• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

13 dead in Texas church bus accident.

Bugman

Verified
What a senseless tragedy. The driver who caused the accident has admitted he was texting at the time. What is it going to take to get through to people? The lives of 14 families will never be the same, and a twenty year old man may spend decades in prison. When you get behind the wheel put the damn phone down! If it is something that really can't wait, find a place to get off the road.

Condolences to the families and friends of the deceased.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...o-shows-moments-church-bus-crash-11042124.php

People are now saying that drivers who text while driving are worse than drunk drivers.:sowrong:

This is becoming an intolerable problem. Drunk driving and driving while high was bad enough. Now we have to deal with train wrecks and car crashes caused by people who are so addicted to texting they can't put down the cell phones for a minute. I wonder if DMV's require people to take preventative courses that teach people not to text while driving?

This is becoming an intolerable problem. Drunk driving and driving while high was bad enough. Now we have to deal with train wrecks and car crashes caused by people who are so addicted to texting they can't put down the cell phones for a minute. I wonder if DMV's require people to take preventative courses that teach people not to text while driving?

It is, and Americans are the worst in the world.

My last job was in public transportation and I had several close calls with people who could not put their phones down and pay attention. In one instance I almost rear ended a woman who suddenly pulled out in front of me. There were two children in the back seat, standing up and moving around. There was another time when a man could have died when he pulled out of a parking lot in front of me. I had noticed he was trying to exit and slowed down but it happened so quickly I had to slam on the brakes and stopped a foot or so from the drivers side door. He didn't appear to notice and went on his merry way. Had to pull over until my heart stopped racing and I could catch my breath.

It also doesn't help that the USA relies more on people owning their own vehicles than providing reliable public transport between and through cities.

Several summers ago in Atlanta, there was a horrible car accident involving teenagers every weekend for about a 30 day period. The local news stations tried to identify the causes and stressed to all viewers the rules against: texting and driving, speeding, drinking and driving, having more than the allowed # of passengers in the car, etc. I think one reason is that teens tend to think they are better drivers than "average" and the horrible stuff only happens to "other" drivers. There are "ghost outs" held this prom time of year to show teens how mangled a wrecked car looks and teens pose as living and dead victims. I know teen drivers are not the ONLY ones to drive distracted and I have scared myself sometimes by not paying enough attention.

It also doesn't help that the USA relies more on people owning their own vehicles than providing reliable public transport between and through cities.

(Not sure on the specifics but) some noted car companies intentionally boycotted trains and street cars waayyyy back in the earlier 1900 decades to try to make automobiles the only option of transport (though public transport is not only much healthier all-around, but also WAY cheaper!!). Now we all are dealing with the ramifications of big companies trying to pinch an extra penny here and there.

Not sure what the statistics are in Japan or China, but know it's incredibly harder to own a car there. Curious how many lethal accidents occur annually in China (that "actually" happen, not just get reported), where one has to pay to enter a lottery for simply the "chance" to own a car in more populated cities?

No amount of money can pay for a life. Cherish what time you have now; its all that's guaranteed.

Prayers of supernatural peace and blessing during these terrible, terrible times all effected are going through, now!

Last edited:
A ghastly tragedy. :(
Condolences to all of the families involved.

I just heard that it is not illegal to text while driving in Texas. :sowrong:

I still say all cars should come with a jamming device that blocks cell phone use while the car is running.

I still say all cars should come with a jamming device that blocks cell phone use while the car is running.

What if someone is trying to report a drunk or dangerous driver on the road?

Nowadays people try to navigate using electronic maps while they are driving.

Pull over and do it. those are far and few anyway. non cell use would by far save more lives.

If dangerous drivers (including cell phone users) are far and few anyway, why jam cell phones?

Most people aren't going to report a bad driver anyway. unless they are driving like complete lunatics. if that's the case, get a plate number and then pull over to call police.

An update for anyone interested. The driver of the pickup has been charged with 13 counts of intoxication manslaughter and 1 count of intoxication assault.

In Texas intoxication manslaughter is a second degree felony that carries a sentence of 2-20 years and a fine up to $10,000 on each count. Intoxication assault is a third degree felony that carries the same sentence.

http://kxan.com/2017/06/29/driver-w...ndicted-on-intoxication-manslaughter-charges/

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back