• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman

midnightx

TMF Novice
I wouldn't dare take credit for this classic; I'm sure I picked it up off the TMF many, many moons ago. Being comic book fans of both Supergirl and Wonder Woman did a bit to light the fires when I first acquired this. The world just needs more stuff like this in it...

Anyone got anything else on two leading ladies of DC? Feel free to post your best.

WWSgirl.jpg

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

A commission from Umojar a few years ago.View attachment 526364

Love it General Zod (great handle by the way)!

Come on TMF! Let's keep this train rolling. I know I've seen other work, good quality drawings, done with Supergirl and Wonder Woman over the past two decades. Sadly only the two I posted have survived transfers from old computer to new computer over the years.

MidnightX

Love it General Zod (great handle by the way)!

Come on TMF! Let's keep this train rolling. I know I've seen other work, good quality drawings, done with Supergirl and Wonder Woman over the past two decades. Sadly only the two I posted have survived transfers from old computer to new computer over the years.

MidnightX

I will upload what I have in a few days.

SuperTicklish.jpgWonderous-LaughterBF.jpgsupergirl_and_others_tickled___super_ticklish_02_by_oekakitickles-d4op4og.jpgSupergirlTickle.png

Oh SNAP! I haven't seen those old commissions in forever! Now, if memory serves, the art colored by BZTickler... in fact, all of those... I think... were all commissioned by him from actual comic artists at the time. There's a really awesome one that's missing with a huge DC Comics gang tickling scene. It was in black and white. But I think the most beautiful one I ever saw was a commission of the DIRTY PAIR that was in black and white.

Anyway, now that I feel older than I really am- here's a bunch of art that I did of the two over the years! And sorry that the last Supergirl pic isn't completely finished. I was in the military at the time and... eh... I need to finish it! ^.^;

CHEERS! ^.^/

Here's a Wonder Woman pic I did last year.

I also have a bigger picture featuring all the Amazons getting tickled on my DA page.
http://whotwolf.deviantart.com

Attachments

• wonder_woman_in_the_chamber_of_circe_by_whotwolf-da4jeck.jpg
    wonder_woman_in_the_chamber_of_circe_by_whotwolf-da4jeck.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 175
Oh SNAP! I haven't seen those old commissions in forever! Now, if memory serves, the art colored by BZTickler... in fact, all of those... I think... were all commissioned by him from actual comic artists at the time. There's a really awesome one that's missing with a huge DC Comics gang tickling scene. It was in black and white. But I think the most beautiful one I ever saw was a commission of the DIRTY PAIR that was in black and white.

Anyway, now that I feel older than I really am- here's a bunch of art that I did of the two over the years! And sorry that the last Supergirl pic isn't completely finished. I was in the military at the time and... eh... I need to finish it! ^.^;

CHEERS! ^.^/

Hey Oekaki-Tickles, great job! Thanks for sharing your work.

I've seen some really great works over 20+ years of this (remember the old days before the TMF where you compiled images together off newsgroups?). I don't know where the cyber-goblins took the older pictures and clips but they're just plain gone (too many computer jumps over the years). I think I'll go Googling to see if I can turn up any classics to share.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Good thing Dr. Polaris never found out about that "binding an Amazon's wrist" thing.

Hey Oekaki-Tickles, great job! Thanks for sharing your work.

I've seen some really great works over 20+ years of this (remember the old days before the TMF where you compiled images together off newsgroups?). I don't know where the cyber-goblins took the older pictures and clips but they're just plain gone (too many computer jumps over the years). I think I'll go Googling to see if I can turn up any classics to share.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY!!! ^.^;;; I'm terrible... I know.

I'm among the older crowd, but I wasn't involved that far back I'm afraid. ^.^; I just remember when Silvercherry, TicklingParadise, Realtickling and God... what was that last one... it was an acronym like MTJ Publishing, but for tickling videos. Anyway, I remember when those were a thing. (EDIT! I COME RUNNING BACK LIKE AN HOUR LATER - Like, Ooh! Ooh! I remember now! MAGIC TOUCH PRODUCTIONS! That's it! (MTP))

*SIGH* I need to hurry and start my own Tickling Film Studio. xDDDDDDD (Already on it, btw.)

But yeah! Hit us up with those classics when ya find them! I'll check my many hard-drives later! When my wife isn't riding me to do my actual comic for MTJ Publishing! XDDDDDD;;;

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back