha."

As Tommy and Zeek both began running five fingers each around both of Casey's cute ticklish feet her sweet little giggles began to grow in ticklish laughter. Casey's little toes spread and her feet curled as she struggled uselessly against Rex's mighty tree trunk arms and hydrolic grip.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP! HA HA HA ZEEK! HA HA TOMMYYYYHEE HEE HEE!" Casey screamed with tickled laughter as she noticed a new feeling of lust being added to the equation. "HA HA HA HA HA ST-HA HAP HA HA HA REXXX HA HA HA"

Suddenly Casey was not only suffering the torture of her lovely surprisingly soft feet but she was getting turned on aswell. Casey thought back to the city girl she had tickled, then she realised, the city girl hated being tickled just like Casey but it turned her on aswell.

"Wow Casey you sure is ticklish." Rex observed as he felt the small girls upperbody laugh hysterically in his arms. "I bets we cud tickle you right silly huh?"

Rex's comments went ignored as Casey's foot tickling continued. It was amazing considering she spend 99% of her time in bare feet how soft and ticklish they were. Tickle produced tears began to form in Casey's pretty blue eyes just seconds before she took notice of her hardening nipples. Casey's notice of her errect nipples didn't last long as she was quickly embraced by the torturous tickling on her feet once again.

Normally once she had reached the point of tears the three men would stop their tickling games. This was different, they now knew Casey had tickled someone far beyond the extent of tears and this made the men believe their limits with Casey's ticklish little body were now endless in the way of tickle torture.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STHAHAP HA HA HA" Casey continued to laugh hysterically as any mercy seemed non-existent and her little pigtails bounced with the thrashing of her head. "HA HA HA HA HA HA STOOOP HA HA AHA PLEEHAHAHA HA HA"

"Hey stop! Stop!" Zeek ordered Tommy as he slowly put Casey's leg down. "Les' tie her up, we kin have more fun like that and Rex kin tickle her too."

Tommy let go of Casey's leg and while she tried to catch her breath Zeek grabbed some old lengths of bailing twine and Rex dragged her back onto the pick up truck futher. Casey gave up a struggle as best she could but with her head resting on a bag of chicken food the three men managed to tie poor Casey spread eagle on her back in the tray of her own pick up truck.

"You let me up!" Casey said still catching her breath. "This ain't funny no more!"

"Get her overalls." Tommy said as he and Zeek climbed onto the back of the truck. "Lets do this propley."

Casey surprised even herself when she didn't protest at the order. The thought of being tickled naked by these three men began to raise Casey's libido to no end, however she knew the actual act of being tickled by them would be pure torture.

Eager enough himself at the idea, Rex quickly unhooked Casey's overall straps and rolled them down her body until just past her hips, Zeek then took ahold on them and slipped her overalls down to just past her knees. Sure enough Casey was stark naked underneath her overalls. The removal of her overalls had revealed Casey's unexpectedly large milky white bobbing breasts, her taught ticklish stomch and a sweet curly black mound that was sure to become wet very soon.

"Hey! Hey put my clothes back on!" Casey suddenly protested as she shook off the inital amazement and realised once again what was about to occur. "Yeh can't tickle me like this! I'm ticklish and I'm all naked! Let me up!"

"I'll take her feet." Zeek said sending shock through Casey's body and mind that this was actually happening. "Tommy, you take her belly, Rex you take her boobies and her underarms. C'mon fellas get busy."

"No...no...Zeek! Zeek! Stop! Stop!" Casey looked pleadingly at the three men as she begged them to stop, at the same time getting viciously turned on by all this. "Tommy? Tommy don't tickle me!...Rex? Rex please....hee hee..no Zeek stop that! Ha Ha Tommy don't please! Ahh! Rex don't touch those! Ha HA HA HA HA HA."

As the three men began tickling their allocated places Casey quickly fell into tortured hysterics. Rex payed special attention to Casey's bouncing errect breasts which she didn't even know were ticklish until now. Tommy wickedly ran his ten ticking fingers all over her ticklish tummy causing her to go quite insane but most of all Zeek took great pleasure in sending Casey into total tickle hell as he sat inbetween her two feet and tickled wildly at her wiggling toes and hyper ticklish soles.

"HAHAHAHAAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTHAHAHAH" Casey couldn't form words as the three men tickled her, sending out her sweet tortured squeals and laughter. "HAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHANOOHAHAHAA"

The mere idea of this was insane to Casey, she had never contemplated hating something so much yet loving it at the same time, she knew exactley what the blonde city girl was going through when Casey had tickled her feet. Casey was incredibly confused amongst her hysterics 'Do I love this? Do I hate it?' but Casey knew the horrible answer to both those questions was 'yes.' Casey couldn't stand being tickled, ecspecially naked and by three people at once, but ever since the blonde city girl Casey can't get enough of it.

Rex continued poking his large fingers rapidbly into the sides of Casey's large bobbing, now fully errect, breast. Zeek hadn't bothered to even consider breaking from the killer sole tickling he was handing out to both of Casey's ticklish soles. Tommy having a ball while attacking Casey's sweet taut tummy, and he took pride in knowing he was the only one who had just realised Casey was getting off from all this, as the sunlight glinted from her jet black curls which matched the color of her bouncing pigtails.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA" Casey couldn't even from hints of words now as Tommy discreetly used on hand to wiggle his tickling fingers amongst Casey's sensitive bush. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YEEHHEEHAHAHAA"

This was like nothing Casey had ever felt before. She had never felt such pleasure, let alone such hell. Her mind was a blur with hate and love for the tickling, her mound grew wetter as Tommy's fingers danced their dance and Casey felt something she had never felt before.

Great pleasure was building inside her, it could only be one thing, the essence of all pleasure, the sweet prize that came from the hellish torture just like Casey had given the city girl. Casey's eyes suddenly shot wide open as she felt a grand surge of pure pleasure rampage through her loins and across her entire body.

"HAHAHAOOOOOOHHHHHHAHAHAOOOOOOOOHHHH" Casey's moans shocked the three men as they each stopped in surprise from a result none of them had ecspected. "OOOOOOOAAAHHHHhhhh...ahh..ha..hee..oh.."

Casey writhed in her orgasmic pleasure and smiles grew on the faces of the three ticklers as they realised what they had done to her and even more so, what they can do to her. Zeek watched in awe at Casey's cute pleasured body and once again reached towards her soft, not post orgasmically sensitive soles. Casey's head didn't rest on the truck deck for long as she shot her head forward in surprise at the overly ticklish sensation on her left foot. Zeek used his left hand to bend Casey's sweet little toes back and began tickling wildly with his right hand all over her little foot.

"No..NAHA! Zeek! HA..HA..Zeek!" As Casey began to laugh Tommy and Rex caught on all to quickly and both attacked her ticklish sides at the same time. "NO HA HA HAHAHA STHAHASTAAAHP HAHHAAA"

It wasn't thrity seconds into the new tickling that Casey reaslised the three men were trying to cause another toturous display of delight. Beads of sweat were now forming all over her sweet exhausted body as Casey tried to buck from her bonds. Little strands of hair began to stick to Casey's cute face and the three men relished their good times.

Casey's cute naked body shuddered involuntarilly with delight as she could feel another orgasm quickly building. The first orgasm had made her body overly more sensative than normal to the tickling attacks of the three men and she was now ready to burst for a second time.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHASTAHHOOOHHHHAAOOOOO OOOOOHHHHEOOOO" Casey screamed much louder than before as intense pleasure forced its way from between her smooth legs. "OOOOHHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

This time, the three men didn't stop tickling as she had expected them to do. Her naked vunerable body was now much more than twice the original sensitivity and Zeek was relentless on her most ticklish spot, the cute little soles of her ticklish ticklish feet.

Casey had never been tickled, or as ticklish, so intensely in her entire life. The three men tickling her had been tickling her to tears for as long as she could remember but never anything like this. They had never removed her clothes, and now she was completley naked, they had never tied her down, and now she was spread eagle on the back of her pick up truck and she had never been so sensitive in her entire life.

Amongst Casey's overly sensitive tickled hysteria she knew full well that the orgasms, the first two she had ever experienced, were the cause of her new hights of ticklishness, and just like the blonde city girl she loved it and hated it to no end. Her body loved it, but her mind hated the tickle torture. Tears streamed in a steady flow down her laughing face and her toes of her left foot tried despartley to curl and stop Zeek's tickling attack on her streched out sole.

Tommy had gotten a devilish idea and was causing Casey to become incredibly excited, he would tickle her sweet little tummy and then her moist mound, he continued to take turns at both and would more often than not do both at the same time. Rex kneeled above Casey's head attacking the divets inbetween her ticklish ribs with his large hands. It would only be a matter of seconds before Casey exploded again, even the three men had stopped right then and there she still would have splashed out in a show or orgasmic pleasure.

"HAHAHAHAHAHANOTAGAIAAAHNNNHAHAHAHA" Casey screamed her final words before her eyes shot open again once more and her body showered her with gift of pleasure as if from heaven, or in this case hell, itself. "HAHOOOOOOHHHHHEEEHOOOOOOOOOHAHAOOOOOOOOHAHHHHHHHHHH"

Now hornier and more ticklish than ever before the three men still refused to stop Casey's merciless tickle torture. Casey was sure to go insane however the three men had enjoyed nothing more, and when Casey left to the city for college in a couple of weeks such oppurtunities would probably never present themeselves again. Zeek, Tommy and Rex had to make the most of this and they knew it.

"What the hell ewe doin'!?" Tommy yelled at Rex through the sounds of Casey's hysteria.

"Don' yell at me!" Rex said with a big grin when he looked up from licking Casey's rock hard nipples. "I's jus' copyin' Zeek!"

Sure enough when Tommy swung his head round there was Zeek, hunched over still bending Casey's toes back and licking furiously at them. Tommy had figured Casey's huge increase og hysterics was just a result of the previous orgasm but it was now obviously a combination of the two, tounge and post orgasm sensitivity.

"Well damn you if y'all ganna have all tha fun!" Tommy said smiling as she pointed out his wiggling tounge and lowered towards Casey's belly button.

Casey's laughter varied between all out screams of tortured laughter to silent moments and tiny squeaks. As if the tounges of the three men didn't tickle enough they were also using their tickling fingers to drive their little friend mad. Zeek used his tounge and one free hand to ravage the sole of her left foot, Tommy licked furiously at her ticklish belly button and used his hands to tickled her sides and Rex switched between her two nipples and used his hands to prod wildly at the side of her bouncing breasts.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHOOOHAHAHOOOO" Casey couldn't think straight, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry so she did both, and now Tommy and gotten partickually evil and had begun tounging her hyper sensitive pleasure centre, other wise known as he clit. "HAHOOOHAHAHAOOOHHHAHAHANOOHAHAHAHA"

Truth be told, despite the infinte amounts of pleasure rippling through her tickle tortured body, Casey would have prefered to be almost anywhere but here. Although impossible she had herself almost convinced that if her captors were to continued tickling her through and past one more orgasm she would surely die. But Casey also knew that would never happen, which was probably the worst part about it.

"EEEEHAHHAAHAHAEEOOOOOOO!!OO!HHHHAAHAH!!!" The inevitable had happened, Casey's body had exploded in a rush or orgasmic intensity so pleasureable her body could only take one course of action and expell it in multiple orgasms. "HAHAHAHOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOHHHH NAHHHOOOOOOHHH OOOOOooo ooho hee heeoo ohh..."

It couldn't be decided by any of the four parties involved exactley how many orgasms she could have had through out the entire ordeal, or just how ticklish she would have gotten because Casey had fainted. The three men untied her and left her to sleep it off on some hay, but their fun was over yet and the rest of Casey's holidays before she moved to the city were going to proove very interesting...

The End.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back